How much of the dialogue from this scene can you type from memory?

How much of the dialogue from this scene can you type from memory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oopJ5LXlRoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BJroOnp7-Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=e4G8IlNYgws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For you.

This is the opening scene to the hit film the Dark Knight Rises.

it's a big screenplay

Almost the whole thing... I'm not proud of it

Dr Pavel, I'm CIA. He wasn't alone. You don't get to bring friends. They're not my friends. Don't worry no charge for them. They were trying to grab your price. They work for the mercenary the masked man. BANE? Aye. Get them on board I'll call it in. The flight plan I just filed with the agency lists me, my men, Dr Pavel here, but only one of you. First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft. Who paid you to grab Dr Pavel? He didn't fly so good, who wants to try next? Tell me about Bane, why does he wear the mask? Lot of loyalty for a hired gun. Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane. At least you can talk, who are you? It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan. No one cared who I was till I put on the mask. If I pull that off, will you die? It would be extremely painful. You're a big guy. For you.

I can't believe I typed this out.

iktf : (
youtube.com/watch?v=oopJ5LXlRoQ

What movie is this?

Am I the only one that has never seen TDKR?

If you can't type this scene from memory, you don't belong on Sup Forums

you missed over 30 words mate kill yourself

Well congratulations you got yourself caught. What's the next step in your master plan? Crashing this plane. WITH NO SURVIVORS. [Chaotic music audibly increases] [Bullet firing sounds] [Dr. Pavel shouting] No! They expect one of us in the wreckagebrother. Have we started the fire. Yes the fire rises. Calm down doctor now is not the time for fear. That comes later. [Dr. Pavel screaming fades into the distance]

just watched the scene on youtube in 4k ultra hd, before coming on tv and seein this thread.

about 85% or so at least I think.

>Furst von Totak
>Goetz Dusteyon
>Meyer Kraft

who were they?

There's a lot of lines that I don't remember from this scene

>then show me its body
>somebody get this hothead outta here

Dr Pavel. I'm CIA
He wasn't alone
Uh you don't get to bring friends
They are not my friends
Don't worry. No charge for them
And why would I want them?
They were trying to grab yer price. They work for the mercenary. The masketta man
Bane?
Aye
Get em on board I'll call it in
The flight plan I just filed with the agency lists me, my men, dr pavel here, but only one of you
First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft
Who paid you to grab dr pavel?
He didn't fly so good. Who wants to try next?
Tell me about bane. Why does he wear the mask
A lot of loyalty for a hired gun
Or perhaps he's wondering why somebody would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane
At least you can talk. Who are you?
It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan
No one cared who I was till I put on the mask
if I pulled that off would you die?
It would be extremely painful
You're a big guy
For you
Was getting caught part of your plan?
Of coursh. Dr. Pavel refused our offer in favor of yours. We had to find out what he told you
Nothing. I said nothing
Well congratulations. You got yourself caught. Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Crashing this plane. With no survivors
No. They expect one of us in the Wreckage Brother
Have we started the fire?
The fire rises
Calm down doctor. Now is not the time for fear. That comes later

Probably a few errors in there. I'm not autistic

no you

Hothead isn't in the opening scene. It's much later in the film.

A bunch of it but it's disjointed and I'm not going to post that garbage

You forgot the word "yes" before "the fire rises"

Dr Pavel, I'm CIA
He wasn't alone
Uhhh you don't get to bring friends
They are not my friends
Don't worry, no charge for them
They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary, the Masketta man
Bane?
Aye
Get them on board, I'll call it in
I'm not going to continue due to laziness but I realised as I typed this that I do know the entire scene by heart

They were colleagues of Mi-Mai Menn and Dr. Pavelere

>The flight plan I just filed with The Agent C lists me, Meimen, Dr. Paveleer, Button Lee, Juan Ovyuu, Fürst von Totak, Goetz Dustei, and Meyer Kraft
This doesn'tmake any sense?? I'm pretty sure this is not equal to the number of people we actually see on the plane?

The weird part is that he goes on to list more people, Houdini Flaiso, Udhu Wanztot, and Rai Nexx

Like, all of it

>Houdini Flaiso

Goddamn this meme is stupid but I love it

The whole thing, but I think that's in part due to UUUU EP.

youtube.com/watch?v=BJroOnp7-Rg

>I'm not autistic

You forgot this hunk, and the "yes" before the fire rises.
Otherwise you're good, I got some bad news for you though, about the autism thing.

Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA. He wasn't alone. Uh, you don't get to bring friends. They are not my friends. Don't worry, no charge for them. And, why would I want them? They were trying to grab yer prize. They work for the mercenary. The masketta man. BANE? Aye. Get 'em on board I'll call ittin. The flight plan I just filed with the agency lists smee, my men, Doctor Paveleer, but only one, of you! First one to talk! Gets to stay on my aircraft! Who paid you, to grab Dr. Pavel! HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD! WHO WANTS TO TRY NEXT? TELL ME ABOUT BANE, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK? LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN. Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man...before throwing him out of a plane. At least you can talk, who are you? It doesn't matter who we are...what matters is our plan. No one cared who I was 'till I put on the mask. If I pull that off, will you die? It would be extremely painful. You're a big guy. For you. Was getting caught part of your plan? Of courshe. Dr. Pavel refused our offer in favor of yours. We had to find out what he told you. Nothing! I said nothing! Well congratulations! You got yourself caught! Sir?! Now what's the next step if your master plan? Crashing this plane.....................WITH NO SURVIVORSH! (No! This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!) No! they expect one of us in the wreckage, brother! Have we started the fire? Yesh, the fire rises. Calm down doctor, now's not the time for fear...that comes later...

I never have but I've seen this scene probably 100 times

If you can't say this whole scene from mind, you don't belong in Sup Forums

has buzzfeed ever done an article on baneposting?

i see someone has contributed more than a few plays to youtube.com/watch?v=e4G8IlNYgws

Do something with your life... jesus

really may me thing

Dr Pavel, I'm CIA
He wasn't alone
Uh, you don't get to bring friends
RThey are not my friends
don't worry no chage for them
and why would I want them?
they were trying to grab your prize
they work for the mercenary
Bane?
Aye.
get them on board, I'll call it in.
The flight plan I've filed with the agency lists me, my men, and dr. pavel here.
but only one of you!
first one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft!
*opens door*
WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB DR. PAVEL?
He didn't fly so good! who wants to try next?
*gestures*
TELL ME ABOUT BANE! WHY DOE SHE WAE THE MASK? A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN!
Or perhaps he's wondering why someone woudl shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane
At lrast you can talk, who are you?
*mask is removed*
It doens't matter who we are, what matters is our plan! no one cared who I was until I put on the mask.
If i pull that off,will you die?
it would be extremely painful
you're a big guy
for you
was getting caught part of your plan?
of course. We had to find out whta he told you!
nothign! I said nothing!
well congratulations, you got yourself caught!
now what's the nest step of your master plan?
crashing this plane, WITH NO SURVIVORS!!
*hish hish hassa hassa*
*le cia punch*
*pavel screams*
*le blood transfusion*
no, they expect one of us in the wreckage brother
have we started le fire?
yes.the fire rises.
now is not the time for fear, doctor. THat comes later.

tr povol
im cia
you dnt get 2 bring frends
their not me frends
rhey qwork 4 da mercenary the masketta man
BAAANEE=??
ayyyeeee
gettem on boord ill call ittin

the flit plän i just filed wit da agency inculedes smee maimen butnlee juan ovey

first von 2 talk gets 2 stai on mai aircraaft
tell aboot banee why doos he wear te mask he didnt flai so good
whu payd u 2 grap tr poovel`aloota loyaltyy for a hiret gun.

or perhbas hiis wonder why someone wud shootaman b4 throuwing him outtova plaine
atliist juu can tälk
noubapi cared huu ai was till iputontemask

iffai pull rtgat off willl u die?
wud b eggstriimly baneful
YOUREEA BIGGUY
4 U
welll congranulation you got urselv caught whats da xt step of your mastalpan
grashing dis plaine...

WID NO SURVIVORREES!

*no this cant be happening i am in charge here*

NO they exbect one of us in the wreckage brother
have we started the fire
yess da fyah rises

nau is not the thime 4 fear that comes l8r

>lists me
I honestly thought he was saying "The Smee".

>Hothead isn't in the opening scene. It's much later in the film.

it's lines from the prologue\outtakes that start after the main movies end (never got who the guy in the bat costume was supposed to be... some weird symbolism I never got..)

Is that supposed to be robin?

dr pavel im cia you dont get to bring friends theyre not my friends dont worry no charge for them but why would i want them they were trying to grab your price they worked for the mercenary the masketta man bane aye ok ill call them in the flight plan i just filled with the agency lists me my men dr pavel here but onyl one of you first one to talk gets to stay on my airplane who paid you to grab dr pavel he didnt fly so good who wants to try next tell me about bane why does he wear the mask lotta loyalty for a hired gun perhaps hes wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane at least you can talk who are you nobody cared who i was until i put on the mask if i pull that off would you die it would be extremely painful youre a big guy for you it doesnt matter who we are what matters is our plan was getting caught part of your plan of course well congratulations you got yourself caught so whats the next step of your master plan crashing this plane with no survivors sir calm down doctor now is not the time for fear that comes later no they expect one of us in the wreckage brother

how did i do

you forgot "sir"

>price
into the trash you go

Didn't know you underaged spics have such good memory

Here goes
Dr pavel, I'm CIA
He wasn't alone
Uh you don't get to bring friends
They are not my friends
They were trying to nab your prize. They work for the mercanary, the masked man
Bane?
Get them on board, I'll call it in.

The flight plan I just filed with the agency lists me, my men, dr pavel... but only one of you.

First one to talk gets to stay on my plane.

Who paid you to grab Dr pavel?
Bang
He didn't fly so good, who wants to try next
Tell me about bane, why does he wear the mask
A lot of loyalty for a hired gun!
Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
At least you can talk! Who are you?
It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan
Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask.
If I pulled that off would you die?
It would be extremely painful
You're a big guy.
FOR YOU
Of course
Well you got yourself caught, what's the next step of your master plan
Uh sir?
Crashing this plane...with no survivors!

No, they expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Yes the fire rises!

Now is not the time for fear doctor.. that comes later.

Shit rereading this i forgot the exchange in the beginning about no charge for them and why would I want them. Gonna commit sudoku

probably the whole thing and i've never seen the movie

>dr. pavel? i'm cia
>he wasn't alone
>you don't get to bring friends
>they're not my friends
>they were trying to grab your prize. they work for the masked man.
>bane? take them aboard i'll call it in

>the flight plan i just filed with the agency lists my men and dr. pavel here, but only one of you. the first one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft. tell me about bane, why does he wear the mask? lotta loyalty for a hired gun!
>perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane
>at least you can talk, who are you?
>it doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan. nobody cared who i was until i put on the mask.
>if i pull that off will you die?
>it would be extremely painful
>you're a big guy
>for you

i'm bored of typing, i could probably get to the end though

vrooom
dr. pavela its a me cia
he wasn't alone
uh you don't get to bring f.r.i.e.n.d.s
i don't have friends t. pavel
don't worry no charge for them
and why would i want them
dey were tryin ta grab yer prize
they work for the mercenary, the masketta man
BANE?
ayeelmao
getem on board, i'll call ittin
the flight plan i just filed lists smee maimen dr pavelheer button lee juan ovyu
first one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft!
who told you to grab dr pavel?
bang!
he didn't fly so good! who wants to try next?
tell me about baaane! why does he wear the maaask!!!!
..or perHAPS he's wondering why someone would shoot aman before throwing him outta plane
at least you can talk, who are you?
it doesn mAtter who wE are, whAt mAtTers is oUr plAn
no oNe cArEd whO i wAs bEfOre i Put oN the mAsk
if i pull that off will you die?!!
it would be extremely painful
you're.. a big guy...
FOR YOU
of courshe! dr. pavel refused our offer in favor of yours. we had to find out what he told you
nothink! i said nothing!
sowhat'sthenextstheponyourmasterplan?
crashing this plane...
with no survivorSH!!!!!!!!!1111111
sir?
(((no, this cant be happening! i'm in charge here!)))
no! they expect one of us in the wreckage brother
have we started the fire?
yes, the fire rises
now is not the time for fear, dr. that comes later.
[plane crash]

Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA.
He wasn't alone.
No worries, no charge for them.
They work for the mercenary... The masked man.
Bane?
Get 'em on board, I'll call it in.

The flight plan I just filed in with the Agency lists me, my man Dr. Pavel here, but only one of you!
First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft!
Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?!
He didn't fly so good. Who wants to go next?

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man... Before throwing him out of a plane.
At least you can talk, who are you?
It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.
If I pull it off, will you die?
It would be extremely painful.
You're a big guy.
For you.
Of course! Dr. Pavel refused our offer in favor of yours. He have to find out what he told you.
Nothing, I said nothing.

Uh, sir...?

Well congratulations, you got yourself caught! Now what's the next step of your master plan?

Crashing this plane...
With no survivors!

*ahh*
*brrrrpp*
*brrp*
*pow pow*

No!
They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Yes, the Fire rises.

Calm down Dr., now's not the time for fear.
That comes later.

dr pavel i'm cia he wasn't alone uh you don't get to bring friends don't worry no charge for them they were working for the mercenary the masked man bane? get them on board i'll call it in the flight plan i just filed with the agency lists smee mamen dr pavalir but only juan of you first one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft who paid you to grab dr pavel he didn't fly so good who wants to try next tell me about bane why does he wear the mask a lot of loyalty for a hired gun or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane no one cared who i was until i put on the mask at least you can talk who are you it doesn't matter who we are what matters is our plan if i pull that off will you die it would be extremely painful
you're a big guy
for you
was getting caught part of your plan of course dr pavel refused our offer in favor of yours we had to find out what he told you nothing i said nothing sir well congrtulations you got yourself caught now what's the next step in your master plan crashing this plane with no survivors no this can't be happening i'm in charge here no they except one of us in the wreckage brother have we started the fire yes the fire rises now now dr pavel now is not the time for fear that comes later

this, what the fuck is wrong with me. I've easily watched this scene for the length of the movie. I haven't even seen the hothead scene, but I still say it.