Why does Sup Forums hate on history majors but not business majors?

Why does Sup Forums hate on history majors but not business majors?

While history majors spout useless history facts, this can't be any worse than spouting bullshit buzzwords all the time.

They're both low IQ fields

Only STEM Majors are high IQ

>implying there is a difference
Business majors are about managing group psychology for economic ends. History is just knowledge of past human nature and the ease with which false history is accepted as truth.

Historians make false histories.
Businessmen make a false present.

Eh. I'm a History major. Actually, I went to a Math/Science high school that required a test to enroll. I just like History is all. My best friend from there has a bachelor's in physics and is getting a master's in mathematical finance. He's really smart, but also completely miserable. I didn't want that life and know I can be successful no matter what.

There's two problems with History nowadays. One is social justice warriors, like the White lady who taught my African History class. Total cliché and wrong intellectually, but her personality wasn't terrible.

The other is specificity. Doctoral candidates, especially American History, they all study the most obscure and pointless bullshit. I'm more interested in knowing world History in general, culture and language. Society is degenerate, so I seek the knowledge of ancients.

But these doctoral candidates...I mean who gives a shit about the crop production in some tiny hamlet 500 years ago? But people write 500+ page dissertations on that bullshit. Who can even challenge them on their *pointless* findings?

And that's the two problems with History.

>Why does Sup Forums hate on history majors
Finnigger literally where did you get this idea? History is cool it's the other shit social sciences that is bullshit.

post more dilbert

>crop production in some tiny hamlet 500 years ago?
sounds cozy.

Read some Howard Chapelle books about American fishery sailboats and more. Comfy as fuck.

DTEM majors are borderline chimpanzees who only kown how to work within the confines of what hey are taught because if they don't they're basically retarded.

>110 IQ
>low

And that's completely disregarding that anyone who has ever had to manage STEM employees knows they're just grunts who do exactly what their told without exercising any kind of initiative or common sense.

I love history and I do actively study it on my own but in Italy it would be a suicidal degree.

I generally don't respect any major unless you're using it to benefit your growth as a man.

>women
Don't respect any major

Post moar Dilbert

Business majors are losers by default. They were too stupid to do a degree that would get them a job in finance so they took the most general and weak subjective possible because it sounded vocational and easy.

History majors might otherwise be quite smart people that have made a stupid decision.

>The other is specificity. Doctoral candidates, especially American History, they all study the most obscure and pointless bullshit. I'm more interested in knowing world History in general, culture and language. Society is degenerate, so I seek the knowledge of ancients.

Of course you're more interested in general history you fucking pleb.

Business majors are normalfags and are mostly harmless due to their status as corporate drones.
History majors are cucks who want to learn about how evil white people are and are actively malicious.

I was a history major when I first got to college but then I realized how useless my degree would be so I got a business degree. I hated my fellow business students, I hate the business world and I hate my job but I would hate life more if I didn't have it and wasn't able to pay my own way in the world.

I wish I could make money out of college with a history degree but it's just not in the cards. My plans right now are to pay for grad school to get a History master's degree on top of my Econ bachelor's

>history facts
>useless

Kek, I would think the manager has something to do with this. Your employees properly go
> Yeah, whatever. Let's just do that stupid crap so she stop bitching, she won't recognize a good idea anyway.

I mean if you want to teach history is fine
Otherwise it's tough to find a job with it but it can be done

>rack up debt getting a worthless degree
>try to remedy mistake by going back to school and racking up even more debt on a worse degree
Business majors everyone
[spoiler]i am one[/spoiler]

>hating on business majors
What's wrong with learning business savvy and leadership?

historyfag here -- I have an awesome job where I get to use my degree, but out of my 5 best history friends...

1 in the Navy
2 unemployed/pursuing further schooling
2 low-skilled jobs

biz major here
>learn about statistics, economics, organizational structure, politics, accounting, mathematics, production, finance and a bunch of other stuff

I never noticed how red pilled scott adams is until trump

Economics have highschool tier statistics and mathematics, even in the first world

Sup Forums is full of STEM autists in general

DILBERT, THE OFFICE IS LACKING IN A THING IM GOING TO EXPLAIN TO YOU WITH A WALL OF TEXT

SIR I'VE NEVER EVEN OF THAT BEFORE AND NOW IM IMPLYING YOURE CRAZY

>But these doctoral candidates...I mean who gives a shit about the crop production in some tiny hamlet 500 years ago? But people write 500+ page dissertations on that bullshit. Who can even challenge them on their *pointless* findings?

two reasons, broadly speaking:

1. specificity is needed and much of the "big men of history" topics have been covered
2. It helps round out our knowledge of these things, "usually" allowing for broader knowledge

any american history is good history

t. phd student in history, switching from faggy French history to something Canadian/American

tell me more about this advanced history they major in that is 20X more difficult than grade school shit....

What do you do bro