Dad: hey son how was school?

Dad: hey son how was school?
>Son: Good, today we learned about the Holocaust and how evil Hitler was.

>How do you react? Do you red pill him and risk him being harassed by teachers and fellow goy, or let him go on thinking that Hitler was an evil tyrant that killed 6 Million Jews?

If you're spoon-feeding him your determination of events, rather than letting him use critical thinking and information gathering to arrive at his own conclusions, how are you any better than the school?

>why don't you let this 5 year old make determinations about complex historical events about which there is widespread deceit, misinformation, and outright lies which 99% of normalfags believe

Brilliant user. Can't wait to see your daughter get BLACKED

Why would you let the Jews pollute his world view?

If it's high school, redpill the fuck out of him. If it's college, tell him to go along with it until he graduates.

Good goy

They sew the seeds of the 6 Gorillan in kindergarten why wait

>my child can't process the complex motivations of historical events
>but it's absolutely essential that he believes exactly what I believe about it

In what situation exactly is a first-grader being blue-pilled on the Holocaust (assuming they learn about such things at that age, which is a stretch) going to affect anything else? I mean, how much shit did you learn in school at that age that you still believe?

I was aiming for a 5th-6 grader, I agree kindergarten is too young

>my parents weren't redpilled
>saw the light anyways

need to have a little faith. Worse comes to worse, just remember to have more than one kid and leave your inheritance to the not-stupid one.

Hitler destroyed many of our monuments that date back to bc times. Fuck him.

>sprint to your study
>come back carrying a mountain of folders dedicated to holohoax evidence
>swamp the boy with doctored photos, cremator testimonies, hole-filled survivor stories and official statistics
>OPEN YOUR EYES, BILLY

This to be honest. My child can be red pilled without having to understand WW2 history to a profound degree at a young age.

Destroying monuments vs trying to exterminate the Jews

Who cares about the Jews

>Why would you let the Jews pollute his world view?

Why is you polluting his worldview any better, outside of the fact that you're his parent? If most schools followed rightist dogma, would you complain because some parents told their kids leftist bullshit instead?

Your kid is, or will be, either smart enough to think critically, or not. What the schools push has zero effect on this ability.

Also this.

kek

If you are taught only one story about the Holocaust your entire childhood questioning it would be quite difficult

Meanwhile 50% of people in Russia don't even know what the holocaust is.

Questioning the 6 Trillion will get you shunned by the teachers

Right, and which revisionist school did you guys go to again, that taught you to question it just like you are doing now?

A liberal charter school with a total of 30 students. Best thing that ever happened to me in my life. Taught me to appreciate classical music, chess, and critical thinking.

Didn't push holohoax stories on me once. Then I went off to highschool with a sceptical view on everything

Hello kike. Our kids should think like us and your kids should be put to death. Fair?

It also taught me Norse mythology and my ancestors stories

this is the one of the very rare moments that I feel sorry for gayreeks, besides, fuck you

>Jewish kids should be dead
>There's no way something like the "Holocaust" could happen when white nationalists gain power, it must be a Jewish fabrication

Durrr...

>let him go on thinking that Hitler was an evil tyrant

Hitler was an evil tyrant. He was also an incompetent war leader, a kleptocrat and a childfucker.

the truth is that kids don't develop the critical thinking to come to their own conclusions without guidance from older and wiser people. that's why parents have always believed in educating their children.

If you are surprised with that and havent taught your son in advance that he will be given a lot of bullshit in school, youve already fucked up.

My son will go into that class knowing the history already, and the teacher will have a lot of questions they cant answer.

Jews have genocided more than any alleged Holocaust. At this point it would be just deserts.

So the Holocaust did happen but it was deserved? Why deny it, then?

He made some stupid military decisions but I don't know where you're getting child fucker from

No one teaches you how to think critically. That's just bullshit college students spew when their professors tell them something they agree with. You either have the intelligence to do it on your own or you don't.

It tell him all about the roller-coasters into ovens, skin lamps it wasn't 6 million it was 60 million

Just because it's deserved doesn't mean it happened. It was fabricated by the Jews to protect themselves from any future backlash for what they've done.

But when the truth comes out, of course it won't be pretty.

>The Holocaust didn't happen
>A Holocaust is inevitable because of Jews being Jewish
>There's no way a bunch of Sup Forums-tier German stormniggers who took Europe by force would kill a bunch of Jews en masse
>If we ever take anything by force, we'll kill Jews en masse

You see where I'm going with this?

Can someone give me some resources to look through for your guys's claims that the Holocaust was a hoax? I don't know where to start

I wait until he's 12 and starts to learn more about Hitler and his rise to power and realises just how fucking smart and charismatic Hitler was.

You mean like Israel's attack on a US ship to get to fight with them, such as happened with the USS Liberty?

First, we start with the Crusades. After, we learn the rise and fall of Rome that brought the Dark Age, then the Crusades. I will show I'm the rise of America next, showing off our achievements. I will show him WWI, AND II, focusing on the economic and relations that led to war.
Take the time to educate your kids, or at least encourage history as a hobby
>I will never again have that feel of getting Roots, Mien Kampf, And Engineering an Empire DVD set again at the same time as Christmas gifts

I dunno but my opa fought in ww2. He didn't talk much about it but one time when I was like 10 I said something along the lines of "the nazis were the bad guys" and he more or less said "there's no such thing as good guys and bad guys in war. They were doing what they had to do and we were doing what we had to do."

This coming from a man who had his family home taken, his brothers forced to fight against their enemy, etc. It really hit me hard. That was the first time I started thinking of things a little differently.

I remember a.few.years later dropped that during a history class about ww2. Most kids acted like I just drowned a puppy while my female teacher said "that is a very mature outlook for someone your age"

Look up Hellstorm or Hitler the greatest story never told on YouTube

Him the rise*

>Educate the child
>Child corrects the teacher in class
>Teacher calls the police
>"Who told you that"
>"My dad"
>"Oy vey"
>Get executed for treason

Thanks man

>tell your son a lot of the shit he will hear in school isn't true
>be surprised when he is flunking out because lack of interest

Fucking top kek!

>He made some stupid military decisions

You don't say.

>I don't know where you're getting child fucker from

Him shafting his niece.

(((you)))

Source?

Turkroach

Holocaust? Is that some sort of rollercoasters of yours, burger?

You could let your kid get bluepilled and then redpill hard when he gets older.

Also what fucking school teaches the Holocaust in first grade

>all these people who can't respond to my point without just claiming DA JOOOZ
>but they think they're qualified to teach their kids how to think critically and question the mainstream narrative

What kid tells their parent what they learned in school. Whenever I was asked I would just say good or it sucked because it was school.

Get the fuck out of our country.

Again, you're not helping your case.

>read it in a sleazy German accent

God damnit

Strange thing that you as a Pole say that
>tfw when you called out Jews practically on every second History/Social studies lesson since middle school
That was good years.

teacher here

if i was to even attempt to redpill my kids about hitler i would get fired

i think everyone should have faith in the rising generations because I got a lot of questions like this during our WWII unit

>why did hitler hate the jews so much

they want to know

they will eventually find out

start by getting him into strategy and great war leaders, saying that even though what he did was wrong, he was able to rebuild germany etc etc
then I would tell him about other learders. He would find out the truth on his own

Tell them before you talk about history how its written by the victiors and how the truth doesn't fear investigation

Yeah it's funny when people ask that question, I use it to subtly redpill them. It works well
>why did the Germans hate the Jews so much?
>well a lot of Germany's problems were being caused by Jews but that doesn't justify the holocaust
Save the denial of holohoax till they swallow more of the pill