Non forces users cant use lightsabers at all

>non forces users cant use lightsabers at all

so how did this happen?

star wars films are for children.

Han is canonically force sensitive

yeah they can. you just turn them on. they just can't use them as fast or effectively as a Jedi.

according to most of Sup Forums all entertainment is for children

Han was a force user though

Who said they couldn't

where did he ever use the force in any capacity?

he's fucking Indiana Jones

Where does it say they can't?

a lot of the star wars fan some even think the color is based on your alignment instead of the crystal

That's not true
A lightsaber is just a fancy knife that requires space magic in order to be used proficiently without cutting yourself to pieces

Cutting up a dead tauntaun is one thing, going toe to toe with a trained fighter, with this weapon you've barely held is a completely other matter.

>General Grievous
>Pre Vivsla
>Finn

when he fucked Leia.

isn't weird how they say that yet are almost entirely made up of children.

The incorrect opinions of literal retards don't count at all

Anyone can use a lightsaber, but the current canon stance is that everyone has the Force, just not everyone can use it like a Jedi.

no it has an on off button

childhood is wasting your time with entertainment for children
adulthood is actually doing something proactive

time to grow up user

Non force users can use light sabers and even be good at using them

I want a job in my industry, gib one please

They're also retards.

explain General grevious then, cuckhold

>I rebel

>This fan fiction was canon

It is canon it's a Disney Star Wars comic

Dude stabbed himself through the head in the last cell.

>he says, while posting on Sup Forums

They're right, you know
It's some kind of Jedi hankey code

In the old Star Wars Galaxies game you could be a swordmaster and if you killed a Jedi player you could steal their lightsaber.

Technically you can use it, but since the blade has 0 mass it is extremely difficult to control without the help of the force. Essentially you end up accidentally slicing yourself with it in a few minutes at most.

>this retarded shit
It's like a sword. Sword:gun as light saber: blaster
People don't know how to use them well because they're considered obsolete, not because they're some kind of trial by ordeal device that kills off the unworthy.

>a lot of the star wars fan some even think the color is based on your alignment instead of the crystal
Crystals don't have color by default, they changes when someone force sensitive picks it up for the first time

I don't think you need to be Force sensitive to find the on/off button, turn it on and use the thing like any other weapon

You need the Force to be a decent duelist and do fancy tricks. But probably anyone who already knows how to use a sword would be able to use a lightsaber in combat, albeit not against an actual jedi/sith. And Han only used it to cut an animal open.

Agreed. Never liked the idea (unsupported by any movie might I add) that a lightsaber is like a Wizard's wand or some shit.

everyone can use the force

Can you just fucking not? Ugh

>midichlorians

Did these retards not watch the movies? When Anakin goes to the Dark Side in Episode 3 his saber doesn't suddenly turn red. And when Vader uses Luke's in Episode 6 it stays green.

Tell that to Rey.

New canon says that Lightsaber Crystal aren't usable at a base. They have to be imbued by their user. The lightsaber is now an actual 'force' weapon that it attuned to the person who built it. Other force users can use it, but each lightsaber is truly meant to be unique now, not just as a physical object but as an altered aspect of the force that must be mastered.

A non-force user can pick one up and swing it around still, but only a force user can truly master their potential as a force weapon.

New canon states everyone is part of the force (not really new) but that only certain people are attuned to it in a way that will allow them real use of it. Intuition and such that normal people have is the force in canon now, force sensitives are just far more sensitive of it and can take things to the next level.

It's sort of like the Skyrim Grey Beards. They can spend their entire life learning a few syllables of the dragon speech and turning it into the voice. The dragoborn can learn just as much or far more in mere seconds.

Children sit around watching movies and playing video games

Adults go to work and shit, and occasionally watch movies with their families.

Unless you're professionally involved in the film community, movies are for children

>A non-force user can pick one up and swing it around still, but only a force user can truly master their potential as a force weapon.

no, movies are marketed toward children. if you can get a child to the theater you'll get an adult. two ticket sales instead of just one. people in the industry are adults and would rather make more mature productions, but the business dictates selling to kids

If you can effectively wield a flashlight, you can stab someone with a lightsaber.

>that art
>Rebel.

And he lost. He used them like weapons instead of like a force weapon would be the justification in new canon.

I always figured only Jedi can build them, and anyone can pick one up and turn it on, but you'd get your shit pushed in if you used it in combat without the Force to help you block projectiles.

but he's using it as a tool not fighting with it. It's like using a sword to cut something open you don't have to know how to fight with it.

are you retarded?

He lost? That's it? That's your argument? Losing to the ultimate bad ass Jedi master isn't seen so much as a loss as it is an expectation. Grievous killed MANY Jedi skilled in the use of the force. He only met his demise when it came to facing Obi. Here's a list of Jedis Grievous killed:
Daakman Barrek, Sha'a Gi, Tarr Seirr, Soon Bayts, Waldan Bridger, Roron Corobb, T-chooka D'oon, Ur-Sema Du, Firkrann, Adi Gallia, Jmmaar, Roth-Del Masona, Foul Moudama, Nystammall, Pablo-Jill, Puroth, L'lacielo Sageon, B'dard Tone, Flint Torul, B'ink Utrila, Zephata'ru'tor and Nahdar Veb

Your argument is trash.

It's explained in an EU book that Luke gave Han a blood transfusion after a battle that occured between ANH and ESB, which temporarily gave Han some midichlorians and allowed him to use the lightsaber.

To be fair he lost when Windu fucking crushed his chest a mile away, then was weakened for Obi to finish him off.

Adults are supposed to be working.
If you have enough free time to watch movies, you're lazy!

It's not my argument. He lost. I didn't make that up. I didn't make up the new canon either. I simply told you what the new canon says. At the end of the day sabers are now attuned to the force and can only be truly mastered by a force sensitive because there's now more to them than simply being plasma blades.

>>non forces users cant use lightsabers at all
Citation?
Non force users cant use efficiently a lightsaber, after all is a weightless weapon that relies on the force,, in this case premonition, to be used against another force user or to deflect blasters

Everybody can use a kriegmesser to cut some meat, you can't expect that everybody can beat an army of delta force with ranged weapons while using a kriegmesser

>some even think the color is based on your alignment instead of the crystal
FUCKING KEK

>General Grievous
He moved his lightsabers like a fan, he also went down like a chump
>Pre Vivsla
Comes from a retard CGI show where shit was stupid as fuck, I know, canon, but should we assume everybody can survive a 1 km fall while also being cut in half with no medical surpervision or anything?
>Finn
Only respectable example, he should have bit the dust earlier though, for a janitor who never picked a melee weapon he stayed alive too long

>the handle of that top right saber
>his grip on it

>the ultimate bad ass Jedi master

WOG says that Obi-Wan was average as fuck. He was just really good when it came to Soresu because he was haunted by how Qui-Gon died.

>Obi literally blocks his 4 sabers with one swing
>Immediately cuts two of his arms and pushes him removing the other 2
>In literally 1 fucking second
Such a master
Grievous would be able to defeat clone trooper and smucks with them, but he doesn't stand a chance against anyone with a decent amount of CQC training

>Grievous killed MANY Jedi skilled in the use of the force
Non canon
His canon kill count is like 3, and all of them with backstabbing (and one was a padawan) and using incredible amounts of traps and shit, in a direct combat he stands no chances

>Finn
>Only respectable example, he should have bit the dust earlier though, for a janitor who never picked a melee weapon he stayed alive too long

Finn had trained with the shock-baton-tonfa thing that TR-8R used.

>Stormtrooper beats the shit out of him
Yes, he can "use" a light saber, the same way a monkey can use an AK

>Adults are supposed to be working.
>If you have enough free time to watch movies, you're lazy!
Says the guy who spends time posting on a Japanese imageboard site

Thatsthepoint

>non japanese can use katana at all

so...this is...the power of anime....

Then how did he get his ass beat by Traitor so fucking fast? according to you he has the same training, plus a better weapon, yet he lost hard. If they had the same training it seems the problem lays on the weapon

>some even think the color is based on your alignment instead of the crystal
HOLY FUCK IT'S TRUE??

>Lightsaber
>Obselete

Shit can deflect blasters and cut through anything. Even if you're no Jedi, you can still train with one like Luke did.

It's just a cleaver, a kriegmesser with average materials nothing else.

All those close calls flying in his ship. You think it was all luck?

Step one of Luke's lightsaber training was 'use the force to deflect blaster bolts'

You mean that shitty ball droid that basically stung him? Sure, why can't a non-Jedi train like that? They don't have to be blindfolded for it.

>his fucking face in the 2nd panel

me in the background

>Sith make crystals bleed with the dark side powers of the Force and that's why their lightsaber color is red
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!

>Was

>tally ho

A normal human doesn't have the reflexes to block projectiles with a lightsaber, just like you can't block bullets with a sword. You need either the force or robot reflexes to do it consistently.

Kek'd

>when the blue light makes your purple lips even purpler and you're trying your best not to pout while thinking bout harambe

We don't know if he is force sensitive or not yet

>normie picks up lightsaber
>impales himself turning it on b/c he held it backwards
You know it happened.

Kek, saved

Blaster bolts look slower and are larger than bullets. At least consistent training with a non-lethal droid could help. And like I said earlier, it can cut through anything.

They are not slower, but yes, they're slightly larger than bullets if blaster impacts are of any indication.

this. he has the "luck" and piloting skills associated with high midichlorion count. he just doesn't believe.

>ywn play pre-nge swg ever again
>ywn wait in line at the doctor and stripper just so you can wear your own fucking armor
>ywn run around your guild's capital ship putting out fires for them
fuck i miss that game as fucky as it was. fuck you smedley you kike

Sure, it could be useful as a tool for breaking through doors and walls, I guess. But remember that you need the force to build one, and you can't exactly buy them at space walmart

They're partially right, or at least they were up until disney destroyed the EU. In Knights of the old republic, the color crystal you select has something to do with your abilities.

So the crystal is what literally gives the blade it's color, but the force user is what determines the color of the crystal. It's right transitively

Anyone can use them. They just require a lot of skill and awareness, because the blade has no weight and can remove your own limbs in an instant.

Its just a laser sword, it has a battery and a on/off switch.

This retarded name annoys me so much

christ just bring back george already