K

OU-WAH-AH-AH-AH

god damnit

>attack Trump
>die of a heart attack
>your mother dies the next day too
>checkem

one off, now you got to go

I bet the cardiac arrest also involved a stroke and she was just like "pull the plug"

What really gets me about this, it's extremely mindblowing. This woman posted an update about whether or not her daughter was going to pull through. She believed that Carrie was not going to die but in fact, she did die soon after. But little did she know as well, the very person, herself, who was contemplating the death of a person, would soon herself be dying. She never imagined when she sent that tweet that her time was ticking away and she would soon be dead. Probably at the time maybe she was not afraid, only for her daughter, but near the end of her own life, she was probably staring reality in the face and the gravity of the situation was brought home to her because now she had to go meet her maker. The plans and circus around readying her own daughter's funeral became immaterial for her now because she would not be around much longer and it might have made her cry out in fear

she is fortunate to have lived to such an old age

really makes you think

Really made me think

>Die
>Mom dies the day after
>Everyone forgets you and mourns her instead

JUST

They were poisoned, it's the bruce lee curse all over again

Whoa, it's like death happens when you least expect it. Really compels my inter-neurons to communicate rapidly with one another.

When she was asked for heartfelt words of remembrance for her daughter, she could never have imagined that the words she was saying about her daughter, would in a very short space of time be applied to her. would she have felt a shudder when she said those words? because she herself was also going to be gone soon, and others would be saying words about her that at that very moment, she was saying about her daughter, not knowing that she also would soon be dead

Hamill did it.

All her life she lived in the shadow of her mom and was just known for Star Wars and being a drug addict.

When she dies, and it's finally all about her, her mom then dies the next day and takes the limelight again.

Carrie had a hard life.

I guess all that coke that Carrie did in the 80's finally paid off huh

When I was a young boy, the sight of Carrie in Star Wars was a revelation. I still see her as a crucial part of my sexual awakening. When I first laid eyes on her alluring figure in THAT slave outfit, I started to feel strange sensations. I discovered masturbation almost immediately and used to hide in the bathroom pulling on my still developing penis until I would have a shameful sexual release into some tissue. The thing about Carrie that made her different from other 'sexy' women was that Carrie was a down-to-earth gal, you always felt like you could have a chance with her. I always somehow knew that I ever did meet her one day, I could get myself back to her hotel and put her face down, ass up so I could savour the sight of her soft, round pink buttocks while I thrusted slowly and sensually into her hirsute hamflaps. I could always picture Carrie as the type of girl who could stay with me drink for drink, cheeseburger for cheeseburger until later that night you were lapping like a kitty at her dark grey musky bumhole while the arsejuices ran down your chin

was gonna say this, then everything past the slave outfit is just wtf man

huh, this truly enriches the womb

no I don't think she did, user.

>implying anyone under 50 even knew who this old lady was.

If they did the media wouldn't have called her Carrie Fishers mom.

really makes you fap

>Drumpf

This.

High spheres rumors said that (((Disney))) executives doesnt wanted more involvement of this family on next star wars movies