Pirate group says Academy Screeners are coming in January after a delay

>The group promised to deliver 40 screeners but the backlash was so severe that the run was eventually limited to ‘just’ 14 titles, a sum still not improved upon. As recently reported, the latter half of 2016 has been extremely quiet on the screener front overall, prompting many public discussions over whether any will actually appear.

>Interestingly, however, Hive-CM8 has just put out a statement which suggests that January might be the month to watch. Alongside a TS (telesync) release of the new Assassins Creed movie, the group notes its absence but expresses eagerness to start leaking screeners again – with some caveats attached. (note: statement edited to fix typos/grammar)

>“Yes, still here and kicking, we had to have a break for some time. Bet you are waiting for screeners, yep why not,” Hive-CM8 begin.

>“We were definitely not in the mood to make the same mistakes as last year with screeners before Christmas or cinema release date.”

>The fact that Hive-CM8 want to tone things down isn’t really a surprise. With last year’s Christmas bonanza still making waves, in late December 2015 the group actually published an apology, noting that releasing movies before their official debut wasn’t acceptable.

>That said, Christmas 2016 is now over, and it appears that Hive-CM8 are ready to get going again.

>“Now that Christmas holidays have passed we are actually looking forward to getting the dice rolling,” they say.

>“We want to get the screeners out safely and securely like every year. Whoever has a screener or knows someone who has one and wants to share privately or in public, just let us know. We are here.”

torrentfreak.com/infamous-piracy-group-says-it-ready-to-start-leaking-screeners-161229/

Is your body ready for leaked screeners, Sup Forums?

We have waited too long this year. January 1st is when the floodgates open.

Is there any group that's more pretentious than scene groups?

I mean I appreciate what they do I guess, but holy fucking shit. Just fuck off. You're autistic about getting access to and releasing pirated movies, you're not fucking Robin Hood, this "ohh we should wait to release them because it hurts their profits" shit is just retarded

I don't know why new groups aren't coming out to replace these shiteating hypocrites.

you're just a jealous jellybean

I'm staying at a best Western right now. They have all the newest movies on pay per view for 17.99 each. I'm thinking of ordering a couple and recording them with my phone and upload to internet.

DVDscreeners become more and more irrelevant as people want to watch HD. Five years ago SD was still acceptable but because we are so used to better resoluution now, it looks terrible, almost like old VHS tapes.
If it is just some meaningless flick I can bear 720p or maybe even SD in some cases but any real kino I want 1080p.

>DVD

I'll wait for the bluray.

Do this and upload it on Dailymotion or whatever.

absolutely this. Fuck the movie industrie and don't be a whining self justifying "good guy". Any lickspitteling will just make you a laughing stock.

>, noting that releasing movies before their official debut wasn’t acceptable.
thank you mr morality

>the same mistakes as last year with screeners before Christmas or cinema release date.”

what was the mistake?

this

it's code for they didn't have the screeners and are just grandstanding. Some of these releases had fuck all to do with christmas

>in late December 2015 the group actually published an apology, noting that releasing movies before their official debut wasn’t acceptable.

Cucks. Since when do pirates care?

releasing movies before their official debut

>releasing movies before their official debut
that is not a mistake. Apologizing was the mistake.

They probably got freaked out about the cops finding them this time.

Since they got paid not to release them.

You know nothing, Jon Snow. We release when WE feel like it, we play by OUR own rules and you little non-contributing slurpers have to abide by it no matter how much you bitch and scream and stamp your feet. Hollywood pays well, as we found out, we now use that money to survive.

>Is there any group that's more pretentious than scene groups?
No

*slurp*

hollywood is our little bitch now, as are you, half-pinter.

No screeners for you

>DVDs
>oscar bait

could care less

>could care less

glad im not this retarded

Just post the already wtf, literally no difference when you release them

>17.99
Don't do it. Even to bless the internet with movies, the initial price is $17.99 more than the movies are worth

It's coming

Is Jackie going to be one of them?

yes

Well, awwright.

>mfw Arrival

WHERE

Finally,

>la la land
>arrival
>memechester by the memes

I might just not kill myself tomorrow

>he watches DVD in 2017

Better than paying

THE FIRST DVD SCREENER WILL BE POSTED IN 24 HOURS.

DON'T ASK WHICH ONE.

which one

secret

wait fucker

shut the fuck up

Trespass Against Us was already released. That was the first screener of the year, but no one really cares.

I don't think it was a legit screener. It came out in 720p and two days later again by another group as Web-rip. I assume the one titled "screener" was a Web-rip too.

Please make it Jackie. Let's end 2016 with something good.

i hope everyone itt will die of eye cancer for watching standard definition DVD's

>tfw ex's dad who im still friends with is a producer gives me his screeners.

is there even ONE (1) decent movie amongst the oscar nominees?

are the best foreign language movies included in the screeners?

How does that affect you, besides autism of course?

im watching a camrip on my 65 inch 4k
OLED curved tv

NICE

ok

pleb

ROGUE ONE WHEN

Soon

>Screeners delayed to next month

pointless, by then we'll have web-dl's or even BRRips of everything coming out