ITT athletes you would like to know if they are truly natty or have been doping

ITT athletes you would like to know if they are truly natty or have been doping

I'll start, this guy, I'm sure he is but has never been caught.

his teammate from 2008 was caught & presumably they'd all have been on the same doping programme so i reckon hes natty

There's literally no way to break a world record without taking steroids.

If that was the case, it would mean that with PEDs he could clear 100m in 8 seconds, sounds ridiculous doesn't it?

Already known that he dopes, his vascularity and skin tone give it away.

Chris Froome

do you think phelps is a doper then? at some point you just have to accept that there will be genetic freaks, built for the sport, who reach the natty limit

He's moortugese though, shouldn't he have darkish skin?

convincing science, bro

that's called tanning and being 1/8th black Ahmed.

holy shit it's true...

>any medalist in track and field
>natty
Not going to ever happen.

I would love to race against Usain Bolt. A 5k street race. So I could beat his ass.

isn't it an open secret that all the biggest athletes dope?

it's hypercompetitive and they wouldn't risk it if they didn't think others were doing it too. a kind of prisoner's dilemma scenario.

he's never run more than a mile in his life so yeah

Exactly my point. Did he said publicly he never ran a full mile after becoming a pro or is just an estimate?

he actually said it. it's estimated that mo farah could beat him at an 800m race even though farah is a marathon runner. people will laugh at this but if you knew anything about running it's not even surprising.

>prisoner's dilemma scenario.
you mean where you fuck another guys arse but it's totally not gay because you can't see his face?

yeah i mean but you wouldn't prove any point.

that is like Cristiano Dunking on Messi in a 1x1.

I started running (5k runs, aiming for 10k runs early 2018) not a long ago, and once I got into nutrition/conditioning, I had to look it up and I was kinda impressed by this, then I learned a bit about vascularity.

would it make bolt slower if he was able to run this much?

Objectively, yes. It takes different muscle definition to run a longer distance or a sprint.

you can't be both a long and short distance runner, if you specialize then you are necessarily bad at one of the two

Bolt is the best because he is tall and has longer strides but still has fast enough cycles relative to shorter runners.

Steroids don't do much past a certain point in sprinting, there is an ideal muscle ratio for speed and power and once you are there you maintain.

Shoooting up before a race would in no way make you faster.

Wow, you really watched that SportsScience on Bolt huh!?

and all his teammates