Really makes you think

Anybody else have this really scary sick feeling trump is going to be assassinated soon?
The Trump hate is getting way out of hand.

The only way Trump will be assassinated is if the govt does it. Like they killed Kennedy.

Why would goverment kill Kennedy. CIA killed him.

If he gets assassinated it's time to burn down niggertown.

They may not have to assassinate him though. Once you convince the public he's literally hitler they'll do your job for you.
QEK please protect him.

>CIA
>Not government

The CIA has to stick to irs plans, they'd look weak if they back off

CIA is working for its own profit, yes. Not a hard concept.

There's a large percentage of your population that believe he is Hitler.

So, maybe.

I was kinda hoping some combination of Muslims and Mexicans would team up to Paris bang his shit at one of his rallies.

Using assault rifles they legally acquired of course.

Still a government organization

>le epic anti-gun burn lol xD Sup Forums will never recover

THE CIA IS AS FEDERAL AS FEDERAL EXPRESS

his own profit**

If you work for a goverment organization and go out for a burger it does not mean that goverment ate that burger, capisce?

Paris was done with bombs you faggot

The government is not a perfectly unified body. Everyone lies to everyone else when it suits them.

No reason to do that if he's not in any danger of winning elections.

The majority of those kills weren't.

Illegally acquired firearms

I worry about that sometimes too but Trump is a rich man and he can afford some tight security.

I'm wondering what will happen to America once / if he wins, though. I'm expecting rich white shitlibs to just bitch and moan forever but the naggers and mexicans might actually do some violence. It will be interesting to watch. Let's hope Trumps stays safe.

If he is the day of the rope will begin then and there

With how the MSM glorified the last dude who "rushed the stage for the mic", I wouldn't be all that surprise to see a real attempt come closer to November. Just comes down to how good his protection is.

Thanks alberto. Hopefully i visit lisbon one day

Trump getting assassinated is the only way the dems lose the election.

Not necessarily. Voters will default to Hillary who they are more comfortable with. The trump voters will lose all hope.

Ivanka would just run and win in a landslide

Just like there is no reason for anyone anti-Trump to be inciting and threatening violence at a riot since he's not in danger of winning the elections right?

Either leftists are mentally ill toddlers, or Trump is definitely gonna win.

God I hope somebody kills him. He's such a smug, stupid cunt. He literally has zero policies and is running his campaign on #DankMemes

Jesus Christ almighty, I thought it was real until NBC one.

Sad thing is how close it is to reality. Go look up Hillary and then look up trump. It's not that far off.

The bombs pretty much failed. Bombs have never been as effective as guns in these scenarios. The Boston Bombing, 7/7 Boombings, and the bombs at the Paris Attack combined killed less people than the shooters in Paris.

he wasn't killed by the government he was killed by the federal reserve heads

>pic related
Trump has stated he will audit the fed within his first 100 days in office.

They WILL try to kill him if he does that

Trump being killed would trigger a wave of domestic terror attacks under the Hillary Presidency that would ensue.

Which in turn would be all Hillary and her SJW ilk would need to bring about the final solution to the Homeland Security Question of how long it would take before the Patriot Act was taken to it's natural conclusion to bring about the end of democracy and people being rounded up for simply having a differing point of view than the SJW mafia. Which will bring about violent revolution to overthrow the democrats and the end of social justice.

If anything, it makes more sense to kill Hillary since Hillary being killed and being made into a martyr does not have the downside killing Trump does.

That's exactly why they would kill him. Some men just want to watch the world burn.