BOO!

BOO!

Got you startled there Sup Forums. No worries, that was just a joke :)

What's more startling are the number of guns currently in the hands of deranged lunatics in America. We need background checks to be mandatory for American citizens of every race, color or creed.

Help me support gun control Sup Forums.

-H

heheheh, B/10 bate

How would background checks help keep guns from radical islamists though? They could just purchase it way beforehand as any American would to defend themselves, then when they've been radicalized because someone said something mean over the Internet they could use that same gun.

>A gun in the Czech Republic is available to anybody subject to acquiring a shall issue firearms license first. Gun licenses may be obtained in a way very similar to a driving license - by passing a gun proficiency exam, medical examination and having a clean criminal record. Unlike in most other European countries, the Czech gun legislation also permits a citizen to carry a concealed weapon for self-defense. Most Czech gun owners possess their firearms for self-defense, with hunting and sport shooting being less common.

Like anyone supporting libtards, completely hipocritical.

That's not a Czech flag you're responding to. Next time double Czech.

I LOLed.

please don't ruin this thread with those puns

>>>>>>>>>reddit

bait or not these threads are so fucking old already

FUCK OFF SHILLARY GO GET KEKED BY BILL AGAIN

I stand corrected. Philippines, oh yes even better. Lecture us all.

Damn, she got really fucking fat.

Hillary has a gun.

You're going to jail, Hillary.

Hillary is disgusting and looks like a demon. Look at those eyes. Those are the eyes of an insane murderer.

>guns currently in the hands of deranged lunatics

Please refer to us as armed neuro-divergent persons of pathological humor. Also build wall you cunt.

Why? You got a gun problem?

go back to drinking your Tanduay and video karaoke

SHOO SHOO WRINKLED WOMAN!

DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN

BEFORE YOU STARTLE SOMEONE LIKE THAT

THERE SHOULD BE A TRIGGER WARNING

FOR ALLAH'S SAKE

MY

WIFE'S

SON

COULD'VE

BEEN

KILLED

What proportion of gun murder is done with legally owned firearms vs. illegal?

100% fegal

Tits or gtfo
Also have fun in prison.

(You)
Here you go, you filthy ass mudslime shit. You shame our people.

>guns currently in the hands of deranged lunatics in America.

Yes they are called police.

Hello retarded OP that doesn't know how to interpret facts.

Did you know that while the number of guns vs. total population in the US is rather high the actual rate of firearm ownership isn't that much higher than the rest of the world?

(I.e. just as many people own guns, the people who do own guns just own more).

So what I want to know is how does owning 3 guns make somebody more lethal than somebody who owns 1?

Just kidding. I already know you don't have a reasonable answer and that you're just a fucking retard.

> complains about Reddit in a Reddit-tier thread.

Wew lad.

>oblivious to the fact that background checks are already mandatory for everyone no matter race, color, or creed.

Shouldn't you be on Sup Forums?

>What's more startling are the number of guns currently in the hands of deranged lunatics in America.

I don't think de-arming the police is a very good idea, Mrs Clinton.

HURR DURR WHAT IS NICS

WE'VE HAD COMPREHENSIVE BACKGROUND CHECKS FOR 30 YEARS

WHAT SHILLARY AND KING NIGGER WANT TO DO IS BE ABLE TO ADD PEOPLE TO NO GUN LISTS WITHOUT DUE PROCESS