His country shares it's currency with another country

>his country shares it's currency with another country

Zimbabwe and Ecuador use American dollars.

>he needs to switch currency and pay converting taxes everytime he visits a different country
>he cant use the same kind of money through over 15 countries

At least it's convenient

>Zimbabwe
Nop, Zimbabwe change to dollar, and now release his own currency again. The nigger king just steal all hist people dollars and give them worthless paper again.

We have our own bank notes. Though, danish ones are also accepted. But faroese ones are not accepted in denmark... so we kinda not share currency, while we do.

>he cant use the same kind of money through over 15 countries
All countries accept dollar. Is the only foreign currency accepted in north Korea...

Scotland has a similar arrangement In the UK

>arrangement
They belong to UK. They can't accept or refuse anything, they just put his head downs and do what Brits tell them to do.

>all countries accept dollar
are you sure? sounds like more of a 3rd world thing

those notes are nice, much better than ours

In the worst case scenario, you need to change dollar to local currency at hotel.
Dollar is almost like cigars, a universal exchange currency.

How come the king of zimbabooga hasn't been crucified and lynched by his people yet?

Still no soup components in your currency.

>I don't understand what "UK" means: the post

Niggers don't rebel if you don't let them. Africa only fall because of embargo, if they keep shooting niggers in street, there will still be a orange republic and a Rhodesia.

"Keep the brother down" is actually pretty easy.

yea wtf, bridges, vases and an almost invisible map of some random area.

UK means that they are part of the British empire. You can use you rhetoric to manipulate facts, but is just that.

It's nothing to do with rhetoric, you don't understand how the union actually works. Also Scots arguably have the most power inside it, google the West Lothian question

Yes, i know that Scots end up having way more power that English people (that just a cuck question, not a explanation).

thats an American thing then (as in american continent thing)
makes sense, i had an argentinian friend that knew Peso-Dollar conversion rates off the top of his head, its probably the norm in latin america and some americanized 3rd world places

We accept dollar because it's the currency our neighbor uses.

Yes. Every place outside Europe union, people know the rate for exchange. I read the newspaper every morning to see what are the exchange rate to see if i can import something useful.

dickish denmark