The Nu-Male: An Analysis

Sup Forums, help me out here.

Far too many of these new age hipster faggots have the same look. I'm not just talking about clothes, either. Some way, some how, they are all doing or involved in something that causes them look like clones of one another.

- receding hairlines (something that they are eating? or is all of the strange shit that they put in their hair these days causing it)
- thick rimmed glasses (fashion + a generation of people glued to computer screens, i guess?)
- skinny (recreational drug use + general unathleticism)

Did I miss anything? Please share your thoughts and encounters with these bizarre creatures.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36563152
globalresearch.ca/health-and-the-environment-testosterone-levels-fall-worldwide/30129
archive.is/mKSCt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People have been thin, worn glasses and lost their hair for years.

It's an outlook and opinion thing, not their appearance.

> skinny (recreational drug use + general unathleticism)
> unathleticism
I bet you play lacrosse or something you fat faggot. Go stuff your face with McNuggets and pretend you're an athlete you beta fag.
> inb4 nu-male
I just hate fatties.

I see this all the time, they make beards gay. Kind of like Gavin mcinness does.

Horn rimmed black glasses are so fucking ugly

>skinny

I disagree this is only a quality of "nu-males." I'm Conservative as fuck but I'm also skinny. Because I'm tall and lanky and always have been that way. I don't like lifting weights, I just would rather spend my time reading or studying or writing. Also I know plenty of "bro" hipster faggots who are just as bad as nu-males but they work out and lift weights and shit.

low testosterone

testosterone levels are dropping like a rock, each generation is like 50% less than the last. its very strange

Your right but these guys all have a look about them, you can tell they are going to have a cucked opinion when you see them.

Stop being a loser and lift. You'll be a lot happier.

Fat fucks immediately discredit an organization. Keep yourself in good physical fitness to keep your opinions relevant.

I hate lifting though, I did it everyday in high school and hated it. I'm too lanky to make any gains

Stop being a weak faggot and get stronger.

> Fat fucks immediately discredit an organization
Maybe I'm just retarded or something, but I don't know what you mean by this.
Not true. You just need to bulk a bit more than the usual person.

You don't make any gains for three reasons
1. You are not getting enough sleep
2. You are not getting enough protein, or have a poor diet
3. You are not lifting enough weights to build muscles.
If you are doing that you will put on muscle, if you are really slow to gain muscle you may have low T, and if you do go get those free steroids from the Dr,

Men are too feminine. I'll admit that I don't look like Don Draper, but at least my mindset isn't cucked. How can I become more masculine?

It's simple. It's the look in their eyes. The wild is gone.

90% of it is how you eat Tbh. Just eat like 4000 calories a day and lift and you'll gain weight in no time

Wild? Typo? Maybe you meant mind.

That zombie look. It's very focused, but empty look.

>tl;dr if you live like a mountain hermit you become manly!

>skinny jeans
>brand clothing only
>Combed back hair with hobo beard
>left wing

This is pretty much what men are turning in to.

>don draper

You can start by not watching blue pilled TV shows and instead reading redpilled literature and philosophy. the biggest change in my life occurred when I stopped following mainstream entertainment

>tfw 24yo and hairline receding at temples even though literally no one in my family is bald

HELP

Work out bitch. No, you don't need to look like a body builder but every self respecting adult male should have some sort of physical activity. Swimming, running, hiking, boxing, MMA, some other martial arts, body weight fitness, biking, I could go on.

Keeping your brain fit is important but it's only half the game if you're some scrawny fuck.

>you can tell they are going to have a cucked opinion when you see them.

This is what we call 'confirmation bias', you moron.

Like this OP?

am i nu-male?

Its completely correct. Distancing ourselves from our natural state has by definition altered our natural masculinity

I got the same thing and am 23, hoping it stays at current levels. I could live with this hairline, but any further and I am scare.

I play basketball, golf and walk my jog with my dog like 5 miles every day

youre jewish

Well,
>is your life unusually stressful lately?
>are you eating a balanced diet?
>are you putting any unusual chemicals in your hair?
>are you treating your hair with something or doing anything that might damage your follicles? (straightening, pulling hairs out when nervous, etc.)

if you said no to all of these things then see a dermatologist. you can either spend the rest of your life using stuff like rogaine (once you stop using the products your "restored" hair will stop growing btw :-)) or talk about doing some more permanent and expensive treatments.

have fun.

Same with exercise. If you stand around lifting weights you're not doing your brain or your soul any favours.
All physical activity should be done for the love of it, not to get laid.

Not to contradict what you were saying, of course.

They are alike in facial features too. It happens in the females too, they are easy to spot.
They all have the same soulless, lizard eyes.
It's like they are another species.

>>tfw 24yo and hairline receding at temples even though literally no one in my family is bald
>HELP

Also, maybe your mother cucked your father? Just a thought.

It's kinda weird also how you can tell the numales from just regular nerdy skinny guys with glasses.

I pretty much dress like a "hipster" but I play d1 soccer for my college, I'm skinny and I wear glasses because I played too many video games and still do.

Why live

>he thinks mountain hermits aren't the manliest of all men
Get a load of this faggot.

Yes. And Jewish.

No I mean the wild. I love going to panera bread for pickup and staring down all the nu males sprinkled among the stay at home moms and rich daddys girls who don't pay attention to them. They think if they go to Panera every day on lunch break that they'll eventually "get picked".

First they try to make eye contact with you with a pussy smile on your face like they're looking at a baby in a crib. Then they put their best foot forward with some overly disingenuous greeting. That's when I glare at them and it takes less than a second for them to look at the ground.

Their entire behavior is amounting to 1 big talk shit get hit, and they know I'm ready to hit them with that passive aggressive shit. Yes, the edge is strong in this one.

Video very related:
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36563152

Oy vey

>ITT: Fat landwhales angry at people who do not follow their aesthetic

The numale:

>receding harline
>thick rimmed glasses
>either very skinny or overweight
>beta cuck
>male feminist
>twitter social media activist
>usually plays shitty video games
>egotistical
>self centered
>manchild

What if you love to exercise then

>little brother started balding years ago at 18
>I'm still going strong

unless he somehow manages to get pussy up there then he's not

>inb4 i-it has nothing to do with getting laid!!

How do we stop this ? Would minoxidil help ? If it helps i am going for it but it´s literally a lifetime commitment to farmacyjew.

>usually plays shitty videogames
>implying theres such a thing as non shitty videogames

no, frog, you are the nu male

These people look like lizards. I can't believe this is actually what the feminists wanted lmao hope they're happy

Pro-tip: You're not

Just relax and stop stressing out man. Eat some unprocessed foods too.

how did you steal Howard Sterns wig?

This isn't instajew stop posting a shit ton of selfies.

You didn't say hello to rato

Underrated.

>Lenism
>Photography - See mine here OneLoveOnePeople@instagram
>Travel
>Diversity
>Culture -My very white country has none of it :( -
>Open relationship with my awesome super cool gf
>LGBT supporter
>Supporter of women
>Love craft ales and obscure IPA
>Gluten free, Fair trade and VEGAN
>Bob Marley
>Che Guevara

Peace out.

:The Thread

A lot of it is correct. Most of those chemicals in food and care products are so bad, testosterone is the least of your worries.

Some things aren't really that big of a deal in Germany because of regulations. TPP will fuck us over if Trump isn't elected though

Fuck off burger, these are Americans posting their photos on reddit.

Sauce on that, or are you just spouting memes like a retard?

You're a mess

The main issue is lowering DHT. Minoxidil prob works fairly well though, you gotta apply it forever otherwise you lose your hair.

If are you looking to lower DHT here are some things to look into

Propecia
Pumpkin seed oil
Saw Palmetto

Keep in mind, if you lower your DHT internally you may experience side effects.

Well, theres the theory around that homosexual and this sissy men are result of biological contamination created by the anticonceptive pill, affecting and mutanting the genetic pool of humans.
Also there its the studies about certain phisiology shared by all criminals, so i guess it apply to groups of degenerates, certanly they all look pretty similar, even thought they fight for "diversity"

Wow that's pretty creepy you just go around saving pictures of faggots. Do you have some sort of weird fetish or something?

>tfw numales hijacked beards

well at least aryans were always clean shaven

You forgot converse all stars

These guys see themselves as good men but they are not good at being men.

Luckily they're all feeble faggots and if they worked out as much as they complained I'd be afraid.

>do basically the opposite of this my entire life
>work in an office for ten years
>get sick of it
>become a 33 year old concrete worker as a career change
>a step ahead physically of most guys in their 20s
>dropped about 15lb of fat and readded a good 10 of it as muscle within 6 months

Never seen more bullshit in one image before.

>biological contamination created by the anticonceptive pill,

please continue desu

stop masturbating for fuck's sake Sup Forums

>basing your shaving routine on internet memes

Funny how all of those guys look Anglo Saxon or Mediterranean.

>pussy is le most important thing
Spoken like a true nu-male. Go post some feminist rants on facebook, maybe you'll lose your virginity some day that way. Pathetic!

>tfw 20 years old
>balding
>manlet
>virgin
>NEET

Who /fucked/ here?

Nigger they have a thing for boat shoes ans desert boots/ skinny jeans combo.

Converse are a shoe almost everyone wears.

I pull them out for threads just like this one. I see you're triggered by how similar they look to you.

My biggest problem with that is that niggers eat a LOT more processed shit than white people do, especially hipsters with their obsession with "fresh" and "sustainable" produce. If this is true niggers would basically be eunuchs.

spotted the virgin

yeah brah only tru males wear beer bellies, wrap around sunglasses, cargo shorts (for my sick EDC) and camo baseball caps

Kek sure thing pal, just justify having a 1 terabyte hard drive filled with a bunch of limp wristed fags if that helps you sleep at night

It's easy to google: globalresearch.ca/health-and-the-environment-testosterone-levels-fall-worldwide/30129

Some theorize it's because of plastics

its the same way liberal feminists all have crazy eyes. I mean the really crazy eyes. You know the ones.

Don't mock boat shoes man

Some games can be actually good, stop playing whatever shit is popular on steam.

>Be white male with horrid hairline recession, glasses, and full beard at 22.
>But also be a conservative Republican who embraces his masculinity and is not a cuck.

Thank God I was born in Georgia. Being a Yankee outside of Indiana would have been a death sentence for me.

>good men

Speaking of good men. They take advice from this website called the Good Men Project, aka the celebrate your self castration project.
archive.is/mKSCt

Boat shoes are good for beaches and summer time but only faggots wear them in winter

get a good degree and migrate to south east asia

>muh dick

You're basically a nigger

What has changed men more than any other thing is simply

SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME AROUND WOMEN.

Spending too much time around women - especially women that are essentially your peers and not subordinate - will cause you to absorb their influence without even thinking about it.

Many men who aren't very masculine end up "naturally" making a lot of female friends rather than male friends. This has the perverse but inevitable effect of making them more effeminate.

Some socializing with women is fine but if you find yourself constantly going out with several female friends going shopping or having lattes or whatever all the time and not getting laid you seriously need to look again at how you're investing your time and energy.

Now maybe I'm being judgemental, maybe I am projecting and secretly love cocks in my arse but when I see boat shoes I instantly think 'Queer.'

Hipster faggot detected

All Internet addicts look like this including most of Sup Forums.

It's dietary and technological not political. It's what spending your life in front of a computer does to your body

We are living in a hive mind.

A lot of people function on monkey see monkey do principle. It's nothing strange. HEY I LIKE THIS thus I WILL GO FOR THIS. Applies to looks as well.

Nothing strange. Hell just remember old way of dressing. You had a national look. Now these people are not nation bind and thus search to what feels good to them.

>I don't know what you mean by this
It's simple, if a representative of an organization is fat people will be less likely to take the message seriously. Fat people outwardly advertise that they have little self control or long term planning ability, why should you take their political beliefs seriously?

I tried Saw Palmetto. It didn´t help that much, but what´s more important, it won´t regrow your hair.

Propecia contains finasteride which is only on prescription. Can only be prescribed by urologist here and he won´t do it just because you are losing hair. Also with 5 % risk that your dick will stop working.

Minoxidil may stop hair falling, it may even regrow your hair(though it won´t be the same hair like on rest of your head). But it´s costy and lifetime commitment.

Don´t know what to do.

I object to the skinny part as a guy who weighs 131lbs

You need cholesterol to start testosterone production. You also need foods with zinc, like beef, for testosterone. Vitamin A is another overlooked factor. Most people think beta-carotene from veggies is the same as active vitamin A. It is not. The active form of vitamin A is found in Butter, Cream, Liver, and other animal products.