I'm not normally in favour of censorship but certainly some countries should no longer have the privilege of posting on...

I'm not normally in favour of censorship but certainly some countries should no longer have the privilege of posting on Sup Forums

Countries that are dedicated to shill threads or are irrelevant shouldn't be allowed to post

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3426354/Refugee-crisis-cost-Germany-38BILLION-end-2017-new-study-claims.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>See shitpost
>Check flag
Every. Time.

people are just jealous we have an alpha male leader

Can I have a link to the last thread?

this is my only thread

I agree, please free me from this eternal hell of Sup Forums addition with a country level ban.

You fuckers can stay here with each other, I need to be able to at least look in the direction of where they store the koolaid so I can go back to participating in liberal feminist society.

> current year
> Not having a leaf filter in place

Only you have the power to edit leaf posts out of your life, Ahmed.

Talk shit, get hit

>in favor of censorship
>Germany
who'd a thunk?

We're not with those faggots

Privilege of posting on pol.

Privilege

Of posting

On pol.

Kek

>dedicated to shill threads
Literally every German post I've ever seen has been bbc shilling or rapefugee shilling. Sorry you can't handle the common wealth bantz

I wish I could break free from pol

I support this

Yeah, we should start with Germany

The Ashkenazim dont like us Canada good work !..

Sorry Hans, but if people should have their posting privileges removed, it should be Germany. I've almost never seen an actual good post from your refugee cesspit

>PC brah has a northwest Indian tribal tattoo

can't make this shit up

>m-m--m-maybe canadians will stop shitposting if we keep harassing them constantly and trying to get them all banned
Guess again, Abdullah

This board has gotten fucking terrible since American election season began, our shitposting is the least of all concerns here. I'm starting to hope Trump loses so all you newfags here will leave forever and things can return to normal. If you've only been here since the beginning of this retarded Trump craze you are the problem with the board, not us.

>Cuckmany

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3426354/Refugee-crisis-cost-Germany-38BILLION-end-2017-new-study-claims.html

>paying 38 billion so your ugly women could be raped on a massive scale

lol

trump will lose

lurk more

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This is what the German work ethic pays for LMAOOO and they're proud of this HAHAHAHA OH MY GOD LMAOOO

Imagine if everyday a random country was only allowed to post on Sup Forums? And maybe one day when every country can post? That would be an interesting experiment

Go prep your bull hans

Only you would use the word "privilege" when it comes to posting on Sup Forums of all places.

>loses 2 world wars
>gets raped by russians and americans
>fast forward to current year
>gets raped by ahmed and jamal while sharing his home with them

>3 MILLION
>FUCKING
>REFUGEES

German posts are cringey as fuck, you guys are so obsessed with some Austrian guy who thought Scandinavians were the master race.

>1939
>Russia

This is why I love Australia

>trump will lose

i have nothing against trump, i HOPE he wins but i am living in reality which is corrupted.

Can we add Romanians to the list?

>I'm not in favour of censorship but I'm in favour of censorship.
Go back to tumblr if you want safe space you faggot.

Check your Sup Forums privilege

Shut the fuck up you cucked german faggot. Go suck a nigger muslim dick.

When I was in Turkey I noticed Sup Forums is banned there.
Thought that was a good idea.

Not sure how so many Turks get around the ban though.