>The Batman
>Gotham city Sirens (*vomits*)
>Aquachad

In 2019
>JL part 2
>Suicide Squad 2
>Flash

>GL Corps (pls happen)

Also, most of this is happening because the COO and CEO of WB resigned (retired) and the current CEO of New Line Films is replacing him.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2016/12/15/the-batman-and-gotham-city-sirens-eye-2018-releases/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who gives a fuck

Link (long AF)

forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2016/12/15/the-batman-and-gotham-city-sirens-eye-2018-releases/

Yawn.

I do, because MoS and BvS were amazing.

samefag

b-bump

Is eevryone on Sup Forums out for the year or something? Where the fuck is everyone? All I see are plebbit and Sup Forumsmblr posters along with the eternal pedoshits

>Suicide Squad 2
They're just going to keep churning this shit out no matter what people do, aren't they?

>DC cinematic universe

Feminists...are the captain now.

Do you want me to post his Trump tweet?

yes please.

>Sirens

They're going to use Stephanie Batgirl aren't they?

JUST

Sure, it's about all you got

Please don't make me post cuckevans shit, it depresses me

Reminder that evnas is autistic and has anxiety while talking to people.

He also creepily stares at women's breasts.

He also has a HUGE problem with groping men.

Is also a libtard.

Also boasts of zero acting skills and pussied out of a retirement when his self-directed movie flopped, and his only good role was in some psrody teenage movie and after that a half-decent fantastic four adaptation.

>implying it didn't destroy this meme

MCucks why do you make me post this? It's...devastating

I used to like Evansposting but now it's just depressing

>laughing on the outside
>crying on the inside

>also known as the DC feel

hopefully

You can't tan the Evans!

kek

>Gotham city Sirens
This shit will by Suicide Squad II, at least the flash had a chance of being decent.

>>BvS
>>amazing

I can grant you MoS: it is a better Thor, but MoS was shhhhiiiiiite

Sorry BvS was shiiiiiite.

But yeah MoS had its problems too: namely stop invincible son

>marlelcucks calling other people cucks

How did I get in the Bizarro timeline?

>DCucks supporting a president that will make Russia great and got in through Russian hacking

Gee you tell me.

And you really think Trump is going to end the "globalist conspiracy"? Get real. Also its about time you learnt cyrillic. Or Chinese. Itd suit you, DCuck.

0/10
No one believes Russia had anything to do with the """"hacking"""

> Being decent

With a twink fag playing flash?

Good. They need to start working the characters in to the collective narratives before giving them their own solo films.

I'm a little worried that WW can't carry a solo film given she's dipped in popularity in the last 30 years and she didn't get much exposure in BvS.

t. Russian

>Flash delayed
:'(

>Reminder that evnas is autistic and has anxiety while talking to people.
>He also creepily stares at women's breasts.

So he's basically /oneofus/ ?

>pushing back Flash for Harley

Based DC.
I may be one of the few but I think DC should focus on their villains like Harley, Joker, and the Suicide Squad.
Throw in Red Hood and have Batman focus on newer villains like what they're doing with Deathstroke.

hi Sup Forums

>a movie with grils are promotoed
>muh flash

oh no

This is suppose to be offensive?
Sup Forums needs to leave.

I just want Manu back as Slade...

They absolutely have much more material for their villains. It's not so hard to tweak the narrative to have more scenes showing off your Villain and your hero reacting to it.

>half decent fantastic four
Fantastic Four are shit.
Why didn't you post this in Sup Forums

Okay putin

this is just pathetic lmao

>MCucks why do you make me post this?
>OP expects this to be embarassing

Maybe they're afraid the pea-brained DCucks will be confused that the tv flash isn't in the movies.

I think Snyder already commented on that ages ago saying Grant just isn't right for the movies.

In any case DC's movies are separate from the TV shows, even though they cleaned house in Arrow by killing Waller and Deadshot, and Deathstroke's costume is never really named, neither is Slade.

Why the fuck is the Flash stuck in development hell? The CW show is a moderate success and the character obviously has some film potential. What gives?

dude who fucking cares

why do you autists keep watching them rehash the same characters in slightly different ways over and over again? literally kys

WB wants the Flash movie quippy but the directors want to make it more serious, but WB won't work with their directors on this.

in addition to that, cape shit is one of the most embarrassing things you can fan out over.

>be vigilante
>wearing spandex
>superbpowers
>set in real world
>meant to be taken seriously

Honestly, it's sad that people eat this shit up year after year. Possibly some of the most plebtier cinema ever made.

DCucks expecting his shit movies to be validated because of an actor's personal views.

How fucking low do you have to go?