Why do blacks whine about cultural appropriation in music when their music has influences from other cultures as well?

Why do blacks whine about cultural appropriation in music when their music has influences from other cultures as well?

Like the Indian and Arabic musical style infused with urban music for the past few decades.

Before anyone says, yes I'm black. I just don't understand how musical cultural appropriation is considered a legitimate thing.

humans are hypocrites

Taking artistic influence from a culture =/= pumping out an inferior copy of a culture for easy money and taking all the credit

>considered a legitimate thing.
It’s not. Cultures influence each other. They always have. People like attention and like coming up with bullshit. Sometimes that bullshit goes mainstream.

you just described rap since 2000

Better question: why do people of any color complain about cultural appropriation when it directly helps races understand and appreciate each other?

Are you actually this stupid?

Taylor Swift acting like a nigger does not help anyone understand anything except that she's retarded

Because cops kill a few innocent black men a year so we had to destroy race relations and set us back decades!

>Before anyone says, yes I'm black.
no you're not lmao

how can you say this when an artist who doesn't make music of their culture are all accused of the latter?

better throw the whole concept away.

this

yes i am. you'd be surprised to see who's behind the screen if you read most of my internet posts.

Because white leftists need something to feel guilty about and witch-hunt people for. You literally cannot say "diversity is strength" and oppose cultural appropriation without hypocrisy. It was never supposed to be logically coherent, logic is a tool of da jew- oops, I meant patriarchy

If you let neo reactionaries invalidate words for you by misusing them, then these people that you don't respect have way too much power over your perspective.

>this is actually a real person who thinks they have the ability to think critically
wew

agreed

You should honestly kill yourself if you can't even contribute to a shitty bait thread. There's no way you're good at anything.

"neo reactionaries"? a lot of "regular" people are "neo reactionaries" these days. so many people are weak, feeble minded dumbasses who see other weak, feeble minded dumbasses on social media spouting certain views and think its the right way because it sounds nasty and unconventional enough.

like if you think a good percentage of white people don't have "alt right" or "alt right"-lite views then you're deluding yourself. Social media is making people more divided and insane.

How is this a bait thread? I'm fucking tired of seeing this bullshit criticism to my favorite artists when a lot of those same people before were supporting them. This is bullshit.

yeah you're right actually that first post is way too reasonable for the kind of exceptionally far gone retard that would say "neo-reactionary" unironically

So does anyone notice the "woke" movement is cannibalizing themselves? I mean, they're starting to accuse light skin blacks and mgm (multigenerational mulattos) of being culture vultures when they make black music lmao

Art isn't getting thrown out the door because of accusations that mostly fall flat. You sound a bit over concerned. More ethnic-based genres are becoming more ethnically diverse, that's probably not going to stop or slow down, and their cultures have just as much of a right to a reaction as anyone that's being introduced to diversity. Certainly more right than a country that isn't even rooted in one ethnicity.

Why

>complaining about it brings discussion and attention
>attention = money

Yeah, I wonder how many people found out about pretentious racist indie rappers because they bitched about Niggas on the Moon

You are right that it doesn't matter in the bigger scheme, and it's also certainly not going to be a thing (I hope) 15 years from now. Still, it's exhausting discussing or reading about your favorite artist / rapper and seeing these unfair accusations thrown against them because they don't have the right "look" no matter what they say. And it's almost always about black culture.

What they don't understand is that the world is becoming globalized and that extends to music, of course, as well. Idk man it just bothers the shit out of me and gets me heated. Sucks I gotta go on Sup Forums not to see that kind of retarded "criticism" entertained.

Black culture will probably take longer to acclimate to globalism since they sort of created that culture as a response to being taken from their homeland and forced into generations of hatred. Black kids get more flack from their community for enjoying "white people things" than other races do.

You're right. But why use that to try to attack Afro Latinos, or people with African ancestry, ect. In that case it literally doesn't make sense.

The left has always eaten itself since day one, if anything the sectarianism just makes everything louder and more vicious as the new scapegoats become more paranoid and hostile in turn.

So what happens. Does it get worse until it cripples off?

I am a white leftist and I don't witch-hunt anybody for anything unless there's a legitimate reason to

>death grips
>racist indie rappers

oh you know, since the black guy is a "coon" he's not black anymore. the same with pharrell and the weeknd lol

He's talking about a rapper who complained about death grips for using NOTM as a title when they have two white guys in their band.

>The left has always eaten itself since day one, if anything the sectarianism just makes everything louder and more vicious as the new scapegoats become more paranoid and hostile in turn.
because radicalization of conservatives hasn't happened, right? things like that are not essential to a side dumbass, all humans are the same

it was milo who complained

>Before anyone says, yes I'm black.
if you're black, i'm black.

Both sides are radicalized. People are mentally insane and deranged. They aren't right.

I guess you are then.

For the most part they don't, if anything it's usually white liberals being offended on their behalf.

Why does cardi b have a moustache?

Self hating nigger scum
t. real nigga

yeah, you're definitively not black. if you knew anything you'd know the cultural appropriation shit comes from middle class white and mostly rich black people
people from the hood don't give a single fuck about any of this

>self hating

hahahaha

my 3c hair and brown skin says different but ok

sure thing bud, post proof
i love how you didn't even try to argue things

I know that, you dip, but we're not talking about outraged rednecks demanding them nigras get their hand off are culture now, are we?

Why would I post proof? The fuck you want to see, my curly hair?

If you decide to turn a part of your culture into a commodity and create and sell it for profit, it is no longer solely your's and can not be "appropriated," if you ask me.

rip off a hair, timestamp and picture of your arm? you're the one that brought up your fucking hair so why shouldn't you

what the fuck else, imbecile? you clearly haven't been much around black people like i said, it's mainly whites bitching about cultural appropriation

>I am a white leftist
It's so surprising that you're also a tripfag. :^)

guess im just a white boy then

nigga, log in fucking tumblr, twitter, or instagram and LOOK. you cannot be this fucking ignorant and having the nerve to call me an imbecile.

yeah, you're definitively an imbecile if you think fucking tumblr, twitter memes and shit like that are representative of the vast majority of blacks, white boy. Tumblr in particular is full of well off blacks.

And even then, white people started that and keep perpetuating that the most, why the fuck is it so difficult to you to ascribe the responsibity of this to whites? you think the average black dude in atlanta or memphis gives one fuck about this?

>Like the Indian and Arabic musical style infused with urban music
That isn't cultural appropriation

Music discussions about popular mainstream artists often see the terms "culture vulture" and "cultural appropriation" thrown around. If you deny this I don't know what to tell you.

>why the fuck is it so difficult to you to ascribe the responsibity of this to whites?

You do realize that user wasn't me right?

> you think the average black dude in atlanta or memphis gives one fuck about this?

No, but then no "average" person gives a fuck about anything.
Dumbass.

Yeah, it fucking is. So is the henna tattoos and the nose rings.

After the years I've spent on this website and internet in general I've come to the conclusion that the problem is not black, white or jewish people but Americans in general.

I despise Americans with their race-baiting ways and race-baiting phrases like "race card", "dindu nuffin", "culture vulture", "cultural appropriator", "hand out".

It's all low blow, classless, and retarded to me. I hate it.

Someone finally gets it.

Great post, what, am i supposed to have a crystal ball tellig me im talking to a different user?. do you ever check the race of all thise writers writing about mainstream culture? I never denied the term doesnt exist, or that its shit. Learn to read dumb fuck.

This. American's are fucking retards. They're either incredibly sensitive race-baiting pussies, obsessed with social consciousness and culture (when in fact they have none to begin with) or they're obsessed with conspiracies and their whole political stance and opinions in general are just some shitty reactions and they put no thought or effort into it i.e. retards who oppose "cultural marxists" (which aren't even a real thing) and shit but they bathe in the glory of their fake and soulless consumerist pop culture (which is a product of capitalism, not cultural marxism lmao) and so and so on.

Someone fucking nuke America already.

because niggers

Why has nobody said fpbp yet? This is literally the only reason. People will always be hypocritical pieces of shit.

>makes a retarded mistake
>y-y-you're the retard user!

Just kill yourself already

This. I agree. Every time I say this I get silence but it's the truth.

How do blacks cry cultural appropriation while they are wearing wigs/ western dress, and using technology/ instruments created by other races?