This is NYC in 2001

This is NYC in 2001

Notice anything?

No one is walking around playing on their phones!

Yeah, the LMFAO guy is a lot older than I thought.

>no kikes on the streets because they were all hiding in their underground jew nests

Color was a lot blander

The guy from workaholics is there

At least we can edit photos and pretend

Niggers were already there

They were filming Workaholics in 2001?

Just imagine..she drops to her knees and you slide your throbbing, stiffening member past those pale lips and white teeth to the back of her moist, warm mouth..

She closes her lips around your swollen unit and takes the first pull of your manhood. You feel her tongue slowly raking up the underside of your shaft with each back and forth motion. She opens her mouth and lets out a soft moan while she plunges her mouth deeper on your stiffening rod. Soon you are rock hard in her mouth and she grasps the base of your knob with her small soft hands. She starts pulling with her hands while pushing back and forth on your unit with her warm wet mouth, looking into your eyes and pausing every few strokes to twist her tongue and suck deeply on the head of your cock...

The guy from workaholics doesn't age?

Bane was in the fire rising business back then?

No wonder 9/11 happened, he crashed those planes with no survivors.

Me on the left

3dpd worship should be a capital punishment

Whoa. Settle down there...leaf faggot.

>2 towers
>2 ones (11)
>2+2=4
>2 years later Sup Forums was created
>by a Jew
>(11) years ago

Dude needs a haircut.

lionel ritchie had long hair back then

BLAKE ANDERSON DID 9/11

I notice Jason Dill. Didn't know he was in NY at the time.

Umm since when does anyone care about your PARIAH country you fat milk drinker?

Why don't you go drown in a bag of cheetos you disgusting acne monster? Why not livestream killing yourself with a mossberg, you fag?

You are a MEME and so is your joke country.

I CANNOT WAIT until Hillary destroys trump and I can come here EVERYDAY after the election to destroy you queers worse than when you LOSERS backed Romney.

Everyday faggots. EVERY. FUCKING. DAY. GET READY HAHAHAHAH.
>muh trump
>muh maga
will turn into
>muh tailpipe
>muh garage closed
>muh mommy pays for my funeral

>Sup Forums backing Romney
Oh, are you from the Baronstoin universe?

^^~~BLOW me HARDER MISTER YANK~~^^

Mmm!! YEA // ....HERE COME THAT NUT BOii!i!i!i!

~~~**OH SHIT DIS NUTT WADDUP**~~~

i-is that jason dill? lel

SCHOOLS OUT. FOR. SUMMER!

You upset, leaf?

>member
>unit
>knob
>rod

Mom I posted it again!

Australia does it better.

OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Fuck this faggots, go on leaf

gr8 b8 m8. i rel8 str8 appreci8 nd congratul8. i r8 dis b8 an 8/8. plz no h8, i'm str8 ir8. cr8 more, cant w8. we shood convers8 i wont ber8, my number is 8888888 ask for N8. no calls l8 or out of st8. if on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. even with a full pl8 i always hav time to communic8 so dont hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 ur ability to tabul8 the f8. we should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, im sure everyone would appreci8 no h8. i dont mean to defl8 ur hopes, but itz hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, im sure u can rel8. we can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the nile's str8s. well be the captains of b8 Sup Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like reel est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8 like a blind d8 well coll8 meet me upst8 where we can convers8 or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly tail g8. we cood land in kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 wont be too ir8 and hopefully our currency wont defl8. well head to the israeli-St8, taker over like herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses 8 million m8. we could interrel8 communism thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8 volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8!

Why did you Amerifats have to build an ugly glass monstrocity at the site of the Twin Towers instead of rebuilding the Twin Towers?

I'm pretty sure New Yorkers would've wanted that, why didn't you do it?

A

/thread

FUCKING

It's to make sure that the blue doesn't overlap the red when you expand the picture to absurd sizes.

She lowers her eyes and starts moving her mouth faster and deeper on your cock, pulling with both hands and she spreads her wet lips across the head. She pauses and lifts your unit up and jerks it slowly with her hand as she runs her tongue up and down on the underside of your shaft. She slowly cups your balls with her mouth and lowers your penis back into her mouth as she reaches around and lighty grabs your ass with one hand, pulling herself ever closer to your body as she begins to work faster on your unit. She lowers her hands, just for a moment to lift off her shirt, and she reveals her taught and firm breasts, sitting and jiggling slightly as she works her mouth deep on your member. Both hands are working back and forth as she looks up at you, her eyes begging for your cum to explode in her mouth...

It's to prevent the blue from appearing as a slight line along the edge.

haram

Yes...pic related

I wanted it.

I remember Trump at the time was saying we should just rebuild the Twin Towers and make them larger.

I agreed and many people did too, but "muh memory" was the reason they didnt and instead turned the 2 spots into fountains and built a big new monster.

To be fair, we're lucky we even got what we did. I remember the original proposed designs were far worse. At least the current one resembles the North Tower a bit

When did Marky Mark grow an afro?

Matt Stone from Orgazmo?

>H

Mind = Blown

ARE YOU GONNA FUCKING TELL US OR WHAT?!

You win

To prevent the bleeding...

"I want it baby" she lightly purrs as she reaches around and unclasps her bra. "I want to swallow you."

Her perky nipples are hard in the air conditioned air. The light dimpling of her pink areolas grows more visible as she licks her hand and stuffs your cock back into her mouth, going as deep as she can until you feel the head of your boner hit the warm back of her mouth. You can feel the stiffening of your dick and balls, knowing that you won't be able to hold back from spurting stream after stream of your hot load into her mouth. She keeps tugging on your rock hard schlong as she makes eye contact and softly says she can feel you getting close to cumming. Faster and faster she is working, her light tongue flicks as she pulls you back into her mouth teasing you and bringing you ever closer to filling her wet mouth with a big load..

Don't do that. Don't sexualize and corrupt something pure. That's absolutely sickening. There already is enough degeneracy as it is. We must fight and counter the decay, not contribute to it.

Keep Taytay pure.

This.
Taylor is not for.sexual.
Taylor is for head patting and making cupcakes.

>pure.
I'm pretty sure she's fucked many men including nogs. Nothing Great about her tbhfam.

No endless hordes of smartphone zombies on the streets.

Gotta be fresh

Finally its time. You feel the stiffening make your cock even harder and she responds by gripping it firmer and sucking faster, with every stroke a small sucking sound comes out of her mouth.

Her taught perky breasts are bouncing as she moans that she wants you yo shower her with your cum, in her mouth and on her chest. She keeps working your rod with her right hand as she puts her other hand down her panties, lightly rubbing her clit. You feel the cum building up, ready to fill her up. With three small words she brings you to the edge "cum for me." She strokes faster and faster as she takes you back into her mouth. You lean your head back in pleasure as she looks up with anticipation. The euphoria washes over you and you feel the first pulse and shot of cum shoot into her mouth. She begins to moan as the second and then the third stream of warm cum begins to fill her mouth. Your cock pulses again as she takes you out of her mouth, laying a stream of your load across her small lips and over her eye. She arches her back in a small crescent shape, her tan body wanting every drop of you, pushing her breasts into full view as she jerks your cumming rod. Another cumshot erupts from the end of your dick, landing across her breasts just above the nipple and ending at her collarbone. Another one hits her neck and jaw. A sixth cumshot fires out in a wide arc, landing back on her face and neck. She pulls in closer and keeps jerking, her mouth open and full with the first of your load. The cum erupts softer now, covering her breasts and stomach, falling on her tight skin and bellybutton. She squeezes slower and lets the last drops of your jizz fall onto her nipples as she rubs your cock on her breasts.

She is covered with your semen, and opens her mouth to show you how full her mouth is. She swallows slowly, moaning and opens up again. "That was quite a load" she says, looking down at her cum coated body, pushing her breasts up. "Now I want you to fuck me"....

lmao you can't see the black guy

Haram is good for you.

Doctor Steve Brule's younger years
for your health~

Your fat throbbing mast twitches and her perfect blue eyes sparkle as she anticipates whats to come.
Suddenly ropes of thick silky fluid erupt into her moist throat as she strokes your glans with her agile tongue.
Her tongue caresses the tip of your spasming member as she carefully milks the remainder of your load from the shaft.

Finally she smirks at you as she loudly exclaims 'blimey it taste like spam n eggs govna'

In the distance a large clock rings out 5 bongs she lithely rolls out of your house like a wagon wheel as you chase her down the road shouting "5 bongs Taylor 5 bongs"

The new world trade center looks great. most new yorkers thought the old world trade centers were ugly as fuck.

Oi! Five bongs!

sorry for party rockin

the new one is ugly i wish they built the old ones

only nostalgia tards think that. literally every new yorker hated the looks of the WTC towers.

What is that thing?

SHUT IT DOWN

What thing?

paging Alex Jones

LEAF

there were cell phones in 2001 you dope.

I thought the person on the left was some kind of alien creature. Upon further examination, I now realize that it is a bald man with his back to the camera. I thought I could see some hideous alien face there, but it was actually just the back of his head.