What is the state of this sport if Mayweather loses today? This would be the equivalent of an MLS team beating Germany...

What is the state of this sport if Mayweather loses today? This would be the equivalent of an MLS team beating Germany. Or a rugby team beating the Patriots at football.

Other urls found in this thread:

poll-maker.com/poll1855046xA6f44F18-50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The same, dead af

still mad that Pacfag lost?

Vote on who wins and how,,,

Yeah no, i dont watch this gay sport

This

Any last vestiges of interest Americans had in the sport will die off certainly.

GGG-Canelo is three weeks away so won't make much difference

>rugby team beating the Patriots at football.

Let's hypothetically say this happened. Would Americans stop watching NFL en masse and start following rugby ? Probably not

Same as the fight tonight , if McGregor wins it will tarnish mayweathers rep but won't totally kill off boxing

NFL isn't on life support like boxing is though. The face of the sport losing to an MMA fighter would be the coup de grĂ¢ce.

>GGG-Canelo
As much as i sympathize for the ginger mexican, I highly doubt he will make it to the 8th in one piece

Mayweather/McGregor has taken away a lot of interest in that PPV. If Mayweather loses that PPV will flop.

GGG has been exposed his last 2 fights

>muh flu

canelo will sleep him

literally who

I remember how easily he destroyed Wade. It made me think he'd retire unbeaten. Also, he is a few pounds naturally heavier than Canelo, and a much harder puncher. We will see.

Are you putting money on Canelo?

i used to think that GGG was unstoppable as well but his movement was clearly lacking vs jacobs and brook and he ended up looking vulnerable in a lot of situations. it's undeniable that GGG is a heavier hitter but canelo is obviously capable himself of putting anyone down.

i'm not going to be betting cause i'm moving country next week and it's illegal where im going lel

good reasoning.
I just moved to the flag you see two weeks ago, and this is my 4th country so far.
Best of luck, bro.

Dead before. Dead after regardless of result.

Boxing fags should be kissing McGregor's feet for making the sport relevant and for a brief moment

Nobody gives a flying fuck about GGG Canelo

please be bait

Glengarry Glen Ross duh

Jacobs is a totally different type of fighter to Canelo

If Jacobs came in equally as big v Canelo the fight would be equally as tough

>rugby team beating the Patriots at football
This is a good analogy.
>This would be the equivalent of an MLS team beating Germany
This is not.

It'd humiliate America.

I don't think they'd give a shit in Argentina, Colombia or Panama

deluded if you think boxing is relevant

GGG and Canelo could walk down the street and not get noticed.

sadly for (you), it wasn't bait

nothing can humiliate America. stop pretending Chicano

>This would be the equivalent of an MLS team beating Germany. Or a rugby team beating the Patriots at football.

If anything, it's more of the distinction between burger handegg and canadian handegg

Boxing isn't on life support, though. Americans have just found a different combat sport where black people aren't totally dominant. The rest of the world is enjoying boxing but would prefer a better pool of heavyweights that fight each other more often

He will not lose. Stop the memes.

dead

Its more like if the Champion of Candian Handegg beat the Patriots.

quit making these stupid ass threads when you know it wont happen

the only stupid ass in here in here is you gaylord ass fuck