White genocide

How do we stop white genocide?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/suspect-indicted-in-case-of-mississippi-teen-jessica-chambers-burned-alive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's going to be a real actual genocide of whites when muslims control Europe.

Fact: Every western Asian girls are going to have their virginity taken by a White chad or a White beta. Asian males are left behind.

Can you post more asian males instead of black men to help your asian bros out? I know you have a cool asian friend that you play vidya games with and he carries you. Please help out the asian bros.

meh it's not really a problem to get worked up about. Sure the Jews and shitskins are trying their hardest to get the white genocide going with their media shilling, but it's not really working as much as we used to believe before. In fact I think we are at the turning point and the maximal effectiveness of that shilling has passed. At this point white genocide is a meme being circulated by the Jews and shitskins still desperate to make it happen.

White men need to stop perceiving the notion that its ok to act like a nigger because it was or still is popular.

My sister only dates white guys. She is now dating some huge guy that thinks he is going to be some champion body builder. The guy is a big dumb blonde guy and he pisses me off because he comes into my room and asks me how I am enjoying my video games. FUCK YOU. I do more then play video games. I wanted to show my sister how I could throw him around using leverage so she would not keep talking about him. I tried to throw him over my shoulder. He laughed and picked me up and kissed me on the cheek and said "you're a good boy".

My sister was laughing as was my mom. It pisses me off. He comes in plants a big kiss on my mom and then sister and tries to be all "I am your friend" with me. FUCK YOU. This pisses me off so much right now. If I could kick his ass I would. It bothers me that my dad likes him too. Why don't they see him like I do?

Those girls usually end up dead anyway
cbsnews.com/news/suspect-indicted-in-case-of-mississippi-teen-jessica-chambers-burned-alive/

Did he cum inside your sister?

Vote Trump?

this should be saved. top kek

Why do blacks always get such beautiful white women?

Maybe instead of being a little bitch you should learn from him

The guy wants to be your friend and you're spazzing out like a retarded autist.

Just play along. From this story I see that he really doesn't mind to hurt you at all. He is just a bit dumb. And you can't throw 100+ kg unless you are a decent wrestler or 100+ kg yourself.

Nice Pasta

they are sex gods and have much more testosterone than whites

its been scientifically that in a room of guys and one woman the highest test guy gets laid

Sure-sure.

Become the better option

We need to get leftist thought out of academia. That's where anti-white ideologies harvest.

We need to stop immigration from third world mudslime countries and let those barbaric fucks destroy themselves.

The USA needs to elect Trump.

The EU needs to be destroyed.

Blacks are expressive people

Being expressive => more confident looking => girls cum with around confidences

I hate this bait threads

She must be Canadian since bestiality is legal there now.

>tfw black

Can someone please tell me how to get to the parallel universe where white girls aren't repulsed by blacks

>have this picture in your pc
That's why beautiful white girls like black guys.

everybody report the am wf spammer

If you go to Sweden, it doesn't matter what the woman thinks. You can have your way with her and get away with it.

>1 post by this ID

This happened to me with 2 sandniggers + 1 girl, we were 5 and the only one who contributed was a white male.
>women/minorities in stem

We already took care of it.
HIV infection rates:
>africa- over 10% of the population
>u.s. blacks- over 4%
>u.s. whites- around 0.2%
Negros will be extinct by 2075.

Be educated, well dressed, have good posture

And a bbc

on the brightside these white chicks are pretty much making their children unfuckable. so the gene that makes women desire black cock will soon come to an end.

>>
>Welfare state allows nigs to nog without starving.
>instinctively it appears they are alpha because in nature only the most useful can act like a jackass and not get kicked out of the tribe and starve

BLACKED is not a valid place to source (((evidence))) that white women crave black dick.

Just emasculate black dudes

Me on the left

Like how they did it to the asian male ? :(

>Thread about eating pussy is deleted 13 posts in
>Literal b8 cuck thread still up
Bravo janitors

t. Jeremy Whitman

This. It also ends the nigger gene in the USA. They are only 10% of the population. Mixing constantly will only make it go away until its undetectible.

Even if a million white women want black dick.
That's well less than 1% of the white female population.
Don't get sucked into the hype. Negros are breeding their own race out of existence, murdering themselves faster than any war has ever killed people, destroying their own health with drugs and alcohol, spreading HIV through their communities thanks to hip hop culture.
Just ignore the occasional race mixed couple. They only seem prevalent because you notice them. You never pay attention to the white couples...

Nigger culture is the most imitated around the world and it truly disgusts me.

shhhheeeeeiiiiiiiiiittttttt

>one drop rule

you should know it Hans Ivanov

It's heartache every moment, every moment with out you... I fight through heavenly suffering, to get to you... baby, with you..

What a qt

>White Genocide
>Whites don't care

Bring back the specific races and then come back to me..

Stop whining and go date their women you cucks

No. We got white women to date.

What if he's actually a nice young man who treats her well and she's happy with him?

good lord. In this "fictional book i'm writing" that situation ended in a double murder suicide

/thread

/thread

/thread

/thread

There's over 4 billion asians something tells me the asian population will be fine. They vastly outnumber everyone.

Yeah, Nig culture is the most imitated in the world. Thats why civilization in every developed country tries to imitate nigger lifestyle. Thats why black people pour into white countries and not the other way around. Thats why everyone nigger you know speaks english.

Just another year or two and there is going to be a culling of the lesser races and religions, namely blacks and muslims.

All that needs to be done is to wait patiently.

I realized this a long time ago.

Fake and Gay.

White people need to realise they are a minority.

There is more non-whites than whites by far.

Whites need to quit the arrogance that they are so superior that they will just inevitably win.

Whites need to stop fearing racism.

Whites need to stop embracing multiculturalism.

Whites need to embrace racist laws such as gun rights for whites only. In fact that one law would solve most problems in all white countries if they all adopted such a law.

Whites need to secure their borders.

Whites need one country of they own that only whites are allowed to be citizens of and all non whites are not allowed within. Australia could have been that nation and was set to be that nation with the White Australia Policy.

The 1960s was the worst thing that ever happened to this planet.

We blame the jews for a lot of things but the baby boomers are the true blame. It's an entire generation that fucked everything up for the western (white) world.

>stop white genocide
move away from niggers?
If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.
so if you live near niggers, you are no better then them.

muh white geNOcide makes you sound like some Jew whining about the holocaust. If you were actually being geNOcided you'd be doing something about it not sitting behind a screen. Fucking cucks

1 post by this ID
fucking bots

Kill all the shitskins.

Hey, you asked.

We thought Elliot was dead but apparently he just moved to Norway. Someone tell /r9k/.

Just go for fatties

I think white culture is more imitated, all powerful people around the world wear western-style suits. How many powerful people around the world listen to gangsta rap? Except the nigger in chief Obummer of course, not very many.

Don't feel bad, you're really good at those video games. You'll probably be a professional video gamer some day.