Name one thing he did wrong

Name one thing he did wrong

Opened his cockpit

He failed to kill a bunch of tree people and couldn't handle his own men who betrayed him.

jew

He trusted Jake Sully.

unobtainium?

get the fuck outta here

He failed to commandeer a warship and drop neutro bombs from orbit on those alien africans

>neutro

*neutron bombs

The greatest of bombs.

He had to not suffer the xenos to live from day 1.

Dont Breathe is a Quarritch spin off right? His eyes popped because of the pressure right?

Tell me how he got those scars.

He underestimated them, and wasn't equipped for organised war with sapient creatures.
RDA's mercs weren't kitted out with the most up to date gear - apparently those helis are the equivalent of 1960s Hueys in the future. It's why they had to try dump mining explosives out the back of a dropship flying below the floating rocks, instead of nuking from orbit.
I don't know what Jimbo has planned for the sequels, but I imagine Earth's response will be actual marines with more sophisticated aircraft and sci-fi energy weapons. Probably monstrous avatar hybrids too.

Hubris.

He didn't win.

This

Explosion. Shrapnel went along his head and it him. Lucky he didn't lose an eye. Or worse.

>Probably monstrous avatar hybrids too.
This is what I want to see.

Based Jim.

>I don't know what Jimbo has planned for the sequels

Space niggers will win again

should have pitted the natives against each other like usual.

Oh wait, this was a weird lala-land planet where everybody lived in peace and didnt try to take the neighboring tribes land by force the second they showed any weakness.

>1st day on Pandora
>gets his face ripped off by an animal
>his own men betray him
>he loses a war to tree people
>loses a fight against a tree person while wearing a giant robot suit
Sad!

he's the worst military guy ever

He basically chimped out and killed hundreds over losing a drone.

He failed.

Should've just introduced smallpox

Very very super advanced civilization serious

>no cruise missiles

Fuck you Cameron

This. Should have purged the xenos filth on day 1.

Name one thing he did wrong.

MUH TREES

Sheev did nothing wrong.

Do actual people in the military feel angry at the fact that they're always demonized in the entertainment industry

He killed the giant black cat

Sheev did literally nothing wrong

he lost

he got asskicked by a bunch of hippies because he didnt fly high enough

Got BTFO by hippie aliens despite having the technology to obliterate all of them and their homeland

Why didn't they just bomb that forest from orbit?

>mankind has the technology to send hundreds of people to distant planets, establish colonies there and embark on massive mining operations
>somehow they don't have the technology to deal with a bunch of blue monkeys
This isn't the same scenario as white explorers getting wrecked by natives in the jungle. That is plausible. A hostile encounter between a civilization of jungle-dwelling tribes and a civilization that is capable of advanced space exploration and manned interplanetary travel can only end one way.

Acted like Hitler's for starters

>Why didn't they just bomb that forest from orbit?

Probably have to do it with as minimal animal casualties as possible in order to make the bleeding hearts back on earth feel good about themselves.

>sorry sir we had to do it sir they were a real danger to the mission, sir
Or just don't tell anyone. Nobody on Earth needs to know that you holocausted a bunch of tree aliens

A race that mastered interstellar travel, sholud have the tech to literally kill anything on this planet in a blink of an eye.

But somehow the blue niggerd won