What albums have made you cry so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JlbBIpTPM8o
youtube.com/watch?v=051C0FiNX5U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so sad this masterpiece can't get a retail release bc of industry joos

whoops forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=JlbBIpTPM8o

Race for the Prize, Waiting for Superman, and Feeling Yourself Disintegrate all got me pretty hard on separate occasions. but not in a mopey, depressive way. The tears were more like tears from psilocybin, like feeling my place in a beautiful world of hardship and perseverance

it might be premature but the first time i listened to Benji i had started crying before i was even halfway through Carissa, i wasnt ready

I cry to a lot of music. Maybe i'm depressed. But yeah Hi How Are You made me sob t bh

IWAS YOUNGGG IGNORANTT AAAAND BLLLLLIIIIIND

I forgot that album's name :(

emptyyyyyyy
yyyyyyy
yyyy
emptyyyyyyyy

this the small guitar break at like 3 minutes fucked me up

I cried excessively to a lot of Sun Kil Moon and RHP stuff while going through opiate withdrawal about a year ago. He's an incredible musician, and I've never been so touched by music than in that horrific period of time

None. Why would an album make me cry?

t.

Because you have emotions and relate to the music?

Found the autist

Worried shoes off of yip jump music gets me every time.

I don't know this feel. I don't feel the urge to cry to music, even if it's sad music. It seems cool.

Hits like a fucking late night train for real

This album never made me cry, even though it is my favorite of all time. But it does make me feel like crap, so there's that.

This is the right answer.

holy shit

this

man I am worried the new album will be shit. How do you keep making music after that album...
Then again distortion is a nice song.

S O Y

I cried to this once

>Sorrow found me when I was young

>And when we got the call that my grandmother passed
>The nervous tension I'd been feeling for months broke and strangely I laughed
>Then I went to my bedroom and I lay down
>And in my tears and in the heaviness of everything I drowned

That's exactly how I felt about Fight Test on Yoshimi. Its just awe inspiring.
>ITS ALL A MYSTERYYYYYY

Definitely not the whole album, but Touch made me tear up a bit at the end. Perfect track.

>Hold on Magnolia
>I hear that lonesome whistle whine
>Hold on Magnolia
>I think it's almost time
>Hold on Magnolia
>I think it's almost time
>It's almost time

both

are you 15

wen that river man hits ya :,,,((

this

Have you listened to his new single, though? It's still powerful as shit.

Farewell Transmission actually made me hopeful during a tough time the first time I heard it

This, her whole discography is perfect for depression

not popular to admit right now but i will regardless.
they do the interlude to climactic emotional outro thing so well on this album.

>crying to anything other than classical

No album has ever made me cry. The last thing that made me cry was a woman. I haven't cried in over a year.

This desu.

I was on the bus on my way to the beach with my boyfriend. He was asleep, laying next to me on the bus. I had always loved this album ---it was my album of the year the year it came out--- but, boy, when I listened to "All of Me Wants All of You" that day, I started bawling like a little boy. From then on I cried over the whole album.

that fuckin cat everytime

>with my boyfriend
>I started bawling like a little boy
Wtf please leave.

we're gay here

Shit I didn't notice, lmao.

this, and

im not

no, not yet

>not knowing Sup Forums is a /libboard/
how about YOU get out?

I love this so much. Grouper have been probably my favorite artist for a long time. Since I've been depressed for a couple of years (not that terrible, but I've had some really bad episodes) her music comes up nicely. Also, I've broken down in tears on the streets while listening to hear a couple of times. Really akward, but those were really bad days.

Kinda. It's really dark, but I don't think the lyrics are that good. However, the album stands for it's sound and atmosphere, and the overall universal feeling of loneliness and death.

yup

Not this one for me, but Soundtracks for the Blind is imo and extremely exhausting and painful listen on an emotional and spiritual level. It's almost as physical pain.

Fuck. I've never listened to this to an end. I couldn't hold my tears back for so many times, but I haven't given it another go because I feel it wouldn't be appropiate to listen it while not being in the mood for it.

oh, boy :( Pink Moon is also a really sad listen

I don't know what's about pic related, but--

>Implying i should care for the shitty labels soyboys and faggots are using.
>M-muh libboard
>REEEEEEEEEEEE

Go suck a dick you fucking failure

Holy shit

No.

This. This entire album is sad but it's also made me a more optimistic person in general

Waiting for Superman in general really hits the feels right now

Oh, sweetie, I would give you a hug and say "there, there" if I were around.

stop sexually harassing me you fucking faggot, god damn you and your white gay priviledge.

It's not sexual harassment if you get a boner, you dummy

accually i was 15 at the time,lol
why?
hevent't cried ever since

>Thank Your Lucky Stars
>not Bloom
what the fuck are you doing?

go home you came to the wrong neighborhood

Hm, i like that logic tho. So it won't be rape if she was wet in the end, right?

I noticed by the smell of soy the moment i stepped my foot in here.

I know. I thought about posting Bloom, but I believe I have a longer story with that album. Btw, I've had fantasies about drowning into the sea just as the album ends, but that's not exactly a sad way of fading out

Sex with women is always rape, you should come succ this

I just miss him so much

Just go away. I fucking hate we're on the damn same website. The only reason your fucking board hasn't been removed it's to keep you dumb autists from shitposting in other boards

Just downvote me XD

People who post in Sup Forums should be banned from literally every other board.
Keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums by force.

God, pleaseee

>when the dragon submerged we knew she had died

My Yoke is Heavy off of Don't Be Scared always fucking gets me.

I can't understand your frustration towards me unless you are either a nigger or a faggot.. So what is the case here?

when you guys talk about crying because of music do you mean like, your eyes well up a bit, or are we talking multiple tears running down your face
because ive experienced the former plenty of times but never the latter

>incapable of considering the idea that maybe he's just fucking obnoxious
typical Sup Forumsbrainlet. lacking all self-awareness.

Same, movies on the other hand get to me easily. You seen Dunkirk bro?

honestly only four albums have ever made me cry with tears streaming down my face.

>nobody mentioned this yet
wow, neo-Sup Forums sucks

This one was the first to do it

I second this.

poltards literally cannot help but bring up politics in threads. It's disgusting. Why do we need a handful of posts that are non music related of you going "hur dur i said nigger online"
go to your containment board. We literally do not care. post about music or leave.

Well, it could be that everyone finds that album painfully bland, maybe?

neo-Sup Forums sucks: exhibit A

>boyfriend
out normalfag

album hasn't touched me since I'd been about that age, that's why I said that

it's not a terrible album but once you get what it's really about it kind of falls apart

>And I am an airplane tumbling wing over wing
>Tried to listen to my instruments, they don't say anything
>People screaming when the engines quit
>I hope we're all in crash position when we hit

>I don't know how you could not love me now.

SUDDENLY
HE GETS THE FEELIN
THAT HE'S SURROUNDED BY
HORSES
HORSES

Gonna try asking here there was a guy that was posted on /r9k / a few years ago. He was some asperger looking guy that'd go up with a guitar and sing he wasn't all that good but put alot of passion in it. Any one have any idea? name might've been Stephen had YouTube videos of his performances.

In recent years? Sounds like it could be Daniel Johnston, but he did his thing back in the 80s.

Yes this was him thanks user been searching for years.

Don't do this to me.

I feel you user, it's okay.

Sweet, happy to help. I love Daniel btw, saw him last year and have some of his tapes, bumper stickers, and a poster. Very relatable for the heartbroken hopeless romantic in me.

youtube.com/watch?v=051C0FiNX5U

>We will never forget them, nor the last time we saw them, this morning, as they prepared for the journey and waved goodbye and 'slipped the surly bonds of earth' to 'touch the face of God.'

>Thank you

Wow i’ve never seen a more newfag post. That or you’re genuinely, mentally retarded.