So is this the worse and most unfunny thing south park has ever done?

So is this the worse and most unfunny thing south park has ever done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhIS8pZ8CQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah

It was hilarious

(You)

Unfortunately no.

I memba!

They do lots of unfunny shit all the time

It's still a damn good show.

No it is not.

It would have been okay if it was for one, contained episode. But because of Cuck Stone's desire to milk the series, he had to stretch it out over the entire fucking season. This show is garbage and I don't know how anyone can still watch it.

the coon was by far the worst

The coon was funny, this is worse

Nah the inception parody was South Parks low point.

>t. someone who liked TFA

I dislike TFA and think member berrys aren't funny

Insheeption, I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining, and Tweek x Craig were all worse gags.

I think that South Park is getting slightly better, but I still would have ended the series after You're Getting Old, or at the very least, had one more episode that actually finished the series and wasn't terrible like Assburgers.

But they are gonna keep making jewbucks to spite themselves, and honestly, wouldnt you too?

South Parks always been a show for middle class liberals who want to be slightly edgy when in reality it's the most tame shit out there and the political message is always the same "lol both sides r dum arent i so smart for telling you this" line thay libtards like to take because it is the most basic and thoughtless position imaginable.

Same goes for Bill Maher as well the fucking hasbine.

seriously though, do you guys actually remember when south park did episodes that weren't incredibly current events focused

no, i mean do you ACTUALLY remember, as in watched them live because recording them was a shitty prospect?

no? you're a bunch of fucking children? ok nvm

You can dislike TFA and not do the same "jokes" over and over again in every single fucking episode of a season.

Holy shit nice to see another redpilled gentleman

tweek x craig was pure quinoa though

youtube.com/watch?v=yhIS8pZ8CQk

What a great joke they were, it seems like they forgot why they even included them on the show.

The season would be better overall if they just stuck with their hillary victory script.

You have to be delusional to think the TFA audience and the Trump audience is the same, they are opposites.

They should've stuck with the Hillary victory script, and then had a massive fourth wall break in the last episode of the season talking about how the world is unpredictable, and how things that we don't like we just ignore.

Would've been better than the whole muh nostalgia thing.

thats not a picture of the godfather member berry which is when this went off the rails.

>people watch south park

You should be ashamed of yourselves foolish

you know the show has always taken a typical libertarian stance, right?

>the worse
homeschooled much

Homeschoolers may be socially inpet and weird but they are certainly more educated than public school nosepickers

yeah it is, SJW.

Zip lining was fucking kino, fuck you

Ziplining was pretty funny

Reddit...

No.

I'm amazed how many people just repeat that shit without thinking twice about it. 90% of the time they take pretty clear positions.

They got arrogant, planned most of the season around a Hillary victory and what we are getting now is the sloppy post-Trump rewrite.

This season sucks balls now. But I guess that's the price you pay for hubris.

Not an argument, m8

South Park's quality started to slide after Season 7. It's amazing that there are still people who watch it now that they're on seasons 20

I don't remember because even the 1st season was full of current event topics like the frozen mammoth finding, volcano movies, euthanasia and cloning.
You were just too young or uninformed to know that's what the news were at the time.

This. Also kids don't even know that episode was about the Star Wars prequel.

Coon & friends was goat though.

God that episode was just so fucking bad.
Even the haha it's all only irony lol shit didn't make it any better.

"Has-been"

Member berries are fucking hilarious and kinda cute, it's kinda weird they were cut out of the season after they got to the white house.

>asspained Nostalgiafag is upset Southpark is making fun of him and his shit.

They were making fun of Jar Jar, but yeah, it's really hard to watch.

it was fine, same old same old, the only people i see complaining are voters

Mr Garrision getting a sex change was the most unfunny joke they've done.

kys

They literally write every episode in like 3 days retard.

The last two seasons have been essentially pre-written. They still do the weekly production schedule.

Lol wut?

Bcuz like Colbert's old ape of a Conservakuk, it ceases to be funny when what was ment to be parody becomes reality.

This only without them being liberals. It's a special kind of person who behaves this way. The same person who would wear one of those t-shirts with a dumb phrase printed on it like "I'm fluent in sarcasm" or "yes, as a matter of fact the world does revolve around me".

Think lord of cringe with absolutely zero self-awareness.

its a funny idea poorly executed

>why were they mobsters in the end
>why did they only say shit about star wars
>why was randy puking purple shit into peoples mouths, that was completely forgotten in the following episodes
>why is the funniest thing of your season this 3/10 'member gag

You just wish you could pound his snatch. Fag.

>member the REAL storm troopers? Oh we're gonna make them member
And then nothing happens. The whole season is just a fucking mess
>one episode ends with Kyle and Ike fleeing the house from their mother
>next episodes opens with them in Ikes room on the computer

I stopped watching after the season with the coon or whatever that superhero was. You could tell it was on a severe decline.

>making fun of memes by creating new memes and expecting it to catch on

i know you people aren't too smart but the person who they thought would win the election lost and although this is fucking obvious they had to redo the last few episodes.

I forgot about this. I was pretty overwhelmed at how forced it was.

I wish you didn't remind me.

And chantards are the morons you say? Chantards didnt base their plotline on assumptions about an election

Matt and Trey will never be able to top that one episode that ended with a cliffhanger, and the next was an episode of Terrance and Phillip.

Does anyone like that episode?

Fuck off, cunt. That episode is great.

No, the Towelie biography episode was
Everyone wiped it from their mind

Which episode was that?