WARNING: British faggots created super gonorrhea

WARNING: British faggots created super gonorrhea.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/17/super-gonorrhoea-is-spreading-across-britain-and-will-become-unt/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/17/super-gonorrhoea-is-spreading-across-britain-and-will-become-unt/
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-one-places-most-vulnerable-11489642
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2011/07/12/137797153/super-resistant-gonorrhea-strain-found-in-japan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sexually transmitted
Haha, I was worried for a sec.

same desu

Terrible

This will disproportionately affect fags, niggers, and other undesirables.

Thank you based nature, always looking out for us.

some sort of super illness will eventually spring up to wipe out a big chunk of the degenerates/niggers. They actually got lucky as fuck with AIDS, in spite of all their bitching those evil cis whites bailed them out, if AIDS had started in like 1910 they'd be history.

is this what my ballsack will look like if i catcht it? because if so, where do i sign up?

From a diseased soul springs a diseased body.

this

also, pink haired landwhale coalburners

chill, cf

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/17/super-gonorrhoea-is-spreading-across-britain-and-will-become-unt/
is this how long it takes you to get news in your 3rd world country??

This lol

Based milo.

Liverpool is one of the places most vulnerable to a ‘super-gonorrhoea’ outbreak

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-one-places-most-vulnerable-11489642

>wanting pink tendrils on your ballsack

can't wait until it transforms into super gonorrhea 2

Someone tl;dr me, how is it 'super' gonorrhea? Does it not have a cure, or does it rot your genitals away?

Also Gonorrhea-chan when?

Isn't this also an issue in Japan?

Nothing of major value was lost.

This hits too hard to home

Based nature.

Antibiotics don't work on it and it causes infertility.

>all the nonwhites raping eachother and becoming infertile

>Causes infertility
DEGENERATES AND DINDUS BTFO

THIS

British women are well know for their dirtiness and alcoolism, sane people don't fuck this kind of "girl"

Ha yeah

It's started in Asia monkeyboy.

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2011/07/12/137797153/super-resistant-gonorrhea-strain-found-in-japan

>Mfw