How can we save/help Latin America, /int?

How can we save/help Latin America, /int?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor
youtube.com/watch?v=xkSs_yMQRew
bbc.com/news/technology-40774315
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_miracle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

let us die

We can't.

Russians ruined the continent

by opening immigration for them to russia

Destroy the CIA

No ;_;
But we are on the other continent.

But you are the only ones doing good.

That an interesting idea. You think they will go?
What's the problem with cia?

This. It's ogre.

South Americans blame the CIA for the continents failure, when in reality it was Communist rebels that were funded by the KGB that fucked it all up.

Not him, but

Uruguay seems pretty stable. And their famous president (that's riding old juke) is a communist. Doesn't seems so bad.

In reality, it was both

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor

his party isn't communist though. It's centre left and most of their supporters complain they're not left enough lol
they're probably losing the next elections but the other party is shit as well so I don't really know

60,000 dead commies
Whats wrong with that?

Lmao save your country first, Boris

just leave us alone you fuckers

Make Latin America Amerindian again.

You can't. As long as the USA exists, it will continue fucking with LA.

>cia
>Los Zetas foundation
>drug wars
I got your point. There's any articles/documentaries about how they are involved in that process (on english preferable)?
So-o, what's the alternative?

quiet literally this, just let us be.
We will figure this stuff out somehow or die trying, they both seem like good outcomes

It's Silent Hill. There's nothing needed to be saved. We're just in the right condition.
As i know, a lot of LA ppl are complaining very hard about natives. So-o, it seems kinda unlikely to do, i'm afraid.

We need a demagogue that doesn't look for his own interests and reformes the structural problems we have.

Obey the chilean guy.

By getting me a Russian qt and taking me out of here.

You can come here actually. There's a one brazilian blogger (Cristiano Alves) - he already did it. And you may find his blog on the internet.

Yo en verdad quiero que el experimento marihuana funcione para que la legalicen. No fumo, pero hay un potencial económico enorme

OMG this guy is so fucking ugly, if he got a Russian qt with this appearence I feel a lot more confident about slavs now.

Have no information about qt but he's living here.

I`m pritty sure he suffers racism since he`s black

Just arrived from Canada, I have to say that I lost my wallet on a bay and when returned to ask if someone saw it they had it with my cash in it and everything. People is way too kind and rules are respected, also their national pride resides on how do they live not who they are. I found other mexican people leaving garbage in the bus, speaking unnecessarily loud and not respecting signals, our problem resides at the core of our early education which cannot be changed, you could force someone to obey but leave them for a second and such apathetic behavior will be repeated.

I cannot speak for other countries, but my own country deserves worst. Way worst. So we somehow can improve or just fucking die.

What the fuck has CIA anything with Mexico?? You stupid cunt ,they do shit in their own country

I think all latin america needs a huge war where people will starve and suffer, that will our countries are gonna learn about respect and hard work.

Si Chile no tiene problemas graves con el narcotráfico y de adicción a las drogas, bien podría funcionar.
El problema de legalizarla en países que sufran de eso es que, si el gobierno controla su venta, no va adestruir al narcotráfico, si no que competirá con él. Siendo el narcotráfico un grupo sin escrúpulos, va a recurrir a métodos de competencia barbáricos para mantenerse a flote, empeorando la situación para las clases bajas que van a preferir lo ilegal por ser más asequible.Aparte, el caso de la adicción y el crimen son consecuencias de un problema más grande en esos países, y no una causa. Uno no arregla un problema solucionando sus consequencias

All Mexicans should be genocided desu, except me, of course.

>thread about latin america
>a butthurt Sup Forumstard american tries out attempt #32,564 at blaming everything bad in the world on "the left"
Every. Fucking. Time.

>inb4 he responds to me with the same post but Sup Forums replaced with /leftypol/ and left replaced with right

I'm blaming the Russians, not the left. The American left hates Russians

On the interent - for sure. But generally, in real life, i wouldn't say that we are racists.

c`mon, you are saying you guys don`t look down when you see someone dark at the street, or avoid contact with foreigners

Are russians racists against amerindians or brown ppl?

Some people don't like immigrant from the central asian ex-ussr republics because there's a lot of them are coming here and that's turning on the ethnical defense mode.
About black/brown foreigners not from
>central asian ex-ussr republics
we're more like.. social autism mode. Because there's not much of them and it doesn't feels like they can replace us.

Remove criollos!

Well, unironically, i saw some amerindian guy about 3 weeks ago. He's sort of travelling ethnical musician.
He was playing near by the local mart.
Again, people didn't seems worried or angry or disgusted about him. More like vice versa.
And yes, he was pretty brown.
I probably can find some photos..

Now, this is something I can get behind

fuck off leftypol

Fug, nope. No photos. I will crack my head trying to find in the dialogue files history.

It is both the KGB and the CIA's fault but it is mostly the latter.

>The American left hates Russians
Yes, they are an authoritarian oligarchy where political opponents are either extremist on purpose to make Putin seem like the only moderate choice (see LDPR, literally wants to restore the Tsar, or the Communist Party, who are Stalin apologists), or they live in a cemetery.
There it is. You know it's not clever when I know your going to say it, right?

I don't think that's racist. If you are in a shady part of town, and then comes a person dressed badly, with his sight fixed on you, woudn't you be frightened?. It's more about self-protection than something inherently racist.

please help us
japan is shithole

Sure, who doesn't like dead commies?, but the thing is that it was only for your own benefit and in South America's detriment.You only were scared that the Russians invaded your backyard and only cared about keeping a tight grip on the leash.

Is that the guy you're talking about?
youtube.com/watch?v=xkSs_yMQRew

I checked the social network. Nope, this guy have a different name. He's not Cristiano Alves.

no

Blaming education then throwing your arms up is fucking useless, there's plenty of teachers in classrooms all over Mexico telling kids changing the country is up to them meanwhile they won't risk whatever position in the status quo they have accomplished.

Littering, jaywalking and being loud is not what's sinking the country, it's the corrupt politicians and the cartel sicarios. I've heard the exact same thing you just wrote from the secretario de la función publica aka the guy who's in charge of making sure there's accounting by the federal government. Needless to say I wasn't impressed.

Same thing as the old televisa tripe telling the average Joe is up to them to stop corruption, yeah, it's the defenseless who should risk loss of life and property, not the corrupt public officials who can always afford never lose a case lawyers when they get charged with anything.

You can't. Latin America isn't like Anglo America - the geography makes large-scale trade difficult and thus natural capital is incredibly limited. The only country that ever had a chance of being rich in the bloc was Argentina, but decades of populist bullshit has basically doomed them to irrelevance.

The only country that's likely to get rich in the long-term is Mexico and tha'ts simply because it's impossible to not get rich when you're so close to the USA. The fact that it's taking Mexico almost a century longer than Canada to get rich off of having the US, the single-largest source of foreign investment in the world, as a neighbor is testament to how shitty Latin America truly is.

It's not shitty :c

you'd better ask how could we save russia from turning into north korea 2.0

bbc.com/news/technology-40774315

I don't mean the people. I love the people and cultures of Latin America quite a bit.

But it's simply a fact that, even if my country didn't meddle in LatAm affairs, the entire region would still be incredibly poor. Geography doesn't determine everything, but it often sets hard limits on what you're capable of doing as a country.

In all fairness foreign investment was limited as fuck prior to the 90's in order to prevent our being beholden to foreign interests. After recovering from the Mexican revolution Mexico was stable, peaceful and growing at steady rates.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_miracle

We had one bad decade and in desperation decided to sign NAFTA.

Make your own thread then.
So, you think they can't build some profitable economic system because of bad geography and the fact that everything they can produce is already producing by USA and that's why it won't work in any ways?
As i know, Brazil was pretty rich in the 19-20 century because of cacao plantations. Cacao was in demand. And, basically, all LA have a good climate to build an national economic based on the agriculture. You think it won't work out?

So you prevent yourselves from being beholden to foreign interests by staying poor? That's like wrecking your car to prevent it from being stolen.

Agriculture is notoriously inefficient in Latin America. They have land and a long growing season, but once the food is grown there's no easy way to transport it. There's no navigable rivers to take it over, and moving shit over the shitty mountain roads of LatAm is unimaginably expensive. An abundance of tropical diseases only makes things worse.

We're not really tropical, have big ports and invested heavily in refrigerator tech and manufacture back in the day.
We sell a lot of soy to China and are famous meat exporters.

Do you realize you are just blaming a consequence?

Even our government is a consequence of being idiots.

And those who actually do something instead of just talk, are most probably dead or they give up too soon and just get out of the country, because they realize society don't give a flying fuck.

Whenever you do the right thing, everyone just stares at you as if you were a weirdo. Whenever you do not accept something you do not need, everyone points you out as the fool of the century.

I just can't accept that our government is the origin of our problems, but is our people which created such a corrupted government.

If you read my previous post, I stated that Argentina was the exception. You guys could be reasonably wealthy with proper management.

Not anymore, we're screwed for the next 30 years at a minimum

Argentina is not the only one that have ports and can produce meat.
Why can't another la countries manage something like this? For me it seems real.

It's not ports - it's rivers, easily traversable terrain, and ideal placement of agricultural lands. Moving food over a mountain by truck is incredibly capital intensive compared to moving it by river, so you're simply never going to be able to compete with countries that only have to move it across a plain or even have rivers that let them move food.

All this capital expended on food production is capital that isn't being invested elsewhere in the economy. This is why countries like Brazil seem perpetually poor.

Implying our people ever had anything to do with creating our government. You do realize much of the latter 20th century was a dictatorship and that ever since our "democratic transition" power has been held by structures created in the old regime, don't you? I can't vote on a ballot for anyone who's not a murderous thief and cannot achieve any modicum of political power without becoming one myself, tell me how are the people responsible? Because we haven't resorted to violence? A revolution would only make the poor suffer far worse and put the most violent in power.

But hey, we can put the burden of changing the whole country under those who have the least power and the least experience, is 3 years old already a lost cause or should we focus on properly educating those even younger?

Around 5 million Mexicans go to bed hungry each night because they will not lie, cheat or steal but to you they're not civil people because some mirrey embarrassed you on your trip to Canada. Great circular logic.

Mexico wasn't really a poor country by 20th century standards and it isn't one even today after the minimum wage has lost 70% of its purchasing power under NAFTA. It's not that we are wealthy either but we only need to cross our southern border to see what true desperation looks like, you haven't travelled much if you think Mexico, or even Latin America, is as bad as it gets. Hell I pity even the poor in your country at least I got a college education without going into debt and can afford to see a Doctor for even ridiculously trivial stuff.

That's just the one option.
Another one - they make an furnite since they have a lot of woods there. Or bamboo. And export it.
The point is - they are not living on the landlocked wasteland with no opportunities for production. There's an opportunity for the economic building.

Chile has a lot of copper mines
Peru is mineral rich

We aren't Banana Republics nowadays

I agree you're not banana republics but putting that on exporting commodities kinda misses the point of what the term means.

>We aren't Banana Republics
I didn't mean that you are. That was just an example that
> they are not living on the landlocked wasteland with no opportunities for production. There's an opportunity for the economic building.

That would be Bolivia
Underdeveloped, relies on fossil fuels

I was talking about LA in general. I don't think you are a banana republics. I think you have a potential for the building/re-building new economical system so thing will go better.
The question is - what specializations you can choose:
>Chile has a lot of copper mines
>Peru is mineral rich
That's good!

I just love you guys :3

It will fall, thanks to criollos.

Everything you could try is destined to fail and is left in ruin thanks to criollos.

Why? Are you crazy? Are you homosexual?

>Why
Culture, probably.
>Are you crazy?
Yep.
>Are you homosexual?
Nope.
What's wrong with criollos? They should be butthurt about
>muh economics
even more, isn't?

Leave us alone and we'll get better.

The problem is even when we tell children "you are the future of our country" they disregard it and continue their wrongdoings.

Latin America is better than your country desu. Also leave us alone, why would a rusky on the other side of the planet care about us? You have your own issues to fix first

Just take a look at countries such as bolivia, peru and central america where the indigenous are majority and compare them to countries like argentina, colombia, brazil or chile where criollos and castizos make up the bulk of the population. Suddenly it seems like criollos arent that bad, ehh?