AOTY

AOTY

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!YYYE2ZiT!uTohwLUZMUXUEqhfyffpalCohzR2MzI1yLgdijjwJ5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=y_IZ5OmQTbU)
strawpoll.me/14983775
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its good. real good

the singles that released before were really good, expecting that level of quality through the project.

It's really mediocre so far that lyric video for cold is cool though

ngl it's pretty clean

This nigga does not know how to ride a beat

>nigga
he's a chigga, not a nigga

>Niggers BTFO at Grammys
>Niggers BTFO by Culture II being shit
>Niggers BTFO by some Indonesian boy right after
Are we witnessing the downfall of Rap?

Speaking of nigga, I'm like 80% sure he said "nigga" in one of the first songs on the album. Didn't he make a big deal about regretting saying the word in Dat Stick? Isn't it the reason he changed his name to get rid of the Chigga part?

kind of surprised that people here like this album, im listening to it and im actually enjoying it so far. haven't finished it fully though, so time will tell.

The instrumental to cold literally sounds like an Owl City song.

>Bruno Mars is a pineapple jew
>Niggers blown out at the Grammys

Were they? Were they really?

Light 7

Yes because they can't stop whining on social media like Bruno isn't a mulatto himself.

Who is this fine young Chinese gentleman?

>Fantano rating scale

Am I the only person that got tired of Brian's style after two songs? It was fresh for a while but its gotten pretty bland at this point. Gotta rep the asian rap game tho, even if hes just asian-american, 88 rising's schtick of throwing various asians together produces some novel stuff

>Asian-American

But user, he's Chinese-Indonesian.

Realistically, whoever manages him probably told him to scrap chigga cause it's pure venom for mainstream venues, no one wants to put "rich chigga" on their marquee. I doubt it was anything deeper, but who knows. All he's said thus far is "that's not me anymore" in interviews.

As for the album, I'm not really diggin it much. Cold is okay, I guess.

It's automatically trash because he pussied out and changed his name from Rich Chigga.

I'm surprised 88rising hasn't picked up a few flip rappers considering the rap scene is huge there

anyone got a mega/dbr link for it yet?

Nigga just listen to it on Spotify

I've just finished listening to the album. The only song I didn't really like is Arizona. Yeah imo that is not a good song.

The rest of the album is fire.

yeah you got me on that one

mega.nz/#!YYYE2ZiT!uTohwLUZMUXUEqhfyffpalCohzR2MzI1yLgdijjwJ5Q

Here

edgy

What the fuck is his name??

Can someone give me a real and trusted opinion on this album?

That meme rap guy made an album. Jesus what's this world come to

>fire
also Arizona is 2nd best song after Flight.

yeah what has this world come to when meme rappers can make albums in the same genre as prestigious artists like lil b and viper

They film there a lot, but really your options are manila or mactan for being able to find people.

Also Korean labels tend to pick up philippines rappers, believe it or not. reggae rapper named skull (you may have seen his fucking hilariously bad music video back in the day youtube.com/watch?v=y_IZ5OmQTbU) was one of the breakouts and made his way to jamaica and then the philippines and spread influence of some kr labels in both countries. Pretty fascinating stuff.

If you liked all the singles he has released so far, you will like this album. There are one or two oddballs that are different from the style that he's taken up so far, but he pulls it off well.

If you like his style, you will like this album. If you don't like his style, you won't like this album.

I like Brian's music, and I'd give this album a 7.5/10.

idk who lil b and viper are...

after one listen, I like a lot of the songs on here. The production is usually very solid. Sometimes the album seems to drag on, but is worth a listen

I fuck with Introvert.

GET OUT

he shoulda just gone by brian imanuel if he wanted out of the name

Amen >>>>>>>>>> In Tongues

kys

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

id be happy to

go back to Twitter/Reddit with that "lol depression" shit

I already expected to like it a little but yeah this is surprisingly good better than expectation I like most of it

his full name sounds so much cleaner it 100% would make a better name

Attention goes hard

came into this knowing nothing about him before other than he was called rich chigga and expected memerap, came out pleasantly surprised

agreed
yeah it does I was hoping offset would snap on it though brian kinda carried it

I liked what he released thus far, although I was really worried that a full length project might be underwhelming

Im only around halfway through, but I dig it. Pleasantly surprised

im on the offset song and im not seeing what the hype is i mean the beat on attention is good but offset gave no effort at all amen is all around good, cold isnt that great the beat is weird and hes just reading it seems like rather than rapping. ive already heard glow like dat imma finish the rest of the album later not really seeing it

I'm actually convinced that this thread is comprised of shills. None of these replies sound real.

>Niggers BTFO at Grammys
that's not new.

RATE IT

strawpoll.me/14983775

this

It’s surprisingly really fucking good

what the fuck i went in actually expecting it to be mediocre

i think my reply right here is real cause it is im not really a fan of the album its kinda bland he hasnt improved

5/10 some songs are OKAY

It's actually pretty good so far. I was pleased with the singles, but I don't care much for the features.

I wish I was fucking shilling. I went in expecting it to be fucking terrible and I'm listening to it again right now.

Just finished listening to it. I only remember two tracks out of the whole thing, Cold all because the beat, and Kitty because wtf lmao

t r a s h

he's funny on twitter but i've never been inclined to listen to his music

will he > amen >>>>>>>>>> the rest of in tongues

but i'm just a nigger fagot here, don't listen to my oppinions

I actually really like the production.
Brian needs to switch things up though he raps exactly the same way on every single song. I'm pretty sure you could swap the vocals of any two tracks and they would work equally well.

motherfucker just spoiled the end of TheOffice... fuck him, just finished listening t album... i feel a strong 6 to a light 7

PREDICT THE MELON/10

Light to decent 5 or not good, one or the other depending on if it's one of the times he plays along with the meme or takes the meme seriously.

No score since Joji is on there :^)

Got any megas?

>produces all of his beats himself
>taught himself English through the internet

We can all agree that this 18 year old Indonesian boy is better than 99% of rappers out there, right?

Not really, I don't think most hip hop artists were born with a silver spoon. This chink is probably rich where he comes from.

marketing 101 in this day and age

Light to decent 7. He will like the beats and the vibe but will say it's a bit repetitive

What is Sup Forumss verdict on Kitty?

Best song or worst song?

Anybody got a link for it? I'm curious.

Spotify, Youtube or the MEGA link other user posted before.

Youtube : /UCZW5lIUz93q_aZIkJPAC0IQ

I'd say it's one of the best

I tried it but I think it's been taken down.

just use spotify desu

see me > glow like dat > cold >>>> the rest of this shit album

>Best
Introvert
>Runner-Up
Kitty
>Worst
Trespass
>Overrated
Glow Like Dat, Cold
>Underrated
Flight

this album sucks ass

bump

Melon hasn't reviewed it yet so idk what to think of it

shill general in here, jesus christ

light/decent 6

It's Rich Chigga, being Rich Chigga. the album is decent but not really good enough, There's a difference between dropping a single and an album.

strong 6

lel

Pineapple Jew hahahaha

why is his nose like that it bothers me

18+

"No longer available"

I just listen to 2 songs and don't feel like listening anymore Who that be and Dat Stick remain my favorite songs from him. I feel this kid is really overhyped just cause he's the only english speaking asian rapper to make it this far so people are pushing him just he's asian and rap decent. I just wished Keith Ape was able to release a full project that was good but he peaked with IT G MA. Keith Ape was the real deal but I feel his lack of english really hurt his marketability.

>being poor means you make worse music
A lot of new rappers suck because they treat rap like a way to get money instead of putting in effort. The reason this album is better is Brian actually tried to make something that he'd be proud of.

Kitty is not a good song

Yes it is.