FUCK

FUCK

THIS SHITTY MOVIE

it was ok i guess: the movie

MY ARM

Top 5 of the Year, too bad conservatards have to pretend to hate it to look good.

I think this movie would be much better if it really embraced a punk ethos but instead the punk stuff just feels tacked on for no reason, it's not a punk movie at all. It's decent, don't get me wrong, but there's nothing truly unique about it or very memorable for that matter. It wasn't ballsy enough to go all the way grindhouse and instead it just meanders a lot finding ways to get people killed in not-overly gruesome or scary ways

it's a DUDE REALISTIC BRUTAL VIOLENCE LMAO the movie

it's nothing special

>Green Room
ok what's next? Red Roof?

It's tense as fuck.

It isn't because the shitty satrical tone the movie sets

>Implying even one of those limp wristed libcucks are leaving that room alive

Unrealistic t b h
we all know they would have curled up in a ball and waited to die in their safe space.

kind of agree.
defuq they use that really bad irony (mu desert island records and shit) I still do not get it.

>limp wristed

Nice

if the bad guys where communist punks instead of nazi punks you would jack your dicks all over it, desu

green room
(noun)
a room in a theater or studio in which performers can relax when they are not performing.

retard

No, you idiot. It's just a very well made film. Most of all well written and edited, not one unnecessary shot in the whole thing. I have never seen another film written and edited as tightly as this one. Suspense is relative, I thought it was very tense the first time I watched it, but on a technical movie this is just an incredible film.

What satirical tone? How is the desert island thing satirical?

>technical movie
lol, that's supposed to read "technical level"

I thought this was great up until the last act when the survivors turned to badass camo paint killers too quickly. It also seemed like there were much more members of the gang in the beginning so once they got to the farm and it was just Patrick Stewart and two guys left it felt very anticlimactic

that whole sequence in the green room with the hostage and the lights going out was 10/10 though

I still don't understand why they wanted to kill them.
Why the fuck would they even want to speak to the police? Who the hell cares if some redneck Sup Forumstards kill themselves? Just let them go.

>Why the fuck would they even want to speak to the police?
You are lacking in empathy, not because you wouldn't care whether some redneck Sup Forumstards kill themselves but because you don't understand why people would care if some redneck Sup Forumstards kill themselves.

>nothing truly unique or memorable
You wanna know how I know you post on reddit?

>several witnesses to a murder/attempted body removal
>no ties to the area
>dont even know the nazi's personally
>can make an anonymous tip and leave the state
>the one kid literally calls 911 in front of them

it was too risky, seeing that their whole operation was run out of that bar. seeing that they were in the Washington woods the cops didnt have any niggers to deal with, so skin heads were the only issue

Shill

How about you're more likely to be murdered by junkie Antifa/HxCx vegan straight edge activists or junkie hipsters than skinheads, who don't own fucking venues for fucks sakes

I completely understand why they wanted to kill them. I don't understand why they made it so difficult. As soon as the kids gave up the gun, they could've just kicked in the door and slaughtered them all.

I still liked the movie, but they had no logical way to justify the way it all went down.

what?

Okay...

this, not even joking. It's like the BvS meme only 10 times worse

>from authentic nouveaux-kinĂ³ Blue Ruin to autistic millenialcore flick-stuff Green Room

how did he manage to fuck it up this badly?

The movie had nothing to do with racism or politics, it could've been any kind of gang and the movie would play out the same. The whole "skinhead" thing just added some local color

>Step 1. Make a low-budget heartfelt indie for the critics
>Step 2. Make a low-budget genre hit for the audience
>Step 3. Get a real budget, make whatever the fuck you want

I understand it's meant to be "realistic," and thus both sides make small mistakes, but I feel like there were some moments they could've just gone in and killed them.

>boxcutter just glides through a fat guys stomach like butter
unrealistic

It was added because it was obvious and safe. Skinheads are historically eternal enemies with reg-punks but this movie would have to take place in the 80s for that to be possible today as modern would be skinheads don't care about punk anymore. The modern scene menace is without a doubt the antifa crust-sader, the ideological opposite of skinheads and arguably more dangerous.

I was more bothered by the protagonists' actions.

I'm assuming the point was that they're inept but I mean holy shit, calling the fucking police right in front of the people you just watched commit a crime and not even wait to at least get back outside? And on top of that, I don't even get decent cell reception in my own basement and I've been to plenty of dingy shows were phone service is almost completely unavailable. Not to mention you wouldn't be able to fucking hear the phone call anyway while in a concert venue.

I know it's nitpicking but I don't get how someone could be THAT retarded

t. pleb

It was okay. RLM said it was a movie that "makes you feel like shit" but it didn't at all. I didn't care about any of the faggots who died.

I SUMMON UP THE POWERS OF THE GOD HAND

Why do I want to fuck this freckly Jewess?

>not wanting to fuck the nazifu

You've clearly never cut yourself with a fresh boxcutter blade, ists like hot knife into buttef

red light
red door
red road?

the heroin was the real reason they worried

except if it were antifa, emily would have killed herself out of boredom and the rest of the movie would be the band trapped in the green room getting shamed for their microaggressions

Aka "safe space"

I haven't seen this movie, the trailer makes it look like Liberal SJW "Punks" take on Nazi bad guys and saving the world! Am I far off from the actual thing?

Yes, you are.

>nazifu
>she literally says she's not
you dont deserve her

Who the fuck cares about this shittie move
Post poots' pics ffs

Are there nude chicks in it?

WHY THE FUCK DID PATRICK STEWART PULL OUT HIS GUN, TURN 180 AND WALK AWAY AS HE GOT SHOT AT???

This movie was feelgood pleb trash for hipster leftist millenials