Do we still pretend this album does have a massive stretch in the middle of phoned in, mediocre...

Do we still pretend this album does have a massive stretch in the middle of phoned in, mediocre, instantly forgettable pablum?

I actually like it. Crescendolls, High Life, and Voyager are great IMO.

didnt this album invent like garage from house or whatever

no

superheroes is weak sure but the album is solid otherwise

Probably but you already know tryhards will say no

My nigga. I am not alone.

i love superheroes. over the course of two hours or so i smashed a tetris high score held on a forum i use to frequent with superheroes on repeat. it felt like i was in an 80s workout montage

not everybody is a contrarian

t. Retard

Umm no sweetie that was Arthur McGillicuddy when he accidentally played a Kraftwerk record on 45 RPM instead of 33 while he left the room to take a shit in his apartment in Newark NJ in 1979. No one actually heard it except his cat Snowflake but he did tell his co-worker at the Consolidated Cardboard distribution warehouse about it and Proto Chicago Detroit Acid Elctro House Garage was born.

that's bullshit
but I believe it

Based patric as fuck Snowflake

uuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm actually sweetie :)) Arthur McGillicuddy was a white man stealing the work of the proud, gay transgendered africans in New York Cities who when having rough anal rex would accidently bump in to their turntables and thus invented Scratching and sampling which we know all music is founded from, before it was just boring white cis people singing about texas and milk ! ! ! very problematic, please try to remember history correctly next time. I write for Thump so I know what i'm talking about, also I go to Fabric weekly.

it's because you have pleb taste my dude. you probably don't like homework either.
man with real taste.

Favorite album of all times.

Daft Punk is bullshit electronic music for people who have never danced to electronic music.

"Discovery" is possibily the most overrated piece of shit electronic music has to offer. "Interstellar 5555" is a lot of fun, though, and possibly the only way I would listen to that bullshit.

yeahhhh

t. edm tard

get a load of this weeb

*pops a molly*

checked

Daft Punk is literally taking shitty degenerate /bleep/ shit and making it good. Shut up.

You sound like the son of Scaruffi and some retard from /bleep/.

>Daft Punk is bullshit electronic music for people who have never danced to electronic music.
This makes no sense.

entry level dance music

Uh no dude they're like exit level for EDM
It's dance music except patrician. Like Aphex Twin or Burial.

i like daft punk and all but bro it's just pop music

crescendolls is the only weak track here
that sample was just kind of annoying and lazy

>entire thread trashing one of my favorite albums

Superheroes is a fantastic track, how dare you.

(You)