Diaspora Jews vs Israel

Does Sup Forums not see the contrast between diaspora Jews and Israel?

>One is a rich, evil and very influential group of secular people that seek control over population

>The other is a Nationalist state that happens to be our greatest ally, and is actively leading the fight against Islamism

SEE THE DIFFERENCE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZFf6pVJKeA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabia
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7DHbydFfWk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get the fuck out of here jidf

Sup Forums stands with Palestine and Islam not your filthy rat kike religion

>slide it moishe

>Sup Forums stands with Palestine and Islam
Sup Forums stands with neither and hates them both. For all I care the two can annihilate one another.

Good Job on losing the only democratic civilized country in the middle east

fuck off kike

Not an argument

OY VEY!!!!!!!

Israel is essentialy far right wing nationalistic white supremacist anti-islam state yet Sup Forums hates it
really makes you think

Exactly! some people should get their heads out of their asses

Such a great ally.

Because they are the biggest backstabbers in history?

>white
faggot jews arent white
>anti-islam
not knowing ISIS is mossad/CIA created outs you as faggot newshill

this guy gets it. 9/11 was perpetrated by teh jews to make the west hate muslims and make muslims look like barbaric savages

Fuck off, Algeria.

>make muslims look like barbaric savages

Are you sure they weren't trying to fool people into thinking rain is wet?

Try harder, sand nigger.

i do not understand the hatred for israel on Sup Forums. israel has only helped america?

youtube.com/watch?v=pZFf6pVJKeA

Israel NEVER helped America (or anyone), but that doesn't mean we like fucking devil-worshipping sand-rats.

kys ahmed you're worse.

Kek, excellent bantz today.

Is that why AIPAC is the reason I can't get rid of my cocksucking congressmen?

Illinois congressman is literally their #1 recipient of kike shekels, Israel is fucking me in the ass and you are a fucking fool to even think Israel has no wishes of control over the American govenrment and it's people.

Read my Original post shill, there is a difference between Diaspora Jews and Israeli nationalists

Yeah no. muslims and jews are inherently equally bad. The jews happens to be in control of the most powerful country on earth today though which make them ten times more dangerous.

Do you really think Osama is responsible for it, and that's why we invaded Iraq afterward? Fucking kill yourself, ignorant piece of shit.

I stand on Israel

not believing conspiracy lies. but pretend they were responsible? they probably had a good reason? never think of that

Tell me, Sup Forums.

Does AIPAC support the candidates fucking YOU over?

>Those dirty sand nigger sandals

Jesus christ, Achmed, why are you all sub-human?

wasn't replying to you. And no there is not. Different methods, same goals : fucking up the world.

4 millions refugees worst Exodus in history for Greater Israel is Pure coincidence ! I stand with Gaza !

Nice argument

they did it to rile up hatred against muslims in the west. Muslims are the jews natural enemies and muslims coulve been a potential ally to the west against the jew scourge. If people here read the Koran theyd realize how peaceful Islam is and why muslims would never carry out the 9/11 attack

Israeli Scientists helped USA co-develop many of its current weapons that make it a super-power

lead the Jews out of Exile and return to the Promised Land.

no observant Jews should exist outside of Israel.

if you claim to be a Jew and live outside of Israel you are a disgraceful hypocrite and traitor. Any "Jew" living outside of Israel is a goy.

all the diaspora to come home to Eretz Israel and fulfill your duties and obligations as a Jew

if you consider yourself a Jew, then it is your greatest duty to return to Zion.

>If people here read the Koran theyd realize how peaceful Islam is and why muslims would never carry out the 9/11 attack

Holy shit, kek, the most outrageous thing here is that you probably actually believe this, you dumb fucking dune coon.

>leaf

nice try JIDF

fuck off back to your oven

> how peaceful Islam is

wew lad

>Sand nigger calls me JIDF

Don't you vermin call everyone who tells the truth about you Jewish?

All God-fearing human beings hate sand niggers.

stop throwing around memes thinking they fit, achmed

israelis are leeches, arabs are roaches

look at all these kike shills. Its funny how you all come out of your rat nests when someone starts speaking the truth on there

dont you guys have innocent muslim children to be bombing or some land to be stealing?

>innocent
>muslim

>innocent
>muslim

Pick one, sand nigger. Or maybe go back to trying to bullshit us about how "peaceful" Islam is you devil-worshipping sister-fucking heathen.

Diaspora aren't Jews, their actions have no basis in the scriptures, they follow satan

it couldn't be any more obvious you guys are jidf kike shills. Maybe space your posts out a little bit more for some subtlety kikes

this. I'd rather stand with nationalists fighting for their land (Palestine) than a bunch of kikes who were given other people's land just because they infiltrated governments in the West

all jews follow the devil

Israel>>>>>>failistine

It was obvious from your very first post than you are a Satan-worshipping sand-rat.

Go home sand-nigger.

there are no innocent muslims only future terrorists
fuck you hillary voter

Seriously, the phrase "innocent muslims" always gets a fucking hearty kek from me.

Hell, I'd say just most human beings.

>religion requires beard
>genetically splotchy and ugly beards

Buttblasted af tbqh fampai

>kikes
>white

HAhahahahahahaha, that's a good one

thanks for giving the 'white' race a homeland in the middle east

Where the fuck do you think you are? reddit? You're on Sup Forums m8 no one likes filthy muslim sand niggers

and we hate manipulative kikes even more.

Well Hitler himself advocated for the state of Israel, partly because they're all in one place, so if the Nazis wanted one, then I want one. Also because I think it would encourage them to act like a normal group of people instead of what the International Jew is now. Before Israel, there was this stronger sense of "For the Jews means to fight the goyim" But now "For the Jews means to genuinely at least try to get along with goyim. I mean not all the Jews are satanic international edgelords, I'd like to think my prayers towards christ Jesus are working, and I do see that they are.

>posts Mizrahi Jews from Yemen

Your cherrypicking is not impressive.

Not really, Muslim hate is pretty much universal here, Jew hate is done by a lot, but isn't universal.

>who were given other people's land

You seem to be really ignorant about this whole subject,
ask yourself these questions:
1) When was it founded and by whom?
2) What were its borders?
3) What was its capital?
4) What were its major cities?
5) What constituted the basis of its economy?
6) What was its form of government?
7) Can you name at least one Palestinian leader before Arafat?
8) Was Palestine ever recognized by a country whose existence, at that time or now, leaves no room for interpretation?
9) What was the language of the country of Palestine ?
10) What was the prevalent religion of the country of Palestine ?
11) What was the name of its currency? Choose any date in history and tell what was the approximate exchange rate of the Palestinian monetary unit against the US dollar, German mark, GB pound, Japanese yen, or Chinese yuan on that date.

12. Since there is no such country today, what caused its demise and when did it occur?

Permit me to doubt it ..

spoken like true ratfaced kikes. Don't you have money to be giving to ISIS (Israeli Secret Intelligence Service) or false flagging the US into attacking more muslims, or cutting baby dicks?

disgusting kike shills

>77821686
Jesus Christ it's like they never read the Torah or Proverbs. They are so deluded

Holy shit son, who cares? The behaviour of sand niggers in countries where they're not even "oppressed" is enough to demonstrate that they have no right to any kind of statehood or independence anywhere on Earth.

Anytime sand niggers get into any sort of power they squander it on Pisslamic doctrine, murder, rape, torture, paedophilia, and gaudy fucking "new rich" architecture like Dubai.

They are animals, nothing more, and animals can't claim ownership of land or statehood.

The Infiltrated Brits give them Israel its well documented fact writen in BOoks YOu know the thing with paper and words in it ..

I would love to give some money to ISIS, they are at least honest about being sub-human devils and show the true face of Pisslam to the entire world.

An investment in education, I'd say.

They show there real face on FOX NEWS right Alberta ?! ;)

I fell like the reason why Jew eyes are beady is to hide their intentions, but the reason why they can be so huge andbuggy like this is to find more shekels.

Like how huge their noses are, to smell out more shekels.
We can see the Lord's design so intentional and precise here.
Case and point

They show their real face on any new channel, sand nigger living in Toronto... Don't you have drugs to sell or attacks against Canada to plot?

>(())

Wasn't 9/11 funded by the Saudis?

Wasn't 9/11 funded by the Saudis?

woops meant to respond to the guy in my 1st post. sorry about that

>jew wants to give money to an Israeli run group that makes muslims look bad

wow shocking. fuck off already kike shill

they were working with the jews to help consolidate their power in the region. KSA royalty aren't real muslims theyre zionist nwo puppets

I thought the Saudis were completely separate from Israeli influence

nope zionist nwo puppets who benefit from recieving weapons and funding from their jew masters

>makes muslims look bad

Muslimes make "muslims look bad" fuck off back to your own lands, stop blowing shit up, stop disrespecting our culture, and you won't "look" so bad.

According to traditional sand nigger excuses, all bad sand niggers are "no true scotsmen" and in fact funded by Jews.

Sand niggers literally believe this about themselves.

>fuck off back to your own lands

we would but you filthy kikes either bomb muslims or take said land and yeah the "muslims extremists" are funded by kike jews like yourself

you should be the one fucking off JIDF shill

Saudi are Created in 1932 by the Brits just like Israel...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabia
Read a fucking book man !

>we would but you filthy kikes either bomb muslims or take said land

>sand nigger implies all sand niggers come from Palestine

Go back to Algeria, Pakistan, Egypt or whatever smelly shit-hole you came from and we won't have any problems with you.

kike lands are their lands.. if only we plopped Israel in the middle of the Saharan desert, we'd not reaping the whirlwind of their forced emigration

Say JIDF shill one more time motherfucker

Israel spends all their money on the military as opposed to helping its people.

I've seen ads on TV asking for money to feed the kikes in Israel.

See my previous reply: and stop pretending that Israel's existence forces all the sand nigger from the rest of the sand world to come to the West.

Seriously look at a fucking map, even hypothetical "Greater Israel" doesn't take up one-tenth of the Pisslamic corner.

They make cookies with the money and try to deceive other country with them..

Saudis, neocons and Israel ( The last two being basically the same thing ).
Now Saudis are being thrown under the bus by the US medias ( which happens to be all owned by jews ) so the two others stooges can walk scot free.

Pure Coincidence !

Yes it was. The Muslims are always trying to deflect blame onto the Jews. The MIDF have been in full force for the last decade or so.

Fact: Muslims have killed thousands of Americans since 9/11... Jews have killed none.

if you cant name the guy in the bottom left or explain when he died, you cant use this picture

Very well reported Facts

You guys are my books

>Sand niggers think Jews being evil exculpates them for their crimes, devil worship, child rape, etc.

Achmed, I grow tired of having to state this, Jews being bad doesn't make you dune-coons any better and we grow tired of your lazy deflections.

Go back to your own countries that are Jew-free and leave the West alone.

B..but they have only good intentions!

>Can't argue with simple geography

You can't. The idea that the existence of Israel justifies sand nigger atrocities all across the globe is laughable at best, and insulting at worst.

Die in a fire, sand nigger.

Sure thing Faggot ;) youtube.com/watch?v=Y7DHbydFfWk

I am no Muslim I am a angry little snowflake that will destroy Greater Israel Dreams of World Domination ;) I promise

that attitude makes you weak and easily brainwashed

Greater Israel will never see light of day .. NEVER !