It's amazing to me how many plebs on this board have deluding themselves into thinking the Mick has a chance...

It's amazing to me how many plebs on this board have deluding themselves into thinking the Mick has a chance, it's honestly humorous. Is it just because Floyd's black? I honestly don't get it? How is the best boxer of all time gonna get beat by someone literally brand new to the sport. It's fucking ludicrous. Someone please explain it to me because for me this fight is looking awfully one-sided and im finding it hard to get excited

Other urls found in this thread:

poll-maker.com/poll1855046xA6f44F18-50
youtube.com/watch?v=tj3O_fAVtww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

white people just keep deluding themselves out of racism

If you're so sure Floyd is going to win, why are you betting big on it? If you don't reply to this post with your betslip showing you have at least £10,000 on Floyd you are talking out of your ass.

this is going to be one of the most boring fights of all time

Vote on who wins and how><

If you're so sure Conor is going to win, why are you betting big on it? If you don't reply to this post with your betslip showing you have at least £10,000 on Conor you are talking out of your ass.

Reminder that the last mayweather knockout was his wife, leaving him 50-0

nope. they will have brought the WWE script people in to help make it interesting enough for the UFC babies.

Based May. Keeping roasties in their place and getting the best record of all timw

because all fighting sports bar judo does not require anything special to knock the fuck out of the other knucklehead. One lucky surprise punch and its over.

The problem is, Floyd is the best defensive boxer of all time. He's not gonna give Conor an inch

people have grown up watching hollywood fantasies where the underdog always wins, so no one is thinking cleaerly, it more than sure that mcfuck is going to get his ass kicked, but hey, I'd be up for a asswhooping for that kind of dollar

I don't give a fuck about either of those I hope they both rot in hell for all I care. Both arrogant knuckleheads that only think about money, sports cars, guns and strippers. You absolutely cannot get double digit IQ score if you tested them together.
I'm going to hope for a knockout and instant coma, happy if at least one of the stupid ass cunts dies.

>Conor with that many votes
white boi delusion

They're both successful fighters, living happy lives, while you sit on your ass being bitter on Sup Forums. I don't think they care that you hate their arrogance.

>that many
you're not black, are you

no but I'm not a sissy white boi either

>boi
cringe

CHI

>happy lives
nothing says like buying an assault rifle and snort some cocaine and maybe inject some roids on my ass to say how happy I am.
most of these cunts go broke and hang themselves from depressin come 50

Not OP, but this mine

(white guy btw. apparently 93% of the betting public has money on McGregor.......)

>sissy
>not the most sissy insult in existence
stay frail mexicunt

>cringe

>the best boxer of all time
no

who do you think would beat Floyd in his prime?

did you forget to post something

if you say cringe I get second hand embarassment from your awkwardness and you need to go b2r

It is literally the "Great White Hope" shit again, just a hundred years later.

maybe his dad idk

the only way floyd loses is if it's rigged, but it could still be rigged

Conor and Mayweather are both confident and happy. They're famous, successful and rich both doing what they love. You sit on your ass trying desperately to grasp at straws, about how they'll hang themselves.

Knowing people in general can go broke and hang themselves. Not just these two. Keep crying faggot.

Leonard, Duran, Hearns, Chavez, Whitaker, Pryor

any heavyweight

50-0

lmao getting second hand embarrassment from Sup Forums

Mayweather's a cocky boring fighter people want to see dethroned. Conor's a flamboyant charismatic underdog who promises he can do it.

people want him to win. reason has nothing to do with it

>he's gonna land a lucky KO punch duuude just watch

Both fights were meme fights between fighters who were leagues apart in competition

Spoken like a true female

>49-0
>Best record

Yeah, no. Pic related.

it will be 50-0 in only some hours time my friend

compare his fights to Mayweather's. Floyd's career is way more impressive no matter how much you racists want to deny it

Except these idiots are betting their monthly salary on what they hope will happen instead of actually thinking about it or taking the advice of people who know what they're talking about

He beat some of the most legendary fighters of all time - Joe Louis, Ezzard Charles, Archie Moore, Jersey Joe Walcott. Yes, they were past-prime, but so were Pacquiao, De La Hoya, Cotto, Mosley, et al, when Mayweather got to them

Just googled this bum and he's 229 and 11 meaning he lost 1 in every 23 fights mong, mayweather will be 50 and 0 tomorrow against real athletes, not geezers who did it on the side for extra money.

People will use this one to discredit the 50, saying he fought jokes like Mayweather
It's like how people use the final 5 years of roidBonds to throw out the GOAT ~15 before it

Proud Irish american here. My biy Mcgregor is gonna fucking destroy Mayweather and show why we're the best fighters of all time

>Chávez also has the longest undefeated streak in boxing history, at 13 years. His fight record was 89 wins, 0 losses, and 1 draw before his first professional loss to Frankie Randall in 1994, before which he had an 87-fight win streak until his draw with Pernell Whitaker in 1993.

And people think Floyd will be the GOAT.

it's actually more along the lines of the majority of people have bet on McGregor, however the majority of the money is bet on Mayweather

You are not Irish, McGregor will get ass rape, your English is shit just like you and your country full of retarded people.

gambling is for desperate poor people, frivolous rich people and chinamen

i remember when people said the same thing before the Haye Klitschko fight, then clitshow made a fool out of haye

and haye was an actual boxer too, not some loudmouth taig jujitsu merchant

>the city of Paraguay

>You are not Irish
>ParaGAY reading comprehension
I said I'm Irish American which makes me more Irish than most

>your English is shit just like you
>y-your grammar sucks

>your country full of retarded people.
tell me more about the super power of Paraguay and its many accomplishments besides dying in mass to Hues

I dont know shit about boxing (honestly think it's kinda boring) but I'm here for the proxy race war

DAILY REMINDER THAT MAYWEATHER WILL LOSE BECAUSE HE WANTS TO LOSE AND IT IS IN HIS BEST INTERESTS

If he wins, that is it.

If he loses, there is a rematch. That rematch will make even more money than the first fight.

Mayweather needs the money. He currently has a $20 million IRS tax lien.

>Implying there won't be a rematch win he wins
>Implying there won't be future ppv event when he wins
You're grasping at straws racist

>Mayweather needs the money. He currently has a $20 million IRS tax lien

Yeah and he is making hundreds of millions on THIS fight.

Also a rematch is far more likely if he wins than if he loses.

I just think it would be really funny so I hope it happens

>McGregor holds up a piece of paper in the middle of the fight
>Floyd gets confused because he's fucking illiterate
>Knockout punch

All it takes

This.
I'm white and racist as fuck, but I just put another $100 on Floyd to win only another $22. I'll probably keep doing the same if the odds keep getting better. This fight is like taking free money out of an ATM.

Mayweather Sr

Yes I'm sure he wants to have a 49-1 record and have to spend more months training for another fight in his 40's instead of just enjoying the 1/10 of a billion dollars he's making in a few minutes tonight.

Floyd is only good for his size you moron, he's never been a top boxer in his life just lucky there's weight classes

> Betting on favorites
> Ever
> ISHIGGIDYDIGGIDYDO

Gambling is also for people who don't really give a shit about the fight but are going to a party where everyone's watching it so they might as well put some money down to at least make it interesting for themselves.

They are hoping for another presidential election and Super Bowl. I must admit that Trump and the Patriots both winning were god-tier trolling.

Were there really people rooting for the Patriots simply because they had like 3 less black guys on their team than the Falcons?

Pretty accurate desu

good Christians dont gamble

Black people online decided Atlanta was the black power anti trump team and were trying to make it political at halftime

mma faggots are fucking delusional cult retards
/thread

a few of those you listed were young guys not in their primes.

It was because trump said he was rooting for the patriots. liberals live to be the antithesis of trumo

>Someone please explain it to me because for me this fight is looking awfully one-sided and im finding it hard to get excited
It's not a full blown cherry pick, but more of a calculated risk on Floyd's part. If he suddenly "gets old" we can see a legitimate fight unfold before us. I expect him to win, but more than that I expect him to be forced to fight. That's why the May/Pac felt so anticlimactic. Pac played counter puncher when he needed to press the action and take chances. CM should have no difficulty controlling FMj in the clinch with his size and MMA background, I'm just not sure he can take too many shots to the chest and abdomen. Floyd's jab to the midsection will take the wind out of his sails and he'll be forced to play the guessing game of
>is it another jab to the body
>is it a straight right
>feint
>range finder jab
>a regular jab
>a 1-2
a wrong guess would result in a punch connecting. He can't allow Floyd to throw first but he also can't afford to get countered repeatedly. He has to throw while Floyd is throwing and you can't learn that in a single training camp. His youth and size will be tested, it better be enough.

Most people who actually watch both sports know Floyd has this in the bag easily. We're just rooting for Conor because we fucking hate niggers, even if he has no chance.

people were rooting for the pats cuz they have the GOAT qb ya dickhead

>Is it just because Floyd's black?
lolwat? Why do americans focus so much on skin colour?

McGregor acts like more of a nigger than Floyd. Floyd is honestly pretty based now that he's an old man

>red genocide
>black labor
Take your pick

He's a stuttering fool who can't even read. I guess that is 'based' by american standards nowadays.

I don't know what either of those mean lad. I'll pick narrow mindedness instead.

I'm only saying he is relatively based compared to mcgregor

Conor is a young man who can express himself coherently and has the ability to read. He's also a lot more witty and clever than floyd.

>boxing
>bring witty and clever

are you actually this retarded

They're all fighters that stood in the middle of the ring and traded punches. They never fought anyone like mayweather. Only one on this list that I think might be able to is Leonard.

>Mayweather needs the money. He currently has a $20 million IRS tax lien.

Didn't he make $100+ million his last fight? How do athletes fuck up this bad?

>based
>being 40 and unable to read
Not as retarded as you are, amerifriend.

He's an asshole. At least Floyd is respectful. Conor is gonna look like a shithead with all the shit talking he's been doing when he loses

>conor mcgregor
>can express himself coherently

guy's about as coherent as muhammad ali on his deathbed.

He's cocky in prediction, confident in preparation, but always humble in victory or defeat.
Floyd's only response ever is muh money, he's both boring and dumb.

I think that's just you mate.

do you have a crush on goober?

>Floyd is respectful
Floyd hits his wife in front of his kids. He's the dirt of the dirt.

>Floyd is respectful
He only played respectful after he got embarassed by Conor
>imma gon tax yo ass faggot YEAAHyeEAah
Conor is quick-witted and that's not up to debate

muhh women and children

Why? Do you have a crush on floyd?

4 F R E E
F
R
E
E

youtube.com/watch?v=tj3O_fAVtww