ITT actor deaths that actually made you a little sad

ITT actor deaths that actually made you a little sad

Anton Yelchin

I don't care about his movies or his acting, but I was sad because he was a genuinely nice guy. Vin should have gone first.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING RUSSIAN VOR COCKSUCKER FUCKING FAGGOT BITCH

He was assassinated by ZOG for uniting the races.

This. He wasn't a good actor, but he didn't pretend to be... he did well in his niche as the token blonde blue-eyed movie bro... and he was a good guy and good father by all accounts.

Everyone else in the Fast series are assholes and degenerates... it's true that the good die young.

Also pic related death really made me sad. I feel like his best was yet to come...

hold me

Fuck you, OP. Fuck your thread. Fuck everything.

I didn't like this faggot at all, but the way he died... fuck, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Literally got pinned between a wall and his car because he left it in neutral, and was stuck there with his torso crushed, dying of asphyxiation

None whatsoever.

Fucking drugs man

I wasn't "sad" about this per se. He lived a long fulfilling life.

Should've laid off the gabagool tbqh familia

Yes he fucking should have. Doesn't make it any less sad. I'm still so bitter about it it's insane.

not an actor but I was sad when I heard that Wes Craven died.

this still breaks my heart :(

>mfw he will never be in a scorsese film now

>this

I'm not even an alcoholic but I went on a bender when I heard Phil Hoffman died

fuck

Yelchin. I could barely watch Green Room.

I rewatched Hearts in Atlantis recently and it made me depressed.

Definable felt sad over Pauls death. Id been following the series since high school. And was really hyped for Fast 7 as it was called back then before Furious 7. Im amazed at how much they were able to actually to keep his character in the movie with camera trickery. Fate of the furious is gonna be weird without him and im sure his absence will be felt. Even if they wrote the script without Pauls character in mind im sure there will be a character who probably take his spot and it will just feel off.