Otherwise slept like shit

You've been turning increasingly gay as the days progress, Spanny

Didnt say it was posted by a male..
Stop recording!

Why is Spanny so sexy and cute?

Awake.

Too many Tomoyo editions.

>massive waterpipe bursts in Limerick.
The conspiracy continue's lads. I'm going to start prepping and stocking up on bottled water before this becomes a national thing.

she's a lesbo

Does FG's treacherous lust for privatisation and broadening the tax base know any limit?

All the best anime and manga i.e sailor moon and cardcaptor sakura are written by women.

>RTÉ claims the majority of residents in Navan are now without water
>also says that between 5,000 and 10,000 people are affected
>the actual population of Navan is over 31,000 so even if 10,000 were affected it would not be the majority

It's an horrific state indeed. At least 94% of the country are now without water, if only we had a taxpayer funded utility who could address this humanitarian disaster.

Whatever happened to your man who posted here then covered himself in petrol and had a stand off with the guards?

Tiocfaidh ár lá bitches.

Think we got the tougher conference

a guinnes drinking tournament? is participation free or do you have to pay?

youtube.com/watch?v=uUBnvZ3j7ok
oy gevalt

>youtube.com/watch?v=uUBnvZ3j7ok
I can't stand this story at all, sure he was a controversial shit stirrer most the time. But literally "Jews are good with money" joke and literally all 50 Jews in Ireland descend on the cunt hungry for blood. was it crass? I suppose it was, but it wasn't anywhere near the level for the response he got.

irish people dislike comparisons with britain, but here are a few observations from my years of visiting UK and this month of visiting Ireland that apply to both:
>pet owners overfeed their pets all the time
they buy them expensive "premium" pet food and give them human food all the time, spoiling them into demanding human food often when they see someone eating
>people are generally brought up with better manners and principles than in Spain
people are generally quieter and has fundamentally a better moral education at home.
>residential areas are shit
i really dislike them. they exist in both ireland and UK, and probably arent very different from the ones in USA. the concept of huge areas with nothing but housing: no stores, no restaurants... i dislike it.
>People are obsessed with electricity safety
in ireland almost every wall plug has a switch to turn it on/off. Even the shower has to be turned on with usually a hanging cord that you have to pull before going to the shower device itself.
>bathroom sinks dont make sense
one tap for freezing water and one tap for burning hot. they arent a single tap where you can actually regulate and get a nice temperature, no no.

im spanny btw forgot my namefag

You complain far too much.

>>People are obsessed with electricity safety
>in ireland almost every wall plug has a switch to turn it on/off
You act as if there's something wrong with that, or as if having an on/off switch is some massively inconvenient problem forced by the safety police.

>on/off switch for a plug
its just a bit wierd for me having to turn on the plug, i never did it before
also most showers in spain are "mechanical" so there isnt that wall thing for hot water

im just pointing out stuff i notice that is different in mainland europe/spain, dont be offended by it or think that im whining about it

>they buy them expensive "premium" pet food and give them human food all the time, spoiling them into demanding human food often when they see someone eating
Guilty of this, but is it so wrong?

>one tap for freezing water and one tap for burning hot. they arent a single tap where you can actually regulate and get a nice temperature, no no.

I have a single tap in my bathroom that lets you apply hot water in one direction or cold in the next, you can get it at a lovely temperature without burning the hands off yourself. Also like said stop fucking moaning

>whinging about having electricity safety

Literally nothing wrong with it. No point in having a pet if you don't treat them nice.

>one tap for freezing water and one tap for burning hot. they arent a single tap where you can actually regulate and get a nice temperature, no no.
Thats because our cold water is straight from the mains and is clean and safe to drink.
Our hot water comes from a tank generally in the attic thats put through a boiler to heat up. It's generally not clean or safe to drink but okay for washing yourself with.
Pic related. If it's an older house you can bet the water is dirty as fuck and full of dust. It's digusting really.
I don't use my hot water for anything other than washing my hands.

My shower is electric so there's no need to pre-heat the water like you do for some power showers.

i would only give a pet premium food in specific occassions, thats okay, but giving them human food is unnaceptable and makes them spoiled fat brats. besides they will demand human food more often and ignore their pet fodo
what is that safemeasure for? children putting metallic sharp objects into the plug? i dont understand the specific purpose, not saying its a bad thing or anything

>its just a bit wierd for me having to turn on the plug, i never did it before
It allows you to leave the plug in the socket with minimised safety risk. Very practical.

>also most showers in spain are "mechanical" so there isnt that wall thing for hot water
Yeah, we're all too aware when it comes to our weirdness with hot water.

He's not complaining.
He's not moaning.

Lol @ how offended these retards are getting.

>I have a single tap in my bathroom that lets you apply hot water in one direction or cold in the next,

OH LOOK AT THE BIG FANCY YANKEE WITH HIS FANCY YANKEE TAP

>>People are obsessed with electricity safety
>in ireland almost every wall plug has a switch to turn it on/off.

i have ocd and this sounds nice

>Lol @

>they will demand human food more often and ignore their pet fodo
Has already happened. I just buy him cheap Tesco chicken pieces instead. It's not even much more expensive than whiskas alarmingly enough.

More than that in most middle class households, you'll see both the on/off switch and a surge protector for an extra level of safety.

almost half of the pets i seen in britain and ireland are fat
my uncle in wales specifically has a cat that is so morbidly obese that its kinda sad to look at
they still feed him expensive tasty shit for some reason
whats a surge protector?
in spain houses have a main electricity panel, usually near the entrance. there be switches for the electricity of pretty much each room of the house, and one main electricity switch for the whole house, and if theres any problem it will turn everything off safely

Meant for

>in spain houses have a main electricity panel, usually near the entrance. there be switches for the electricity of pretty much each room of the house
Trip switch boxes - Irish houses have those too.

All I'm learning is that Spain is a shithole.

Sometimes they have a reset button too. Just an extra level of protection to prevent an electrical surge destroying something expensive.

>almost half of the pets i seen in britain and ireland are fat.
This so much. People here overfeed their pets so much and have them so poorly trained. Most people can't even supervise their pets properly when taking them for a walk.
I also HATE seeing obese pets. Owners seem to be completely oblivious to the fact their pet is overweight and suffering.
It's all really unhealthy for the pets mind too. Treating them like kings and then they lose their mind when they're denied their usual treatment or if you have to go off for a week or whatever they get emotionally scarred.

bit rude
its just common sense, i dont know why owners spoil their pets so much. in my previous airbnb the dogs were friendly but would stare at you if you were eating even if they didnt know you, and for the pet owner they would growl or bark at her while she eats until she eventually gave them food from the plate: As if the owner was the trained pet and not the other way around!

>for the pet owner they would growl or bark at her while she eats until she eventually gave them food from the plate
People find that behaviour cute in pets and like to share nice things with them. They're members of the family, not trained slaves.

there are many human foods that can be harmful to pets eitherway. even if they happily eat it it doesnt mean its good for them. they are NOT humans and should not ever get used to cooked food.
the kind of people that teach dogs to bark and be noisy while everyone has dinner are destined to have horrible lives if they ever have children.
when you give a dog a small piece of grease from meat that you dont want its a nice detail. when you give him good cooked meat daily you are just being retarded and the dog will hate you when you stop doing it, not like you for doing it.

We're all animals, our diets overlap plenty. Cats and Dogs are carnivores, giving them unprocessed cooked meat is completely natural for their health and digestion, much more so than the low grade shite thats put into designated pet food.

>when you give him good cooked meat daily you are just being retarded and the dog will hate you when you stop doing it
Pets are familiar with the notion of treats. Generally they will only look for it if they actually smell it being cooked and not at every random interval.

No spanny is right. Stop treating your pets like this. It's ridiculous. It's mostly a rich nonce thing done by snobby upper middle class shitheads though. Makes sense seeing as your in dublin spanny. Probably in a wanker posh area.

If I want to spend extra to give them nicer, healthier meals I will. It's none of your concern if I do, better food managed correctly doesn't result in a weight issue.

Backpeddling. Enjoy being controlled by your obese mentally tormented pet. Cunt. Hope you die screaming.

We have two dogs at home both over the age of 12 who often eat just as well as us at dinner time most nights of the week. One of the dogs is approaching 13 years of age when his breed is lucky to live to the age of 10 together with suffering from a range of heart defects and skeletal problems, none of which has befell him. He's not obese either. The people complaining about dogs eating human food are probably cat owners

Gonna try a post without anti-government sentiments to see if it gets through

Fucking board is messing with me
Only a connection error when I vent about Irish water ok

What's for dinner?

I can't stop shaking lads.

Why? You coming down off speed or something?

Chilli con carne with rice

whats a chili
con carne means "with meat", dunno why you type it in spanish

This is a chili or a pepper. Chili con carne is this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chili_con_carne

>dunno why you type it in spanish
It must be the retardation setting in

i really dislike when people mix spanish and english for some reason. its like when south americans say "hot dog" or "pop corn" instead of using spanish words.
food looks good tho

>What's for dinner?
Frozen pizza.

The greatest Irish author wrote in English and Gibberish but not in Gaelic.

Really stimulates the activated almonds.

Why is Meiling Li a best?

She's an excellent character aside from the whole incest business

She's like the 3rd person who want to ride their cousin in the show to

>ancient crudely drawn low resolution anime posting
Needs to stop, "lads".

>Bryan Dobson only ninth place
Why is this allowed?

Still need to get a haircut this week lads and I'm bricking it. What do I even ask for? I have no idea what I want. They always fuck it up too.

Dobbo is replaceable

Your parents should have replaced you at birth.

You don't hear us complaining when you post characters from diet touhou.

>diet touhou
>diet
But the majority of characters from Touhou are mere children, or childlike in appearance, whilst those in Kancolle are typically much more mature.
I see all that ancient anime ye post also contains many children? Is there perhaps something ye aren't telling us , Ped"r"o?

What laptop brands do you recommend?

Laptops are a bit outdated. But Asus are fairly good brands but pricey.
Stay away from acer and dell.

>people are generally quieter and has fundamentally a better moral education at home.
Quieter, perhaps
>>residential areas are shit
Correct opinion. They built far too many far too close, with far too little thought. And we STILL end up with a "housing shortage" (nevermind it being caused by immigration - which continues while unemployment exists).>>bathroom sinks dont make sense
Correct.

Not if the switches on one side of the room face upwards for "off", but the other side faces downwards!

>anime pedos
Disappointing to hear you resort to such west brit tactics.
It's an anime I watched as a child on the Den and find its style refreshing in the world of Moe and overdesign that exists today. Others here are discovering it for the first and probably find the innocence and charm to be a nice change from what they're used to as well.
I like the 90's anime style for its expression and character, it isn't all about resolution. Not that there's anything wrong with modern anime either but 90s anime has a different kind of appeal in its subtleties, both can be appreciated.

Toshiba.

Because he's not JEWISH.

~t. Kevin "Likes to set Fires" Myers

I never knew George Hook was Jewish

>Bebop
>Cardcaptors
>Trigun
>Lain
>Flint the Time Detective
>Anno Kareshi kanojo no jijou
Why was 1998 so good for anime?

>asus
I dont know about their other laptops, but their ultrabooks are absolute wank. X540S and the likes are utter garbage
Any specific toshiba line you'd recommend?

I forgot Outlaw Star and Kite and Tekken

Used Thinkpad. By far the best value.
T420 and X230 are decent models. Get them off ebay or a similar marketplace.

>both can be appreciated
Not sure about that user. It's like saying one can appreciate both hurling and football, which couldn't possibly be true as it would be symptomatic of a serious case of shit taste.

>Why was 1998 so good for anime?
Because you are old desu. Your mental taste is receding.

It's often regarded as the greatest year for games too, whatever was going on in Japan at the time.

I've lived in the US for 16 years mates, my mom used to work for the UK govt as a dead people counter so I was born there and I have citizenship in Ireland. What's fun to do there? I want to go in the coming months.

Will i be able to do some basic gaming like TF2 on a T420 or X230? They look good, SPECIALLY the keyboard. But im kinda worried about buying online and getting something with a completely worn out battery.

>Others here are discovering it for the first and probably find the innocence and charm to be a nice change from what they're used to as well.
>implying

The only only other years I can think of that come close were 2006 and 2010. I don't hate all modern anime, I just want to do some catching up on shows I've been meaning to watch for ever and I haven't been captivated by a serious that was currently airing since Umaru 2 years ago
Wasn't the year when the rescission just started in Japan? I think studios were giving creators more freedom and letting them be totally out there after the mass success of Eva

Kevin "Concertina Wire" Myers
Kevin "Glasnevin" Myers
Kevin "Six Million Priors" Myers
Kevin "Petrol and Tyres" Myers

Didn't get the job lads.

>able to do some basic gaming like TF2 on a T420 or X230?
No idea to be honest, but I wouldn't count on it seeing as there isn't a dedicated graphics card in them.

>worried about buying online and getting something with a completely worn out battery
Just make you buy it from a reputable seller/business and you should be fine. Most of the people selling them on Ebay tend to be professional refurbishers.

>It's like saying one can appreciate both hurling and football, which couldn't possibly be true as it would be symptomatic of a serious case of shit taste.
I didn't know all dual stars were plagued as such, really sheds new light on the credibility of the likes of Lee Chin.

It sounded like you didn't really want it.

Hard luck. At least you have the experience of applying for jobs and stuff now. Keep trying and eventually you'll land one.

Did you do it the Chad way or the virigin way?

>really sheds new light on the credibility of the likes of Lee Chin
He plays soccer as well lad which should have been an immediate red flag for you.

I've heard he's an utter prick irl and is essentially a knacker.

>It sounded like you didn't really want it.
The pay was worse than my last job and you'd have to deal with cunts on a daily basis.
Thanks lad, I've been at it awhile but feeling like I'll have to go on the dole for a short while till I find one unfortunately.
>Did you do it the Chad way or the virigin way?
Feel like I'll need one of those virgin and chad comparison images to find out what way I did it to be fair.

>Feel like I'll need one of those virgin and chad comparison images to find out what way I did it to be fair.
The Virgin Examination vs. the Chad Conference?

The Virgin Interview versus the Chad Beatification.