EP is available on a 7" record or a 12" record

>EP is available on a 7" record or a 12" record
Which do you buy? The 12" record at 45 RPM will sound much better and the large artwork is nice, but 7" records have more cool factor. You can carry them around in a little carrying case, and they don't take up as much shelf space. Assuming the 7" and 12" versions have different art, for whatever reason, do you just go with whichever one looks cooler?

>but 7" records have more cool factor. You can carry them around in a little carrying case, and they don't take up as much shelf space.

That's just stupid.
If you don't get the 12" at 45 rpm you are in it for all the wrong reasons.

Buy whichever one is cheaper, use the download code, and throw the physical record in the garbage

>You can carry them around in a little carrying case

Get the 12 download the lossless file to carry around on your iPod as you can fit a whole shelf of 12's on an iPod.
This way you can put your 12 on the shelf and look at the artwork. I haven't even broken the cellophane on a few of my 12's just due to it actually being easier to listen to digitally.

I would go with the 12", because the way my turntable platter is desiged makes 7" vinyl kind of a pain in the ass.

>not carrying around records and listening to them on your portable turntable
Fucking plebs, I swear.

Get both. One for home, and one for on the go.

just buy it on cd or digital since thats the best quality version

When you take them over to your girlfriend's house to listen to music to.

Don't you ever do that?

>digital "music"
kek

>not listening to them on your fischer price mobile turn table through your shitty headphones that you bought them solely because they look retro

This. Not even just girls. I work at a record store, and I play in a band with some of my co-workers and we're constantly bringing records to and from each other's houses. I feel bad for people don't share the experience of listening to records with other people.

I hope you're not planning on buying an OLD 7-inch. Those things sound like hot garbage cuz they were basically made of the same stuff plastic spoons are.

I own records made of cardboard, mate.

ya and they sound great I'm sure

>Being this much of a cunt in public. I mean do what you will behind closed doors but sitting outside a pub being an anti social twat is totally uncalled for

No one shares my taste in music

>trying to make someone doing literally nothing but enjoying themselves into a big deal

>normies don't like radiohead and kendrick amirite

Autism

Its not a big deal to me really but at least wait until you get home. Wearing headphones in a pub while sat with someone having a beer is a fucking dick move regardless.

>You can carry them around in a little carrying case
hahaha this is a pretty good pasta

>fucking dick move
How? Is it hurting you?

Sounds like your fault. Get better taste.

>looking for somebody who shares your music taste
>not showing people cool new things that you like that they might not have heard of
Why is every single person on this board so autistic?

This.

My ex, both her and I had *some* music we both loved, but we were able to share music each of us loved with eachother, and we grew our tastes and discovered stuff we wouldn't have before. Some of it stuck, some of it didn't. But in doing so, we bonded.