Man orders a "beer" and gets served a "beer" without getting carded

>man orders a "beer" and gets served a "beer" without getting carded

I always order a beer and get a beer

Are you not a regular at like four different bars? I don't even have to ask for a beer. It's already sitting in my spot before I walk in.

>man orders a "waifu"
>is actually a man wearing a wig making a stupid face

Why is beer in quotation marks? Shit, I live and work in a college town and I still don't get carded, even at places I'm not familiar with.

op has a drinking problem, and a tranny problem

is this true

literally

look

Guy at the convenience store knows my brand of cigarettes as soon as I hand him a $20..

does he love trannies too?

I don't get it

You get carded? do you look like you're fucking 12?

the op is literally him wearing a wig

>cigarettes
>$20

>getting carded at the age of 22 or above

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD LMFAO

Probably not

Technically $18.80 but yes..

>20$

what about it?

good, good

I'M 30 YEARS OLD AND STILL GETTING CARDED. I AVE NOTHING. I HAVE $0 IN MY BANK ACCOUNT. $200 LEFT IN MY SAVINGS ACCOUNT. I DONT HAVE A HOUSE. I SOLD MY CAR. PLEASE SOMEBODY HUNT ME DOWN AND DECAPITATE ME.

>tfw you are so ugly only other degenerates like you think you are worth something

>buying alcohol in america

once I was visiting my family in the usa and I went to county market to buy some beer. of course the cashier asked for my ID (I was 23 at that time) but the funniest thing was that apparently he was too young to scan the beer and he had to call for the manager just to scan the beer for him

wtf americans, why do you do that? it's not like he's gonna drink it

>Roman orders a "beer" holding up two fingers and receives five

I FUCKING HATE THIS PLANET AND ALL THE FUCKING PEOPLE ON IT. IT WILL ALL BE OVER SOON.

heh

>order two beers with a finger gesture in england
>the barman punches you

What did they mean by this.

Blame my fucked government

Still would