How does this man still have a job?

How does this man still have a job?

Dean is the worst referee in the division.

FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME FERGIE TIME IS NOW POOP TIME

celebrate you goal?

red card

what did he do wrong?

Yeah he's always been shite. Soon every PL team will hate him.

>english refs

As good as english players I see

He simply can't go a full game without making it all about him.

He literally didn't do a single mistake the whole match.

>red card cos the stewards cant control the fans

>time waste all half
>complain why the ref adds that time back at the end

poo guar-dee-oh-lar

Doesn't know how long 5 minutes is and sent off sterling for celebrating his goal

Fucker needs to gtfo and ref MLS for this level of failure!!!

when is jumping into the crowd not a yellow card? dean might be a tit but he didn't have any choice

second yellow deserved

encouraging pitch invading and wasted time with that celebration

shouldn't have been a free kick leading up to the goal although i suppose it came from an advantage where they would have had one anyway

good game for chaotic neutral although i would have liked to see bournemouth hold out

Can you send all your opinions to my email address at [email protected]

lads, I wanted City to lose too but nothing Dean does was wrong. you're meant to play on longer if there's a delay in injury time, and most of the time past the goal which took it into +10 wasn't actually with the ball in play. Dean did it all by the books.

HE DID NOTHING WRONG

>Time wasting during added time
>Expecting not to have added time over added time
Fuck off with your shitty tactics and play football, i cant believe Sup Forums is supporting time wasting

MLS referees might be comparatively horrendous in their decision making (albeit not as bad now as they were a couple years ago), but even they don't do this as much as dean

>5 min injury time
>two yellow cards in it
>one sub
>few altercations/players lying that stopped play

you guys do realize it is within referee's discrete right to prolong the game if above shown injury time, right?

When did you guys started copying Lel Liga refereeing? Is Manchester City UEFAlona tier?

This.

While Dean was right in adding the time on and sending off Sterling, he is horrible for that shit.

5 minutes was the minimum, you pleb. Plus Bournmeme wasted more time in added time. Fuck them and fuck Eddie Howe.

Go home Mike

Its like he is saying " HEY LETS PLAY UNTIL MONEY TEAM SCORES!"

You now remember how many controversial decisions Mememouth got in their favour in their promotion season.

>Callum Wilson fooling refs with dives in the box every game

more like
>ref adds time on
>ref then doubles it during that period implying that the ball was not in play for over 5 minutes
He probably reset his watch by accident and just guessed

no mike dean is just a fucking meme of a man

>STILL being mad 3 years later

I agree that Dean had a horrible game and is the worst referee in the league but sending off Sterling was correct. Players rushing into fans hasn't resulted in a lot of serious injuries in recent years. That's why it's a yellow card offence. Dean shouldn't be refereeing another game though.

>jersey

>Players rushing into fans hasn't resulted in a lot of serious injuries in recent years.
There was that time United fans broke an adboard at Hull.

the fans were on the pitch
do players get cards for going to certain parts of the pitch now?

Why do you ask ? He rigs the games just fine, if anything he has to be considered one of the best by the (((FA)))

Is that away at Hull? A woman broke her leg in that one.

>There was that time United fans broke an adboard at Hull.
No, it's at Havant & Waterlooville.

Of course it's at Hull.

This. They added 5 minutes to the whole second half. Then they add an additional 5 minutes to the 5 minute extra time? Get the fuck outta here.

but there was?

Stay in your boards burger, you clearly dont understand how added time works. Neither do some seething /lifelong/ Bournemouth fans that were ready to meme about City and had their meme potencial stolen.

The way it works is that if in the added time the play is halted for whatever reason the ref adds more time on it. If he didn't people would just sit on the ground pretending to be injured until the ref has to blow the whistle to end the match.

>bournememe wastes 3 minutes of the added 5
Do YOU know how long 5 minutes is?

But you forgot to mention he doesn't have to add more time, he just can. It is not an obligation.

The norm is end the the game after the added time regardless of time wasting. Yes if you do it by the books you can add on time to extra time but to say that is the way it is do is wrong

>Sup Forums supporting time wasting because the team they didn't like won
Bunch of fags, all of you

The ref has the last say of course but I think most people agree that time wasting shouldn't be rewarded and encouraged like that.

People only really moan about this stuff when it's the team they care for that suffers from the added minutes or a team they hate benefits from them.

Says the NYCFC hooligan

Atlanta hooligan and city customer actually

Remember when Owen scored that winner against city and it was all good because it's the minimum time added on, strange how that's not the case now.

The rule in itself is not fair, it is ambiguous and as you said, the ref has the last say.

>all the fergietime spam after that game
lel

Maybe he should of dabbed or done a 5 minute gay as fuck handshake with KDB....real passion.

MOTD literally explained why it wasn't unfair for the time to be added on. I get not liking money teams but this board sometimes.

Exactly

No, they are retards

>Being black on Sup Forums

He's not obligated, but he'd be doing his job poorly if he didn't.

Did he encourage pitch invasion or did he just run to the side lines as he always does with the police failing their job to keep the crowd off the pitch?

I live outside the perimeter with my fellow whities

>should of

I'm glad to hear your acca is still alive, kike. How about you get a clue about the rules fag ?

If they did this extra time would go into the double digits every match. Please stop picking and choosing when you want the rules to help your team.

45 minute half: 20 players go down for 30-40 seconds. 5-10 stoppages where the ref discusses things with players. 50+ times the ball goes out of play. 1-2 goals where players celebrate. In addition second half has subs.
Typical extra time: 3 minutes

5 minute extra time: 2 subs, 1 player goes down. 1 goal
Added time to the 5 minutes of extra time before goal: 2 minutes
Total added time to the 5 minutes of extra time after goal 5 minutes.

Yea no you can't have it both ways. Either every match is going to need 15-20 minutes extra time at least, or this was unacceptable to add time to the extra time for just a couple short stoppages.

>i'm wrong but i'm going to keep posting like i'm not

>I'm a city supporter so I'm going to pretend what happened wasn't refball.

I'm not saying he CAN'T add the extra time. I'm saying it wasn't justified.

We meet again. Boring cunt

Why are yanks so retarded lads?

>5mins MINIMUM of added time
>ball doesn't enter play until 91
>immediate 3 minute injury and sub taking clock to 94:30 ish
>sterling scores in 98/9 and is sent off adding on another minute
>game ends after over 100 minutes

wow this makes no sense

oh and there was a pitch invasion after the goal so there was a delay to get them back in the stands

Im a different yank than the ones that have posted, i think the hardest thing for us to understand is why it's so arbitrary or why it's allowed to be arbitrary, I've watched far less matches than you I'm sure but i have seen them with far too little extra time, far too much, or a team doing a significant amount of time wasting in ET and the whistle still blows at the mark, or the opposite.

The ref keeps his own time i get it but why is his watch not linked up to the scoreboard so at least during the match you can see how much stoppage there will be? And it keeps them accountable?

He is terrible, but I thought Clattenberg was the worst ref last season. Fucking diabolical.