Favorite punk albums?

Favorite punk albums?

american idiot

probably this

Hi ARTV i made some fanart of you

Literally listening to that album right now, but I wouldn't call it my favorite even from that scene (Fear debut is better), but its some good shit

Mine has to be pic related, gr8 album and a big fuck you to fashion punks. "Private affair" is one of the best songs ever writen

Either this or the fall's live at the witch trials

anybody who doesnt think this is the best punk album just hates it because its popular

It's not, even John Lydon would agree. I has great tunes but the been overplayed af to the point that "submission" is the only track I can still listen to.
Still, it's generic rock played loud with a GOAT frontman, that's it. Ramones debut is much better

This so much

I have played pics related and Penis Envy by Crass a ton in the past year so I will pick them.

Any opinion on what the best Crass album is? I know Penis Envy is nothing like their other stuff but it feels like their most realized and thought out album to me.

Any other post is incorrect

I'd have to go with pic related or Husker Du's Zen Arcade

stations of the crass is p good

>the 'Mats
>punk
Maybe their first two albums but Let It Be is distinctly alt-rock

It's decent, but the reason Penis Envy stands out in their discography is because it sounds different but they don't have any good albums besides that one, some singles are ok thou.
Literally early Chumbawamba is Crass done right

Post punk =/= Punk

This is a punk thread not a HC thread, having said that, the album you posted is the best HC album ever, literal perfection

T H I S I S F U C K I N G P O S T P U NK

crass is def not my fav band on their label, the mob, rudimentary peni, poison girls and dirt stand out more in my opinion oh and flux of pink indians, alot of people forget that before "tubthumping" chumbawamba were an anarcho band

Chumbawambas "Anarchy" is a seriously gr8 album that gets criminally overlooked because it's cover. But it's not punk by any means.
Rudimentary Peni are awesome, specially if you get into their story, I'll put them besides Discharge in quality

this errytime

not op but (GI) and the record are easily on par with on another, top tase w the saints though bud

The Record is more solid, all the tracks are good
GI has some crappy tracks but the good ones are god-tier
Hard to pick one, Misfits static age is also up there, "She" and "Bullet" are the the best songs they ever did. Too bad it was released 20 years later

fucking kek

i like No Trend

Well post-punk is punk to me so I don't care what you think

Fresh Fruit for Rotten Vegetables

American Idiot is a good album

never any better really

Well played

Also mine

Please report to Music101 for remedial training.

How the fuck is Minutemen post-punk?

Hardcore PUNK is punk

Exactly. Genre nazis are the worst.

mah nigga

this is emo

That Patrician album that nobody talks about.

Just for you two anons.

Somebody just started a new thread about this band.

Kickin' up dust on an empty street..........

RIP Poly Styrene