Redpilling your significant other

is it possible to redpill your significant other? Anyone have any good ways of getting them to see the truth? Being a conservative Christian female, I have subtly been trying to slowly redpill my boyfriend from being such a libcuck. However, am having trouble trying to get him to see why islam and lgbtq culture are cancer. Anyone else try to redpill loved ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_f5ojDWMpV8
youtube.com/watch?v=0BSRYU-6RRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. My GF (half-mexican) was politically illiterate, so much so that she wasn't too sure who to vote for. She was an easy target, given that she didn't spend too much of her youth around liberal trash. Her dad is pretty based, too.

My wife is a hateful Asian lady so I do nothing. I would say point out that if you, as a Christian were in Muslim lands you'd be raped and killed.

Just show him videos of ISIS/ Muslims throwing off gays from buildings. Say something like "I can't believe what's happening in the middle east right now!"

I'm finding it almost impossible to redpill my gf about almost all the important issues ofor today (Islam, nignogs, cultural Marxism).
Humanities/pol-sci students are a damn lost cause. I hope she will find the truth herself if I eventually fail.

I'm redpilling my girlfriend every once in awhile. I told her about the immigrants being 90% male going into Germany and most not actually being from Syria. She was like 'oh that's awful!' and now doesn't want mass immigration to happen.

Also informing her on liberal versus conservative, but being conservative myself I'm trying to stay un-biased and giving the pros and cons of each side.

It worked with my Ex but she basically did and believed anything told her

Yes but it's hard when you start talking about how shitty feminism is becoming and how unjust family courts are.

My wife comes from a libcuck family and is surrounded by libcuck friends. It was extremely difficult to redpill her. I was able to redpill her by having her watch the Benghazi movie and watching the Clinton hearings. She was pretty pissed when one of the videos I showed her was Megyn Kelly showing the surviving soldiers a video of Clinton laughing during the hearing.

She's your significant other, isn't she? Just watch a Hitler documentary in the living room and wait for curiosity to reel her in.

My black qt3.14159 is half red pilled. She hates muslims and thinks refugess are terrorists, but hates Trump akd defends kike. I'm half way there. Wish me luck Sup Forums

>gf of 3 years, brother, father have picked bernie in this election
>never talked about politics until now
>they're all shocked that I picked Teflon Don
>Bro starts talking about Ghandi and John Oliver
>discredit Oliver and Ghandi as the left wing media circus puppets they are
>gf now thinks I'm racist
>gf is mixed race
>didn't realize I was surrounded by idiots

It's pretty easy if she's in love with you, i.e. she will actually listen to you and value your words. Just be patient and take it one step at a time.

>tfw gf knows about the world bank and the rothschilds and the devil worshipers
feels good man

If your significant other admires or looks up to you in any way, simply let them know what your beliefs are while at the same time leading them to believe that their own beliefs are closer to yours than they thought. Eventually they will emulate your opinions. The key part is making them think its their own idea.
But yeah, the general trend in any relationship is that the 'bottom' tends to adopt the beliefs of the more dominant one. Generally of course this is the man, but not always.

It's harder than you'd expect to say how shitty feminism is, without further explanation. But my significant other does seem to be coming around. I've been trying to get my other half to vote for Brexit, I think I'm nearly there.

I always make politically incorrect jokes, I even did them witg my now gf before we started dating. She's pretty conservative for a millennial but whenever she reads some rage degenerate article like "cheating and pedos are ok" I'll get all goofy and say "sounds like the Jews did it". Then she looks at the article closer, sees the (((author))) and she gets kinda shocked. She doesn't read a lot of those articles though since They make her made so it's a slow process

slowly but surely

I've had some success, and my GF is pretty liberal. I take a sympathetic issue on the left and use it as a lever.

i.e. "Call me crazy but I care way more about the rights of gays that some fifth century barbaric religion created by a fucking warlord pedophile."

i.e. "We need to help out victims of war or people caught in the crossfire, but I just don't understand why all the migrants are 25 year old dudes...I mean who is protecting the children"

i.e. "I care more about a woman's right to be treated well, not be groped or raped, no matter what she is wearing...if raping people is party of your culture, then please do not move to my country."

show them this cant fail
youtube.com/watch?v=_f5ojDWMpV8

or this maybe
youtube.com/watch?v=0BSRYU-6RRY

>dubs of truth

The world is infested by idiots.

the trick is not to redpill them but to provide them with the materials and resources to rdpill themseves
ie:
>oh hey user what is this website you're always on
>oh, nowhere really, just some place I hang out
then one day she decides to check out that website for herself and two weeks later she comes up to you, foaming at her loins and incredibly concerned about the immigration problem

it works every time

>christian
> redpilled
Choose one

>Christian
>redpilled
lass status: wew

>female
get the fuck out of here you nigger

It is a slow fucking process and I MEAN SLOW. You drop some truth every once a while when the opportunity arises. Like I finally got my gf to accept that blacks are for the most part bad people and Muslims too. When happenings happen you can get away with a truth bomb, but better be ready for that battle and had sources and information to back you up.

>Ghandi
>left wing media circus puppet

I uhh...in an argument my Korean wife said something like "nothing is worse than than your word violence [shouting]" so I said "wait right here" and showed her the ISIS beheading videos.

Big mistake. She was crying for like an hour and said "how can you think like that? Are you mentally diseased? Do you have a problem? I'm scared to be around you!"

How did you guys pull this off?

is that really an unshooped picture of arya???

Haha wtf my thai girl is way more based than your korean libcuck

She doesnt care much about politics but believes what i say when i talk about mudslimes and niggers and finds it funny too

Fuck shitty korean girls my ex was korean too they are mental

Ghandi is the libshit god of "whites r bad! Imperialist scum!" despite him being pen pals with the fuhrer. Ghandi is used erroneously as libshit hippie meme factory. Most people just see the movie "Ghandi" and think that's the full story.

genius

Yes OP iv Red Pilled my whole family and girlfriend its easier to do when the media isnt force feeding them bullshit. Start small and work your way up. Women are easy to redpill

I transformed my boyfriend from a brainwashed tumblrfag into a red-pilled Trump voter. Do you know how confused an SJW gets when a gay couple tells them the lgbt community is cancer? I swear you can see smoke come out of their ears.

Your girlfriend is WEAK, and she will NOT survive the coming storm. Get out while you can.

You'd better not be race mixing.

Yes, red pilling works but only tiny red pills at one time. Let them discover for themselves. Hide your power level. Show your power level with MAGA every day all day. She/they will come around.

I did so to my gf.
Just show her things and news over time, argue with her gently, switched her from Dem to Trump.

Also she's a tranny : ^)

He had some interesting things to say about niggers from his time spent among them in South Africa. Same goes for the left meme T-shirt guy Che Guevara after spreading his communist bullshit in Congo.

My Serbian girlfriend is politically illiterate and has stated that she doesn't care to be either, she doesn't vote and she doesn't want to.

She wants to be the mother of my children and is pretty traditional but not christian, has tattoos all over her arms and we have the same taste in videogames/animu/movies.
She's also very feminine which I like in women and she cares about pleasing me like slavic women do more than Dutch women.

I'm fine the way it is now and we sometimes talk about politics anyway but she doesn't really have an opinion on whatever I say.

Are you rich or well off (own property etc)? If so consider prenup if they exist in the Netherlands and make her fully dependent without the possibility of her getting your shit because one day you might find yourself getting a steady dose of bleach in your soups or straight up get cucked with alimony and ownership split like in the US.

I'm pretty Christian but if anything ever happens she doesn't have acces to anything I own.

>1 post by this ID