Do any of you unironically watch capeshit?

Do any of you unironically watch capeshit?

No I watch all of it ironically

I ironically shit post on Sup Forums

What if I ironically watch it unironically?

The only ones are The Watchmen and Sin City.

You didn't watch them.

Only capeshit i watched this last 10 years in Dr strange

Yes. It's called suspension of disbelief.
Imagine you're ten again, eat some popcorn, drink some cola and use words like wow and cool.

i want to impregnate cara

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

reeeee hiro wheres my (you)

She's pretty I guess, but I still don't see why people make such a big fuss about her. She's not THAT pretty

I wish I wasn't so attracted to traps

It's because of her long slender milky legs

I want to lick her eyebrows

Surely her Connelly-tier eyebrows also have something to do with it

shes pretty but also very memorable

also has a fun personality

same

Shit In = Shit Out

feed your brain shit and you end up a shitposter

>watching capeshit at all

I do everything ironically

I do not watch capeshit at all. It's repulsive.

whatever you do, do not post her disgusting boyfeet

Just when I thought I was over Cara for being a malevolent jew she wins me over in a movie or a picture. Devilish minx! Now I want to feel the warmth of her thighs around me.

me too. I live ironically. I even suck cock ironically, lul those fags that let me suck their cockos ironically

I enjoy all MCU

Its all great easy entertainment

She used to be cute like 6 or 7 years ago, but the tattoos and coke and lesbianism ruined her.

I'm really attracted to these flat bodies
Am I a closet fag?

I'm replying to you ironically

>It's over goy boy, you're under my spell!

Jokes on you kikess, I'm uncut. If you fuck me, you're excommunicated from the tribe and considered a goy.

70s-00s capeshit could be pretty good. Although capeshit is a mess right now though. It seems like every modern capeshit film is either a dumpster fire or entertaining but forgettable.

This gal has an unibrow but not pussy mound? I thought I couldn't hate her more than I already do but I guess I can

Yes, because I don't have any "film expert" friends I need to prove myself to by disliking anything thats good and popular.

Did she fucked Karlie Kloss?

>cara cucked johnny depp, k-stew and now taylor swift

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Patricians do

it's mostly because of her personality i think

Why? She looks like a teenage boy. Should be right up your street.

cara was cucked BY kstew

K-stew is fucking disgusting.

your mother is disgusting

I watched some capeshit and I just don't see what people see in it. It's so hollow. They offer no interesting visuals. The score is forgettable. The action is boring because there is no tension since everyone just has superpowers with trump cards that they can pull out of their ass and because it's all CGI. The villains are one dimensional...

For me the only enjoyable capeshit is:

The Burton Batman movies
The Nolan Batman movies minus TDKR
The Raimi Spiderman movies
The first two X-Men movies

While not perfect these at least had something interesting to offer.

Mainly for nostalgia reasons, I wouldn't pay to see it at the cinema though as CEX sells the dvds and blurays dirt cheap a few months after release.

Personally I look down on anyone that takes it seriously, its pathetic. The only thing worse is 40+ people actually going to see it on release day, I had this one pleb in my last work that liked x-men because it was "very political and deals with some real world issues".
As you can guess this fucker was part of a minority group that are known for their lack of intellect, its still no excuse though.

i saw sin city, the second batman, and i think that's it

both of them are dressed are disgusting dykes. at least dress like a fucking women that cares about her appearance

awful

Capeshit is actually annoying as fuck. It's only good for fucking girls ichemasta hiroshima desu ne

I'll watch them because they are a part of a cultural moment.

It's an intellectual exercise.

I still cared about capeshit when Dark Knight Rises came out, but that movie was such a mediocre end to Nolan's movies. I haven't cared since.

with what her hand senpai lol.

>It's an intellectual exercise.

do you have the webm of her as enchantress doing that weird dance

She wish. Cara is what we call in higher spheres (so not on pleb Sup Forums) a 'predatory lesbian'

what did she mean by this?

probably her tongue

i would rather watch cara watch capeshit unironically than to watch capeshit itself

me on the right

kstew just keeps upgrading

she's with stella maxwell now

Why I cant lick her anus all day?? Why I wasnt born Cara's servant mancebus for all eternity!!??

Why God, why living is suffering like this!!!?1

life is suffering

I want her to sit on my face and smother me while playing with my puss puss

Since you seem to be an expert, is this a typical example of 'predatory lesbian' behavior?

I stopped after the first Avengers movie and ignored them for years, then this summer I binge watched all of the ones that I'd missed, mainly because of Sup Forums. The only one I enjoyed was Guardians of the Galaxy

More tits here

Less tits here. What happened?

womens breasts sizes fluxuate

jesus this cro magnon bitch is so full of herself

Yes, because I'm a fucking nerd and always will be. But I prefer they actually be good. I don't eat just any shit you put on my plate.

oh my fuck, that shit looks delicious.

THICC

Why is she a dyke? That ass needs to be given a jizz enema asap

When Cara and kstew are going to fuck?

With short hair and bad fashion sense, Cara would be a stereotypical butch

wtf I love Cara now

>perfect areolas and nipples

HOW

I wanna nible on that

I'm a boy and I look LITERALLY like her

wanna fug?

London?

Do you have a feminine penis? Pls be in LONDON.

post boipuccy

cara is the qtest

that costume catapulted her to super stardom

she had a very small following before this

nice

WRONG! She had a huge following on /fa/ even before this show. Her meme pictures and instagram posts like this one are what made her famous.

>huge
>/fa/

LOL

ok buddy

thoughts?

u r 2 years late man

I watch capeshit because I find real life to be boring. Normal drama doesn't do it for me. It has to be supernatural drama. It's more exciting.

Because let's face it. We all watch movies to escape a little bit from our lives. Capeshit just dials it to an 11. Some people aren't able to take it seriously because they can't suspend their disbelief. That's fine. You can watch low fantasy stuff like romcoms or crime thrillers. Don't even pretend those are realistic.