Has Mike ever had his dick sucked by a guy?

Has Mike ever had his dick sucked by a guy?

He seems like someone who would have drank too much at a party and end up having his dick sucked by a dude.

>inb4 Jay

Why are RLM fans so fucking autistic? Seriously, I thought /got/ were the bronies of Sup Forums but you guys win that title

probably but only as a mike stoklasa joke

>Talking about about getting blown by a guy like it's a normal thing that happens to straight people

I think you have a story for us, OP, care to share?

>durr I'm an RLM fan and I'm pretending to be retarded
Just fucking kill yourself

its quite clear after watching RLM for years that rich and mike got drunk once and rich got his ass pounded by mike

Jay is 100% a closeted homosex without question.

But what if they all are?

>Has Mike ever had his dick sucked?
no

I've recently actually gone through around 50 RLM videos and have compiled timestamps for each one when he looks at another mans crotch. I will probably be uploading the full video (around 4 1/2 hours long is my estimate) in around 3 months, as I don't have a lot of free time anymore.

Some are subjective in whether he's looking at a crotch, some are him looking at his own crotch, but they're all implied pretty well.

There was one in the Avengers HiTB in which I left out because I was only 60% sure it was a direct crotch view.

No one gives a fuck

I do

hey, i give a fuck

fag enablers

He is saying he's a gay

When a handsome guy like young Mike passes out a party, closet fags come out of the woodwork to play with his dick.

how do you from this to this

I really don't get it. The members of RLM are about as normal and well adjusted as internet personalities can get, yet they seem to attract the most autistic fucking losers imaginable. I know OP is just trying to be funny, as are most in this thread, but your humor is dogshit and you come across pathetic and retarded.

alcohol and slothness

t. someone in the same boat

alcoholism and living in Milwaukee

alcohol and Sup Forums