This triggers the movie autist

>this triggers the movie autist

Other urls found in this thread:

koditips.com
koditips.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Usenet triggers the movie autists you mean.

how do i make this thing not buffer so much

kodi is shit just like all streaming plebs

TURN CACHE TO ZERO

Get better internet.

kodi is just a media player

Plex is for real niggas

What can you watch with the stream stuff? Are they decent quality?

>What can you watch with the stream stuff?
Anything you can think of.

>Are they decent quality?
The best available.

why is the first i've heard of this revolutionary technology?

installing kodi now - wish me luck

The official "hey I think my dad uses that" media service

Because people are too stupid to use it, so they give it one run and give up after 10 minutes and forget about it.

Literally trigger my tech illiterate parents with this... I laugh at them paying $100 for 400 channels (350 of which they probably will never use)...dad tries to mock me when one of the stream sources doesn't work "see user... just get cable." Then I just select the next stream and watch anything I can dream of.

My setup:

1. Samsung 4K 65" (bought for 40% of retail).
2. Logitech speakers with 15" sub
3.MXQ pro 4K ...
4. Kodi
5.150 miles UHF VHF HDTV antenna with remote controlled 360 degree rotation for local channels.
6. 45 Mbps

Grand total of $30 monthly with startup cost of $1000 (primarily the TV)

Plebs triggered

>Are they decent quality?
>The best available.

My brotherinlaw was showing me his amazon firestick with kodi and some other program on it during christmas. the streams were garbage quality and i had to sit there and pretend the picture didn't look like complete shit.

>I watch my films via low bitrate streaming

>something has fucked up and kodi is borked
>no one else is having the same problems with kodi as i am
>all fixes recommended do not work
>have tried going from fresh install multiple times
>still nothing
fuck kodi
i hope that with the next version they release i can go from that install and it will still work

Like I said, 10 minutes of trying. You computer-illiterate normies don't deserve it.

lol morons. Maybe you should all stick to 'smart'phones.

If you pick a bad quality stream you get a bad quality stream, regardless of platform. I use Quasar to stream torrents, so the quality is perfect.

>have tried going from fresh install multiple times

And it still hasn't occurred to you that it might be a hardware issue?

Good... less NORMIES means longer periods before it gets taken down by the studios .

>how do i make this thing not buffer so much

Stop using Exomeme

>dad tries to mock me when one of the stream sources doesn't work "see user... just get cable."

Use better addons that actually work. Protip: if they use one click hosters, you are doing it wrong.

what should i use instead?

Explain Kodi to me. How do I use it to stream shit?

koditips.com

Any of the ones from this site that work for you. The best ones are the ones that connect to services that host movies/tv themselves, not shit like 1click hosters.

Doesn't even work most of the time.

Even when it says Working on the bottom right corner, nothing will happen

Does Kodi use your connection to upload shit to other people? I don't want to be getting DMCA notices in the mail.

You install Kodi and then install the addons from this site to connect to different places that stream tv and movies.

koditips.com/

It's pretty easy.

Exodus
Phoenix
WhiteCream

what other add ons are essential bros?

>Doesn't even work most of the time.

Stop using shit addons. Use the good ones. There's hundreds of them and most of them are shit.

No, idiot. It streams from servers only. It's basically illegal netflix.

I have exodus but I have never ever used it. I torrent all my shit so why would I? Haven't had any buffering issues or anything, streaming from a 3TB WD drive that's also connected to my home network. Plex sucked shit in comparison to kodi. The scraping was inferior too.

>The scraping was inferior too.

lol no

Torrenting is better than Kodi but these NEETs like it because they don't want to get caught torrenting.

Private trackers and private DDL is truly the best way to get free kino.

Exodus is HIGHLY overrated as well

what are some must have addons for kodi? i have exodus only ATM.

koditips.com/
koditips.com/
koditips.com/

use the ones here and find out which work best for you.

don't use exodus unless you enjoy buffering at one click hosters

I'm sitting on a fat college pipe so I've never had an issue with Exodus buffering fwiw. I prefer Phoenix if I'm just browsing tho.

>I'm sitting on a fat college pipe so I've never had an issue with Exodus buffering fwiw

It doesn't matter if you have a fat pipe with Exodus because the hosters that it scrapes are slow as fuck.

The key is to use addons that connect to websites that host the files themselves.

does this actually work or is this a meme

total meme. the problem is that exodus connects to slow hosters that can't fill your cache in the first place.

follow the advice in this thread and try the other movie and tv addons from koditips.com/

I've never had buffering issues and all I use is exodus. I also have 100Mbps internet and an android box with 2GB RAM and a S905 quad core.

that's fine but that's because the streams exodus scraped for those popular shows and movies probably came from fast hosts, which are the minority.

Is there an example of a show or movie with a slow host? I want to try it.

any old movie. the new popular ones get the best hosts because they are new. the old ones get SD streams and slow as fuck hosters.

if you use a better addon that connects to sites which host movies themselves, you get 100% fast host speeds for every movie and tv show

Exodus is not as good because it mostly scrapes 1 click hosters

>if they use one click hosters, you are doing it wrong.
explain please

are salts or phoenix any better?

I've been explaining it all over this thread, man. Read.

salts is the same shit as exodus. they both use 1 click hosters which limit you to 50kbps or 100 kbps in most cases unless you watch a new or very popular show.

phoenix is a little better because they host some of their own stuff but its a really funky addon.

What's the point of Kodi? Can't I just stream everything online anyway?

THIS IS BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING STUPID

no point really unless you want a media center UI for your TV.

if you can watch movies in a browser, there's dozens of sites that work just as well as kodi

Sportsmania

Pheonix, Exodus and Sportsmania are all the apps you need

>Pheonix, Exodus and Sportsmania are all the apps you need

Stop memeing people. Exodus isn't even the best video addon anymore.

I use it all the time, never buffers can watch anything i want, whats the problem ?

what is then? salt?

Indeed. It seems the people who are obsessed with Kodi are mostly older people who don't have quality monitors/found out you can watch stuff online and are overly attached to their TV's.

salts is basically the same thing as exodus

never had buffering, im not from usa so my internet is nonshit

again, retard. the problem is not the speed of your connection. its the shitty slow hosters that limit your connection, which exodus connects you to

>2. Logitech speakers with 15" sub
>Logitech speakers

It's this supposed to be impressive?

>stream
>perfect

it's always the blind who call something perfect, they can't quantify it

yeah you keep saying, fuckwit, make suggestions instead of being a cunt

>normies
my grandma even uses this shit its main stream you fucking mong

FBI will be at your door within the hour

does this do live TV? I just need something for the superbowl and NYE for normie parties

sup nate

yes

any tip to help the buffering while streaming from your own pc hdd?

stop using wireless you stupid fuck or get better wireless.

I'm currently broke but cobbled together some stuff setup:

37" HD Samsung TV from 10 years ago
PS4 media centre
Old Laptop networked to PS4
Bit torrent/irc for files

I tried kodi on the laptop but I'm in the UK and I think all the streams are blocked. Can't afford a VPN ATM.

Tbh bittorrent works well and I like my TV. Am I missing out not having kodi?

"broke"

im the guy in this thread who keeps responding to people telling them their choice of video app is outdated while offering no alternatives

no i am

he doesnt say them most likely because it would put more stress on the servers.

give this man a prize

I'm always amazed it isn't discussed more on here. I'm a britfag and I binned my Netflix, amazon, sky and TV licence fee because of Kodi. It's based as fuck.

I just hope I don't trigger Theresa May too hard and end up in jail

its not a botnet right

Recently took out an old laptop and installed Mint 18.1 on it, planning to use it as a media centre that's always connected to my TV with a HDMI. Point is, only way I could get Acestream to run in MINT was through a plugin in KODI. That alone makes it useful. Also, its video library is aesthetic

it is

More like you better not get killed by Muzzies m8

Or I'd rather watch a movie sitting on my couch on a large television with a sound system rather than sitting in front of my computer. That's just me though.

lel

>mfw watching a fucking sphl game in pretty much hd quality
ty based kodi

whats wrong with exodus?

false.
Most of my people at my job aged 22-mid30s use kodi on the fire stick. its better to watch something on a tv than a monitor imo

>mint

I understand those who stream and torrent if they have no financial way to support their movie and tv show interests, but who in their right mind just pirates shit if they're well off?
I'm a bit indifferent to those who just pirate for no apparent reason; knowing their streams will be shit quality and not owing nothing to the makers.
Fucking normies.

>who in their right mind just pirates shit if they're well off?

me. i don't really give a fuck about supporting "artists"

T. UHD OCD Autist

>YOUR

Primewire - Vidzi has the best streams.

Also, get better internet.

Jesus dude, most of us can afford nice TVs and amps, and appreciate a media center with a 10 foot UI that can easily controlled with a remote. Kodi + Flirc + Harmony remote is a god tier setup.

does anyone know how to set up quasar to automatically use Magnetizers providers rather than having to go through the context menu?

if you just installed it now, restart kodi

some streams really do look like shit

You don't understand. It's not a stream. It's a torrent.