Black lipstick

>black lipstick
>speak to the manager hair
d-did she leave the alt right?

No, that event called for a certain style. Everyone dressed for it.

I feel like a faggot for even knowing that.

too much black cock

when are women going to learn that dark lipstick looks fucking gross

Just imagine..she drops to her knees and you slide your throbbing, stiffening member past those pale lips and white teeth to the back of her moist, warm mouth..

She closes her lips around your swollen unit and takes the first pull of your manhood. You feel her tongue slowly raking up the underside of your shaft with each back and forth motion. She opens her mouth and lets out a soft moan while she plunges her mouth deeper on your stiffening rod. Soon you are rock hard in her mouth and she grasps the base of your knob with her small soft hands. She starts pulling with her hands while pushing back and forth on your unit with her warm wet mouth, looking into your eyes and pausing every few strokes to twist her tongue and suck deeply on the head of your cock...

This is a sign

She wants me

As soon as they realise the closer they get to bowl cuts, the closer they are to not having a choice of being sexually empowered or not

Who is this testicle tarantula?

How dare you question female self-determination??

Black Lipstick is my fetish

No she is dog whistling us

Informing us of the transformation taking place. Red to black. Think about it...

Jody Foster

She's a woman. Never rely on them for anything.

She never was. This fantasy that she's some kind of secret alt right crusader is pathetic. She isn't even that hot and her music has always been typical manufactured pop garbage.

too much focus on cock Canada.

"imagine the salty tang of your spunk , and how it gets caught between your teeth as you, uh, SHE swishes it around in her mouth"- totally hetero

Her country stuff was great when she wrote it and used an acoustic guitar, had natural blonde gorgeous free flowing hair, not a ton of makeup, red lipstick, innocence etc. shes still an aryan goddess though but she'll never return to her routes. too much money and fame in the pop shit.

never noticed how pointy her elbows are until i saw that picture just now. ew.

> 2016
> not lifting for tay tay

JUST

OP should feel worse for making this thread

That room screams virginity kek

What's wrong with her neck?

I would put my penis on her face and it would feel great no matter what her hair and lipstick looked like

>short hair
>revered by aryans

idiots

Nah she's going for the New York City late 70's Debbie Harry look. A different celebrity does this every ten years or so.

Who gives a fuck about Taylor Swift.

McNiggerator. My favorite /k/ommando.

She's ready to be blacked

>short hair taytay
it is a crime against humanity.

Women with hair that doesn't reach their shoulders shouldn't be allowed outside.

Isn't she already?

I miss him so much...