BANDCAMP THREAD

/bandcamp/

you all know what to do: post your stuff, listen to others, make reccs, critique others, and all that!

Other urls found in this thread:

noriginal.bandcamp.com
islandhigh.bandcamp.com/track/wanderlust
thepablocollective.bandcamp.com/track/missing-persons-report-single
thepablocollective.bandcamp.com/track/chimer
pleasancehouse.bandcamp.com/
dustetc.bandcamp.com/album/grinch
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lJRxx1SX2vo
thesunshineelectric.bandcamp.com/album/the-sunshine-electric-ep
fatherelectricity.bandcamp.com/
melonsoda.bandcamp.com/
moonsidetapes.bandcamp.com/album/passing-places
expandingsponge.bandcamp.com/
ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com
luxurybucket.net/buystuff.html
baxterworld.bandcamp.com/album/beatmaking
thefloaties.bandcamp.com/album/blow-up
scrugley.bandcamp.com/album/scars-as-souvenirs
droopies.bandcamp.com/track/gone-wrong
droopies.bandcamp.com/yum
dustupmag.com/droopies-fuzzed-out-dark-dream-responsible-people/
theblogthatcelebratesitself.blogspot.com/2018/01/responsible-people-with-droopies.html
rvamag.com/music/local-trio-droopies-discusses-new-album-responsible-people.html
sellyourselfshortnj.bandcamp.com/album/sell-yourself-short-2
theviewfinder.bandcamp.com
imitatingsound.bandcamp.com/album/let-it-be-permanent
visionescape.bandcamp.com/album/i-will-hide-in-a-cave-for-fifty-years-ep
theguccisads.bandcamp.com/album/the-tato-manifesto
snoog.bandcamp.com/album/the-private-music-of-snoog
1in10.bandcamp.com/album/mea-culpa
nazcaplate.bandcamp.com/releases
jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/gora-burya-nevetlen-ujj
fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first project in over 4 yrs is out now my bruddahs

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>chill hop
>boom baps

islandhigh.bandcamp.com/track/wanderlust

i recorded this off the cufF in my ex girlfriends bathtub. its pretty dumb but i wanna share

hope you folks are having a great night once again

hey its us the pablo collective and here are two tracks for an album thats most likely going to drop in february, and early in it, so mark your calenders friends.

thepablocollective.bandcamp.com/track/missing-persons-report-single
thepablocollective.bandcamp.com/track/chimer

we hope you enjoy these two tracks, and the full album when it comes out soon!

>tags don't do it justice
>experimental hip-hop with elements of industrial, noise, ambient, and psychedelic music/rock
>even if you don't like it, i can probs guarantee it's like nothing you've heard before

ill probs give reccs/feedback in a separate post once more people post in here

pleasancehouse.bandcamp.com/

>folk, ethereal, electronic, atmospheric

Thanks for listening. Album "Orbiter" out February 8th. Two singles "So New" and "Ot Ohadi" out now!

dustetc.bandcamp.com/album/grinch

>grunge, shoegaze, alt rock

Album dropped today. It's a bit of a departure from my old stuff. Love to know what yall think, positive or negative.

very big rec to this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lJRxx1SX2vo

bumperino

posted in the other one, but I'll post here too.

thesunshineelectric.bandcamp.com/album/the-sunshine-electric-ep

fatherelectricity.bandcamp.com/

>alt-rock
>post-punk
>experimental
>anti-soy-core

Just dropped it today, I assure you it's some of the most quality original music you'll hear on the thread today.

recs:
good music but how are you at the top of the damn thread every time
Wowowowow
I like some good rock n roll lots of electronic on here gets tiring

bump

Honestly it is quality so far and I like that it was partly recorded in Idaho

-Pleasance House

melonsoda.bandcamp.com/
>Indie
>Post Rock
>emo
>math rock

Make better music before you post in BC threads dude.

moonsidetapes.bandcamp.com/album/passing-places
>sad twinkly ambient tunes

expandingsponge.bandcamp.com/

>beep boop

pls help i broke my roomate and he wont stop getting drunk and sitting in my room while i'm trying to sleep

ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com

> rural psychedelia, lo fi, portastudio, drone, ambient, bedroom recordings, loops, noise

Out for preorder, all my 5 EPs, in smokey black double c50 cassette format, with artwork included inside. luxurybucket.net/buystuff.html

recc

baxterworld.bandcamp.com/album/beatmaking

>high energy australian garage punk reminiscent of 70s iggy and the stooges

We just released today, got some dates for some local shows over the next few months

thefloaties.bandcamp.com/album/blow-up

scrugley.bandcamp.com/album/scars-as-souvenirs

new release 2018, now you can get all my music for just 0.50usd! more to come!

>experimental
>kinda folky kinda electronic
>dsbm vocals
>piano with drums

cant get enough of this guy, just a few days until your release!

here

this sounds so juicy, this is great. 7 bucks feels too much too, but I'm a cheap fuck. the cover does not do any justice to this greatness, you should consider changing it

lo-fi hip hop is not my thing but "when I get lost" is so chill, love it

I dont know what to think about this

this is how good ambient is done, congrats. I would love to make this something like this greatness one day

like the production and the instrumentals, not a fan of the voice (but a fan of the band name)

underrated, you deserve some love
EVERYWHERE I GO (8)

get some vocals with huge reverbs above this and you got an awesome chill EP

omfg, too bad that I'm broke, I have huge urges to buy a tape from you. this is great

is not bad (at least its better than 90% of the similiar things posted here in a daily basis), volume is too low

dad

also I'm high af, sorry for that grammar

droopies.bandcamp.com/track/gone-wrong

>vocals drums guitars
>philadelphia
free album codes:
pqfy-wyhv
rbdn-xrm8
3qx9-ypp3
redeem @ droopies.bandcamp.com/yum

read about the album:
dustupmag.com/droopies-fuzzed-out-dark-dream-responsible-people/
theblogthatcelebratesitself.blogspot.com/2018/01/responsible-people-with-droopies.html
rvamag.com/music/local-trio-droopies-discusses-new-album-responsible-people.html

upcoming shows:
feb 11 in richmond
www.songkick.com/concerts/32271669
feb 21 in philadelphia
www.songkick.com/concerts/32204724

these threads are always lacking some SKRAMZ
44caliberloveletter.bandcamp.com
(to the other skramz kid that replied to me yesterday, sorry that i didnt answer i FORGOT but yr shit was spicy)

sellyourselfshortnj.bandcamp.com/album/sell-yourself-short-2

>Sell Yourself Short
>NJ Pop Punk/Alt Rock

Our second EP just dropped today.
Would really love some feedback.

Great production and guitar tone, also disagree with whoever said they didn't like the vocals

Really Cool. Didn't see the turn coming after the synth into on Everywhere I Go when the guitars come in. Honestly love this more as I keep listening.

This is sweet. I love the guitar tone. We're actually looking to make some connections with Boston based bands. Hit us up if you'd want to trade shows or something.

ibHssa.bandcamp.com

>cyberpunk
>progressive

theviewfinder.bandcamp.com

>Folk Rock
>Music that isn't horrible

My new EP has like 5 plays, a few more would be cool

I'll be back later to listen to some others

ayy thanks dude lol. I'm gonna buy yr thing

we're actually Austin based :(
the guy making tapes is up in Boston. If you're ever down this way though, we know spots to play.

I dig the album art and the production is solid. I'd say work on not getting so locked into a rhyme scheme. It forces you into some awkward lines

"The moon's like a big white balloon/
While we stand by a small wooden room"

Overall, what you're saying is actually really good. I'm loving the majority of infinite falling, the imagery is fantastic. It's just some stiff lines and flat rhythms that's holding it back.

I'd like to hear your next thing.

imitatingsound.bandcamp.com/album/let-it-be-permanent

>black metal, atmospheric black metal, raw, amient
>concept album about christ still born as a lithopedion causing the end of the world

Haha I saw ya there too, Boise Boy. Gave you a follow and I intend to preorder "Orbiter", really really fantastic, professional level stuff that needs more attention.

artists I already know and love

visionescape.bandcamp.com/album/i-will-hide-in-a-cave-for-fifty-years-ep
>sludge, post-rock
>bluesy and groovy

will post my other projects as well as feedback on yall

"bad while it lasted" is great, very passionate. Great beat, great flow, great lyrics, all around stellar. You're talented at both rapping and singing, not many can pull that off...well done. Keep it up

Really love the cover art and aesthetic for your whole page. It's not really all that different from most indie folk stuff on BC, but you've got a great voice and the reverb in the recording adds a decent amount of atmosphere.

"missing persons report" has a great intro. The flow is maybe a bit wonky but I think it goes well with the off-kilter beat. I don't usually like it when drums are panned to a certain channel but I think you use the stereo effect to your advantage.

theguccisads.bandcamp.com/album/the-tato-manifesto
>comedy/parody rap
>stupid lyrics over creative beats

ah I remember listening to this before, good stuff. might nab a cassette since I still drive a crappy old car with a tape deck, keep up the good work

vocals are really nuts, sounds like something from one of those kids shows where the puppets don't talk and just make weird pseudo-language noises...neat. Very chill, very retro with childlike nostaliga.

named after the Julian Casablancas + The Voidz song? regardless, I dig it, great percussion and guitar work. Going to come back to this and listen to the whole thing, liking what I'm hearing so far.

snoog.bandcamp.com/album/the-private-music-of-snoog
>instrumental hip hop, EDM, industrial experiments

Thanks you both for giving us a listen!

I checked out your electronic and it wasn't much to my taste (not bad, I'm just picky) BUT I went to your experimental rock project. You've got nice calves, for a dancer is a really fun release, the subject matter is something that interests me, I'll be following that project. All of the album art is really cool and eye-catching. And yes, named after my favorite Voidz song. Amazing band. Glad you enjoyed!
Just realized you're the same guy and the EP reminds me a lot of slint, and that cool section i the first song with the clarinet tone and weird squelching percussion?? Amazing.
If I had to criticize the drums sound too synthesized and feel compressed in a very boring way, doesn't compliment the rawness of the other instruments.
The production is really nice, some spolid straightforward pop punk here. It's not a genre I ever listen to, so my critiques are a little out, but all I could think of is do something that makes you stand out? Probably vocally or productionwise, like get a dryer drum sound or
use some wild fx with the guitars. Thanks for the feedback btw, I'm glad I got to give you a little twist.
The production feels a little cheesy, I think you need something more raw and driving in the mix. And I don't mean more painful on the ears or whatever, just like some mic'd up live instruments to give the soundscape some "breath". I can definitely see the potential.

1in10.bandcamp.com/album/mea-culpa

nazcaplate.bandcamp.com/releases

>garage rock
>lo fi indie
>drift punk

jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/gora-burya-nevetlen-ujj

>Ambient
>Choral
>Drone

This is top notch stuff boys do listen, I regularly give it a play nowadays.

ayyyy thank you man, all listeners appreciated

fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases

Alternative

RECS:

sometimes I like to listen to the music I make while watching some girl on chaturbate so it's like she's masturbating to my music