When the Europeans colonised Africa, why did half take the white man's religion but half kept their smelly brown god?

When the Europeans colonised Africa, why did half take the white man's religion but half kept their smelly brown god?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7EHcW7WLcNs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Es_Haq_es_Saheli
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Africa#Origins_of_HIV.2FAIDS_in_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_HIV/AIDS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's my point.
We made South Africa, Cameroon, Angola, Gabon, E Guinea, Congo, et al accept Christianity.

But when we colonised Algeria, Egypt, Mali, Niger, Sierra Leone - they kept their Islam.

Why didn't they embrace Christianity like the rest of Africa?

It easier to convert pagans that've never heard of Christianity.

That just raises the question of why didn't the muslims conquer the south rather than remaining where they were?

Because Islam is a superior religion, now stfu.

then why are they so degenerate?

youtube.com/watch?v=7EHcW7WLcNs

Because islam is the one true religion.

Because north africans states were focused on the naval activities. Enslaving white people and taking their ships was easier and much more effective than having and army march on the biggest desert in the world to conquer people.

Black people got converted to islam through trade

Christianity in Egypt is actually much older than Islam itself. The first churches there are older than your country is. The reason why Islam has such a hold is due to its political nature. You can't get away from it the same way you can Christianity.

Because Islam is truth. Next question.

>Black people got converted to islam through trade
>This is what mudshits actually believe

Indonesia and Malaysia, yes.
If you're implying that Islam reached Chad, Niger, Mali, Sudan and Mauritania peacefully then every French poster has been right about Algerians.

God this board is so shit

islam is more attractive than christianity

Its easier to convert people from a tribalistic faith than an organised religion like Islam

Parts of west africa was conquered by moroccans (mali) but the spread of islam was because muslims didn't trade with kuffar, that's an historical fact. Name and date the moor conquest of nigeria otherwise

Islam made Mali an empire tho

It seems the """""god""""" of the white man can't stop the imminent extinction in charge of the true and superior god of the brown man, uh?

The white man's god is your god Tuco.

Your women are belong to us.

>Islam made Mali an empire tho
Oh wow an empire of mudhuts woopie doo doo

Jealous?

I think you should be be :^)

I did something like that out of boredom when i was a kid and part of the boy scouts.

it was actually pretty strong at its height, one of its kings is said to be the richest man in history

>be king of mali
>land full of gold
>go to egypt
>spread his gold all over the nation
>come back to get more
>country is invaded and subjugated.

Also, Mali greatest architecture was actually build by a Spanish engineer. A gift from the moors.

Today I will remind them

>that date

>nearly 1k Christ Era

Who the fuck made that?

>Black people got converted to islam through trade
Kek, slavery. No other country got more African slaves than the Ottoman Empire. The only difference is that they castrate the black before bring them home.

>Its design is accredited to Abu Es Haq es Saheli who was paid 200 kg (40,000 mithqals) of gold by Musa I of Mali, emperor of the Mali Empire.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Es_Haq_es_Saheli
A Spanish guy build the "university" (was actually just a big mosque).

>dismissing the fact that based Mansa Musa made Timbuktu a center of trade/culture >dismissing that this brought in scholars and merchants all the way from the Middle East and Europe
It was small but it was cool while it lasted.

Yeah, the nigger went into a capital of trade to show off his gold, and when come back, there was a army waiting to take his precious land.

He literally did not accomplish nothing. just pick his gold and buy stuff from other countries.
Born in the right place in the right time.

And what did they do with the females?

>He literally did not accomplish nothing.
>Born in the right place in the right time.
He extended the Mali Empire to its maximum extent when he went and conquered around 24 cities.

Just entertain his madness it's more fun that way.

Rape and put their own children into slavery. (not joking. then castrate their own children because they are born black).

But that's how misinformation spreads. Through hue hue's ooga boogaing on the internet.

What information is fabricated?
I can give sources for all of this information.

I don't give a fuck about your affirmative action. Facts are facts.

>macaco can't even write a sensible sentence

Ahh, you can't refute my point, them you attack my poor language skills...

May Allah give you wisdom.

nuke this thread please

Explain why the black Christian countries have aids and the black Muslim ones are fine.

>white man's religion

so jew is white now`?

>white's man religion
>christianity
You wot m8?
White's man religion is pagan.

What a shitty thread and map.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Africa#Origins_of_HIV.2FAIDS_in_Africa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_HIV/AIDS

It's not about Muslim, Christian and indigenous religion. HIV literally came from there.

>christianity
>white mans religion

Only harem guards were castarated due to obvious reasons. Less than few thousands overall.

the ones that converted to Christianity were still following traditional tribal religions. It's a lot harder to convert people away from Islam, which has a codified belief system enforced by the Arabic language, than it is to convert people away from pagan religions with no written dogma or agreed upon belief system.

Both of those gods are desert based Tyrants. Neither of them represents a white man's deity, unless you consider the cuckstianization of Europe a good thing.

Nice try but Jesus sent down the HIV in San Francisco as prophesized in the new testament

Daily reminder Christianity is a Med religion but Islam is an Arabian/southwest Asian religion. True Meds circa 2017 are Christian, Gnostic or Hermetic.

Christianity is a middle eastern religion

>middle east
A British empire meme. Middle East does not exist and in fact the sum of it's parts belong to differing civilizations.

>Christ Era
It's Common Era burgerman

Slaves were treated as equal citizens under Islamic laws, only harem guards were castrated, and slaves could climb in social ranks when joining the military, how did burgers treat their slaves?

An ideal Africa

Lel all the christian african nations are all AIDS infested shitholes