You're cunt

You're cunt

Do military officers have good salaries in your country?

>Argentina
>no

Considering the minimum wage is 1550. And soldiers who just start get paid BELOW the minimum wage.

And my starting salary was 2400, which is a soldier will never earn.
And after 4 years my salary was 3400. I'd say the salary of the military is terrible.

But then again, soldiers do get a lot of bonusses. For being deployed they get a bonus. For working irregular hours. And so on. That stacks up pretty quickly.

Good grief, a Second Lietenent, which is the lowest officer rank, makes more money than Argentina's commanding General

Some soldiers make less than minimum wage?
Or are those cadets?

The bigwigs are here
But I still think those salaries are super low for the rank they have

I don't know desu.

Is the "Teniente General, Almirante, Brigadier General" the highest rank?

Yes, on the different branches
Lieutenant General, Army
Admiral, Navy
Brigadier General, Air Force

Going military and to a lesser extent government jobs have the pros that the benefits will always be amazing and not fucked with. You may have lower pay but like people say the benefits, stability and mist cases your gov isn't out to screw compensation up like what happened to my dear uncle.

this
In the U.S. you get a discount on anything you buy if you're an active duty soldier
As well as easy employment after you retire from the military, and a decent sum of cash.

In the Netherlands soldiers often know a trait. They for example can study to become a nurse or a technician. But you also often see them joining the police or militarized police.

*trade

It's the same in the U.S.

They have commercials for it as well, to try and promote it.

High-ranking get very sweet salaries. The rest varies.

Is this monthly or yearly wages? USD?

I'm a postman and I make about €1800 after taxes, €2265 before. Soldiers have salaries pretty much the same aka shittiest in Sweden.
But if they are deployed abroad it increases quite a bit but they are still heavily underpaid compared to soldiers from neighbouring countries.

It's actually a requirement to finish military academy if you want to join the militarized police, also known as marshals here.

>deployed abroad
Where the fuck would they be deployed
Oppressing the Finnish?

Monthly, Argentinean pesos

It's somewhere around 16.5 pesos for a dollar, on a very good day

It used to be Afghanistan and Iraq, dont know if there are people going to those countries anymore. We have had some naval soldiers working outside the somalian coast to rape pirates.

Also think we have some soldiers in war torn parts of Africa.

Brazil's
1 USD =~3 R

it depends
1000$ in Russia
5000$ and more in warzone

wtf I LOVE warzones now!

>only 5,000 dollars to rush a machine gun
Doesn't seem worth it Ivan.

i will drink from your skull

That seems unsanitary

Seems like a lot, usd or rubles?

>5,000 dollars seems like a lot
The base pay for a private in the U.S. is over 20,000

That's yearly, people should specify monthly or yearly

rubles

when I was a conscript I got paid 10 euro per day DDD:

bullshit

53k aud a year as a truck driver POG private

reeeeeeeeee

Eh, in the Netherlands, when conscription was still in use (it's postponed atm) you got 90 euros a month. This only changed in 1986.

Since then you got 70% of the minimum wage. So about 1000 euro a month.

Thats after tax aswell :^)

WTF? I love Australia now!

Wait, but what happens if emus attack?

Better spend that money quickly before it's too late.

Highly unlikely this day in age, we have come to terms with our past differences.
We now let them use our bases as safehavens and in return they promise us no more bloodshed