The Economist

Saw this on my facebook feed. Pretty sure they're referring to you lot. Really strange way they decided to phrase it though for some reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/united-states/21700659-rebalancing-sexes-has-spawned-21st-century-misogyny-balls-all
archive.is/ZCYBq
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reposting kikebook click bait.

Wew lad
E
W

Ever had an original thought, in your whole life, Ahmed?

>the economist
>doesn't talk about economy at all just watered down propaganda
>sven and hilda read it on facebook in between liking pictures with niggers at the nightclub

W E W

Good thing we have apps like this to restore the balance.

>manosphere.

Thanks reddit for crushing all our hopes and dreams of not having to be abused by bad women anymore because you had to act like a total autist.

>the economist

nice clickbait user

For me it's not that men have it worse or not.

It's the fact that the millennial and younger generations are slowly starting to blame all men (and whites but that's another discussion) for whatever passes them off about the society they live in.

Archive please? Also I do believe that men are overall better off after they're 40. Before that women take it all

They aren't talking abot us or the Sup Forums idea of "redpill", they're referring to a board on Reddit that has a bunch of MRAs on it

Except most people don't think seriously man have it worse.

We often discuss about how traditionalism is lost and both genders are paying the price.

In fact, only fedoras claim we live in a matriarchy of some sort, that women have it easy and can just whore themselves to get whatever they want and are a bunch of gold diggers.

Once these feminist ideologies reach the mainstream (i think they already have), we're truly fucked.

who cares. women are acutaly acroding to studies getting more desperate then men. we are ok with internet and video games, they are not.

w l
e a
wew lad
e a
w d

Any white dude brunching with a black and Latin woman is probably some nu-male cuck anyway.

Awww how cute, they're trying to fight the internet.
This is like watching a retarded cross-eyed puppy barking at a light pole.

w___l
e__a
wew lad
e___a
w___d

It's a fact though.

can someone list all of the ways in which someone can be a misogynist? Also, can all the genders (such as otherkin or Apache helicopter) be misogynist or just men?

Asking for a friend

fuck it

tried to find whichever (((author))) at the economist wrote this but they were too ashamed to even put their name on it i guess

I thought the red pill was supposed to be reading between the lines of what the media pushes?

Fucking hilarious, some user screencapped a post on Sup Forums with the exact wording as this article.

Yes kikes, keep dividing the sexes.

if someone pulled that shit with me, i would pay my fair share, leave, and never associate with those cucks ever again

Yeah, how dare men think they have it rough. Just look at all the women that have died fighting wars.

The Economist used to be decent... but surprise, surprise... guess who was installed as Editor-in-Chief in 2015?

Susan Beddoes. The first woman to ever gain the post.

I wouldn't pay shit lol

>reposting faceberg bullshit on Sup Forums
question: when do you go back to school?

It should be going the way of Yahoo soon then, i.e into the ground.

This. Fedorabeards co-opted the term and normies think the Redpill refers to Mens Rights Activists.

>Any white dude brunching is probably some nu-male cuck anyway.
FTFY

>In 2015, Beddoes was one of 133 invitees to the elite 63rd Bilderberg conference, an invitation-only meeting of top business leaders, politicians, academics and royalty, for an informal and secret discussion of world issues.[11][12]

ummm.... am I tinfoil hatting or was The Economist always a platform for globalist shilling?

I would be surprised if the minority women paid anything at all

That's not what the redpill is.
why am I not surprised

>can I pays wit muh EBT?

This. I would walk out of the fucking restaurant cold and not go back, and I've done it before.

They're not wrong.

Known two content producers for that rag...both were transnationalist boifuckers.

This isn't economics at all.

Economist used to be a centrist right magazine. Now just leftist trolls who post this crap to trigger sane people into subing to be able to post retorts in comment section.

Are they subtly pushing polygamy?

you want alt+255 for spacing

Well yeah. Islam supports Polygamy. Chads are going to have all the wives.

>manosphere

Pure AIDS

Good only for triggering cucks

Norway what are you doing your flag isn't blue with a yellow cross.

They are kind of correct.
The majority of "Alphas" and "redpills" all stem from deeply insecure neckbeards who blame their failures and lack of aptitude on women.

Women dismiss them, they blame women, ofc they dismiss them, they are losers who achieved nothing in life.

"red pill" is this overcompensation mentality and blame deflection, they are the tumblr of menfolk, shouting muh oppression and me-sand-reeeeee

It really isn't.

The biggest problem that affect men, are caused by a shitty male culture from the bronze age, and lack of identity and purpose from the modern era, because we were taught that our purpose was something that no longer makes sense. Find a new purpose and goal in life, not the idiotic 50s/bronze age fantasies.

thanks!

Except for a few years when I made decent coin, I never earned enough money to eat out anyway. So I learned to shop for food and cook my own meals. Now you have these women who can't cook and think men automatically are better off.

>large group of men spends years producing a theory of human gender relations that seeks to make predictions about people more accurately than what is presented and preached at all universities in the form of Feminism
>Get call a misogynist
never change women, never change :,^)

>manosphere
>the economist
I'm an economist and even I don't read the economist. Utter trash.

>The biggest problem that affect men, are caused by a shitty male culture from the bronze age
There isn't much left of that culture that isn't hard-coded in. And no, Hollywood fantasy bullshit doesn't count.

Well to be fair some bourgeois leftist hipster fag in his Starbucks restaurant or whatever the fuck with his "people of color" friends can pay the whole bill for all I care

Moon?

Proud to be a blue pilled cuck twitter posts when?

My god

The shilling is real isn't ?

Memes are actually placing a widespread counter culture influence with a conservative base

MEME MAGIC IS REAL
PRAISE KEK

>misogyny means thinking you're worse off
Wouldn't that make feminists misogynist against men

If men have it better than women why do they kill themselves at a 5:1 rate?

>1 post by this ID
fuck off faggot

I can just imagine some libcuck white pulling this app out at the starbucks with his fellow college libcucks and thinking it'll get him cuck points for sloppy seconds with Ledasha.

economist.com/news/united-states/21700659-rebalancing-sexes-has-spawned-21st-century-misogyny-balls-all

I like how this doesn't acknowledge the fact that people are individuals, and the black woman might be the highest earner at the table, with the Latina earning just a little less and the white guy making just above minimum wage. Because obviously all white men work high paying corporate jobs while black women are sassy nurses and Latinas are all house cleaners.

Kek silly normies don't know that being redpill is the good being in the right side, and blue pilled on the bad side.

Kek silly normies don't know that being redpill is being in the right side, and blue pilled is being in the wrong side. *

Going to be hilarious when someone starts bringing asians and indians along

They're referring to Reddit actually. Plebbit hijacked redpilled and make it about anti-feminism, so now mainstream media thinks it's that rather than the realization of true politics.

Are you implying that progressive liberals harbor racist ideology? Check your privilege.

>white men pay more
Too bad I identify as a black lesbian then.

>they're referring to you lot
Balls to all that m8 they're referring to Reddit
exactly

No, the Economist used to be a centrist, free-market-promoting, fiscally conservative, socially liberal magazine. They were never redpilled per se but at least they used to use data and statistics to back up their claims. However, as
points out, they now publish feels over reals.

Pay attention to the comments. Even on Facebook, many of their readers are reading this "new" Economist and wondering what happened.

archive.is/ZCYBq

>Some whore pulls out that app
>I have to go to the bathroom, wait a minute

have fun paying for everything femitards

Clearly you've never read the Economist

They're talking about reddit's redpill, which is lame.

Are they even aware that this only encourages;

a - The position of man who graciously takes all the burden off the back of delicate women;

b - racial segregation on an interpersonal level?

You know who first did the Apache helicopter thing?
Lauren Southern.
You should all know her by now. Deeply crimson pill lassie, and beautiful.

I dont normally push Twatter but
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern

LOl'ed

Who cares what they're referring to?

The only reason their opinion has any power is that you keep listening to it.

AVGN made a video about how he wouldn't see the new Ghostbusters and the internet exploded with misandry. He didn't react and it burned itself out within days.

They do things for attention and no other reason. None.

It's spelled Le-a

So many clangers dropped today from Remain.

>Cameron shamelessly using Blow Cocks to push his agenda
>Corbyn saying being in the EU means "no upper limit on immigration"
>Cameron flopping around like a faggot on stage, especially refusing to answer the Turkey VETO

Remain could have cruised to victory, but they fucked it up

God damm it is there anything we have that redditors won't steal and water down

Delet this, shitlord, along with your Sup Forums account.

>Sup Forums is bleeding out into legit sites.

I remember and miss the old Sup Forums. Where you could casually call someone a racial slur un-ironically as an insult, get off on knowing you ruined someone's day out there in the wider world, and that extreme language stayed on Sup Forums and didn't cause butthurt to emanate in either more mainstream sites or in society in general.

When Jamal hands you the phone like

>Hurrr Sup Forums of the [current year] is bad because we no longer limit ourselves to swimming in our collective shit, but also smear it across the web and find solace in knowing that thousands will whine while rolling around in it

Nigger.

That's good, because they would really lose their shit if they ever found this place.

>enter the manosphere

that was a 90's pc game right

glad I don't have a sub anymore

It should be called Davos Digest.

I always split bill 50/50. If you don't like, go fuck yourself. Women always scream that they are strong and self-reliant, you might as well start to pull your own weight then.

>the re-balancing of the sexes
>re-balancing

Women have never been on top, do these people just make up history as they go along?

>The Economist always a platform for globalist shilling?

>The publication belongs to The Economist Group. It is 50% owned by the British branch of the Rothschild family and by the Agnelli family through its holding company Exor. The remaining 50% is held by private investors including the editors and staff.[9][10]

Guess

>brunch
>with a black woman
>with a latina
>eating avacado toast
why in the fuck would I ever do any of those things?

This picture makes me sad.

>depression.jpg