The most underrated band in history, excuse me, I meant KISStory. Blow me fags

The most underrated band in history, excuse me, I meant KISStory. Blow me fags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LKdHy18rZcI
youtube.com/watch?v=kfmrX_WlM2w
youtube.com/watch?v=LeUosbClag8
youtu.be/UOVJFb8Ftfg
youtu.be/wzkTSMOIEKM
youtu.be/c7t3KNQ2EjI
youtube.com/watch?v=UGiruo6K238
youtube.com/watch?v=2wAo-LAZlkc
youtube.com/watch?v=aNPkgIVR1FU
youtube.com/watch?v=N3MZnxJ-lYM
youtube.com/watch?v=EL7ZyRy9f9I
youtube.com/watch?v=Qndt2KMmuYA
youtube.com/watch?v=BWIW6Ti0PbE
youtube.com/watch?v=om46bzDfhfM
youtube.com/watch?v=5aDWDt-xrbs
soundcloud.com/samuelcfaria/black-diamond-cover
youtube.com/watch?v=kDjPEb65Av0
youtube.com/watch?v=oEVVuUF5A2s
youtube.com/watch?v=OPlg2twjeJY
youtube.com/watch?v=KxBhjG-rJSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y30EpyevnyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JO3K3dqaQQs
youtube.com/watch?v=mbekZB1OVLY
youtube.com/watch?v=2TwW3mZ96Bw
youtube.com/watch?v=zlSFmotba2I
youtube.com/watch?v=eLpeaozslUo
youtube.com/watch?v=PSURhxNYmDw
youtube.com/watch?v=xzSsQSN0mFw
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQUVYGgOvzcp5WeSJOMYL6G_aldXt6Li7
youtube.com/watch?v=Kw5oJoUYTb8
youtube.com/watch?v=hic-dnps6MU
youtube.com/watch?v=PTxQ601mlAY
youtube.com/watch?v=RbxQhjaZDBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kiss are weird, because they're overrated by normies, but underrated as fuck by "true patricians" or whatever. Really, they're just the New York Dolls but successful.

you're a shining example of how lovely kiss fans are

what does Sup Forums think of this album? Hated by KISS fans, but I think it's not too bad. The only bad songs on it are the gene ones.

why is the midget the only one not wearing stripper boots, to accentuate his shortness?

I love that album, granted I was born in the late 80s so I never lived through the 70s where rock vs disco was some culturally important thing....it's funny to me to read/hear about. But yeah, Dynasty is a fantastic album...it's not pure hard rock KISS, but it's great anyway.

I disagree though about the Gene ones, Charisma is one of my favorite songs on it.

its the Cat

He's the drummer so it kind of doesn't matter since he's in the back behind a kit, just a comfort thing probably

What's your opinion on unmasked? I really like the ace songs on it and I 'Naked City' is my favourite Gene song. Paul's showing on the album is great as well imo.

meant for

You can see the flannel tranny's dick

The most obvious cashgrab ever.

Unmasked is probably the only KISS album I never listen to. Between it, Dynasty and The Elder in terms of the so called hated KISS albums it is the only one I never listen to, because of you I might listen to it today because it's literally been like a decade.

youtube.com/watch?v=LKdHy18rZcI

this song is 10/10

>disco band is called "metal"

a band only know because of their stage performances

their music is generic and bland

How many Kiss songs do you know? Kiss was never a "hits" band, chances are you only know Rock N Roll All Night which is like the most mediocre Kiss song ever

youtube.com/watch?v=kfmrX_WlM2w
Fuck you.

>has one disco song
>hurr durr it's a disco band

Firstly, this is bait.
Secondly, KISS is more of a business or brand then they are a band.

holy shit that was awful. not even that guy but fuck you for showing me that

You can blow me. Period.

It is not bait, KISS has tons of great songs that nobody other than KISS fans actually know, because they are underrated and you've been taught what to think about certain bands by the media. Secondly, what band isn't a brand? Literally everything KISS gets mocked for in terms of being a brand or merchandising, most big bands do now. You can buy Slayer sneakers, Metallica dolls, Nirvana coffee mugs, whatever the fuck you want....all bands are brands now, they all followed KISS.

How anybody could not love this is beyond me. YOU WANTED THE BEST.

I like KISS, but you really hafta know where to look. Here is a selection of patrician KISS

youtu.be/UOVJFb8Ftfg
youtu.be/wzkTSMOIEKM
youtu.be/c7t3KNQ2EjI

please clap

sadly, history is continuing to move away from themin 2018 as many of their best songs lyrics are overtly macho and sexual and will sound like the aural equivalent of date-rape to fems and soyboys.

Hey! Nice songs, but Love Theme from KISS? what the FUCK would you post that for, props for Saint and Sinner though

Yeah along with Van Halen and the majority of hair bands, doesn't change a thing though.....just don't blast Christine Sixteen or Seventeen by Winger, admittedly creepy

The ICP of rock.

>ywn have KISS life insurance

holy shit, it's a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=UGiruo6K238
youtube.com/watch?v=2wAo-LAZlkc
youtube.com/watch?v=aNPkgIVR1FU
youtube.com/watch?v=N3MZnxJ-lYM
youtube.com/watch?v=EL7ZyRy9f9I
youtube.com/watch?v=Qndt2KMmuYA
Last is possibly one of my favorites

What does that even imply, you realize KISS came before ICP right?

>having anything but lukewarm feelings about KISS

12-year-old-boy-core

WHO ELSE LIKES THE SOUND OF ROCK N ROLL MUSIC

youtube.com/watch?v=BWIW6Ti0PbE

Thoughts on this late 90s KISS music video?

What's their best album?

Gene Simmons would suck a dick for $20

I

I feel like I'm the only one here who played this game.

For me, it is a tie between Destroyer, Rock and Roll Over, and Creatures of the Night

The first being more of a theatrical cinematic offering produced by Bob Ezrin, the second being more of the meat and potatoes KISS style you will hear on most of their albums but the best of the bunch, and the third being a good offering of KISS in an early 80s heavy metal sound with the help of dearly missed drummer Eric Carr and guitarist Vinnie Vincent.

Though, there are also tons of people who would say KISS Alive is your best bet, which isn't a bad option either to get a good chunk of the bands early material and an idea of what the bombast of what KISS was all about in their rise to the top.

Believe in me

I never played the game, but I had the comics and action figures.

HEY ALL
i'm a kiss fan and ace frehley fan and i can play every kiss song note for note on guitars and bass
i have some classic kiss guitar covers and a couple full-band production covers. i'm sure you'd like to check them out!

youtube.com/watch?v=om46bzDfhfM

youtube.com/watch?v=5aDWDt-xrbs

soundcloud.com/samuelcfaria/black-diamond-cover

youtube.com/watch?v=kDjPEb65Av0

i thought kiss was like some overrated hair metal band until i saw this video recently, anyone who is wondering why this thread exists just watch this

i like it, cool songs. good paul solo on what makes the world go around, and i like the overall sound of the album and timbres

yeah. classic kiss is the best. pure energy, melodic lines and and raw tones.

the 70's basslines were very cool
youtube.com/watch?v=oEVVuUF5A2s

and their '73 demos were better than the actual cuts on the first album
Check it out guys!
youtube.com/watch?v=OPlg2twjeJY
youtube.com/watch?v=KxBhjG-rJSQ

>love theme from kiss
the original extended song was much cooler, too bad they cut out the second part off the album. youtube.com/watch?v=Y30EpyevnyQ

i advice listening to their entire discography

>youtube.com/watch?v=UGiruo6K238
I can tell Josh Homme took a lot of influence from this song. 1:56 and onward is his lead style in a nutshell.

ace frehley is a genius, that is a very original lead. check out the solo on this one also, very original too youtube.com/watch?v=JO3K3dqaQQs
the second half of the solo is cut off this version though

meant to quote

Which KISS albums are more rocky/bluesy/punky? All I know from them are some corny songs and some of the ballads which I'm not a fan of

try dressed to kill and the homonimous
does this sound like punk 4 u? youtube.com/watch?v=mbekZB1OVLY

>an actual KISS thread that isn't full of shitposts

>shitposting in a KISS thread
Seems kinda redundant.

Oy vey it's a Kiss thread better get my shekels out and buy some of that garbage for Shlomie Goldstein.

Les pauls and face paint. The most normie band out there.

theyre the first reason for my love of les pauls youtube.com/watch?v=2TwW3mZ96Bw

so icp is the kiss of rap?

I always thought KISS was a meme band, they're only purpose is to reference by pop culture in tv shows and films.

They're a fun band to see live in concert, but, in all honesty, they lost me after Peter Chris left the first time around.

I actually like that song
youtube.com/watch?v=zlSFmotba2I

What is normie about painting your face and wearing high heels? Also, tell me your favorite band...I bet I can find you some action figures or shoes or whatever put out by them too.

Peter Criss was always the weakest member in my opinion, his style was important to the bands sound in the early days and he had a great voice but out of all the members I'd say he contributed the very least, I'll never understand Peter fanboys

youtube.com/watch?v=eLpeaozslUo
Though, here's to Peter Criss, cheers

It's funny to me that song is like the go to scapegoat for KISS going disco, when it wasn't even the most disco song released from that album this was youtube.com/watch?v=PSURhxNYmDw
Also a great song, but way more disco or "faggy" or whatever the hell than I Was Made For Lovin You, which is still a concert staple to this day regardless

i like his solo albums, very catchy. i downloaded them all. youtube.com/watch?v=xzSsQSN0mFw i like him and agree on his drumming style

heres a full album: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQUVYGgOvzcp5WeSJOMYL6G_aldXt6Li7

youtube.com/watch?v=Kw5oJoUYTb8

Yeah I like that one too. Don't know why they get so much shit for going "disco", most bands of that era dabbled with disco
youtube.com/watch?v=hic-dnps6MU

the other bands should get shit for it too

KISS tend to cop it worse but there was plenty of other disco-rock
youtube.com/watch?v=PTxQ601mlAY

it's their only good record.

i disagree, kiss is good. youtube.com/watch?v=RbxQhjaZDBo

ace frehley being replaced by fake studio guitarists often is a myth. it only happened on the studio songs on alive-ii minus rocket ride, sweet pain on destroyer and maybe another song that i dont remember.