Would you take McGregor's place in the fight?

Would you take McGregor's place in the fight?

You get $100m but bear in mind you might get brain damage

Other urls found in this thread:

poll-maker.com/poll1855046xA6f44F18-50
secure.veesp.com/?affid=281
1tv.ru/live
strawpoll.com/1hzd567d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes I would take it

>brain damage

I think getting my bell rung once for $100m is easily worth it

in what universe is getting both richer and stupider a bad deal

>brain damage
>in welterweight

lmao kid... little boys don't get CTE, that's a heavyweight thing

Vote on who wins and how,.,.,

Lmao just throw in the towel before the first hit

>I'm 193cm and 95 kg
I might even win

Yes and I would throw in the towel after 1 second

feel like that probably opens you up to a lawsuit tbqh

How much force can a maximum hit do with the giant gloves they wear?

I unironically think I can beat Mayweather.

I actually beat Mayweather, it just wasn't televised.

I doubt it. The biggest problem is that he's a scrawny manlet and I would miss weight.

floyd mayweather couldn't knock out a lightbulb

id happily get myself into a 12 round hug and poke snorefest with him for 100 million

Yup. I'd just take a dive 5 seconds in at the slightest touch and go home to cash my $100m

Hell yeah I would. Get knocked unconscious one time for $100 million? Easy money. Although I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to, I'm 6'0" 190 lbs which I think puts me well out of their weight class.

The only person getting brain damage is Mayweather. He's too small, old and has hand problems.

>brain damage
implying that manlet could reach me up here

I'd gladly do that and I wouldn't even be that worried. Mayweather isn't the kind of fighter that inflicts a lot of damage.

im 198cm 108kg
easy $100m

>you might get brain damage
Mayweather would have to fight for that to happen.

Considering the fact that I'm 6'5 and 105 lbs. Not only would I accept. I knock him out lol.

are you going to rattle your bones at him?

>brain damage
>against mayweather

nah yeah i'd totally fight

Please post a body shot. I'm having trouble visualizing these proportions.

MCgregor is only guaranteed $30 mil

I would 1000000000% take this fight. Anyone who refuses is disabled or retarded.

Facing a prime Mike Tyson is a much more difficult question however; in that situation, Brain Damage r even death are two very serious considerations.

I'm 6ft, 190lb, strongfat. I reckon i'd do alright against Floyd (although no doubt get completeley fucked up)

No, McGregor is guaranteed 70mili. His maximum is 125mili.

Floyd is guaranteed 100mili, potentially rising to 400mili.

Definitely. Floyd could beat the shit out of me but he's still like 40 pounds lighter and 5 inches shorter than me so as long as I keep my hands in front of my head I won't die. Probably have to spend some time in the hospital, but I'll live and walk away with $100 million. Now if this was a heavyweight match, I'd reconsider because some of those guys can literally kill you with one or two punches.

>im so tall and big, when Floyd's snappy as hell punches puncture on my liver I will not be dead on the floor crying like a bitch

>Brain damage
>From Mayweather
Ya nah, I just gotta show up. I don't gotta give a good show. Keep my hands up and fall on the mat when the gut shots hurt too much. I imagine I'd get paid 100 mil for all of about a minute of fight time

Brain Damage lol. You will get demolished and probably knocked out but will be fine. I would take this fight with my hands behind my back and Mayweather gets to face fuck me on television for 100 million.

id take the 3 or 4 broken ribs he'd give me.

i would definitely shoot a bunch of low blows just to make him finish it quickly

I don't think anyone is saying that, we're just saying that we won't get brain damage.

yes, I am way taller and bigger than mayweather. although he might fuck me up still it wont be that bad.

How to watch the Mayweather McGreggor fight for free.

1: Sign up for a $4 Russian server at secure.veesp.com/?affid=281 and get the ip address and password for your server.

2: If you don't already have it, install Mozilla Firefox.

3: Open Terminal on OSX or Linux or install openssh on Windows and type ssh -D 8080 root@(type the ip address that veesp gave you here)

4: Open Mozilla Firefox -> Advanced -> Network -> Connection Settings and set Socks host to 127.0.0.1 port 8080.

5: Click OK

7: 1tv.ru/live at 11pm est in Firefox..

I'd be really surprised if Mayweather couldn't knock me out with two or three punches. Size differences aside he's a professional fighter. So it's basically
>excruciating pain for about 10 seconds
>unconsciousness
>possible concussion
In exchange for 100 million US dollars. Worth it.

Absolutely.

>I'm 6'5 and 105 lbs
Are you a literal skeleton?

Yes, I'd just bull rush him and let him knock me out quick.

I weigh 205 pounds so I'd probably beat him. Sure, Mayweather's a good fighter, but he couldn't beat someone twice his size

In a boxing match he probably would.

This as delusional as thinking you could beat Isaiah Thomas 1-on-1 in basketball. In a regular fight he'd almost certainly kick your ass, in a boxing match you have no chance of winning.

you wont get brain damage fighting feather fists mayweather. Back when i was a kid they tried the same thing with Tyson..........now with Tyson youd probably get brain damage.

>implying you could consistently take hits from a guy who's trained his entire adult life to beat the shit out of other men
>because you weigh 50 more pounds than him

>spend all 12 rounds blocking gayweather's sissy strikes
>go crazy last round and try for a KO
>fake being KO'd after the first strike he lands
>go home rich

>pull down boxing shorts
>take a shit in the ring
>Collect money
Flawless

in boxing I would lose, in a real fight I would win easily.

No you wouldnt

Why do you neets enjoy roleplaying so much?

let's see mayweather dodge nippon steel folded 1,000 times!

he is a nigger, I can just stab or shoot him and not get jailed in the US. so I clearly have the upper hand here.

I am 6'2'' 230 lbs and black

I could beat him in a street fight

>might
lmao, you are delusional body. Ive seen small amateurs box against big, heavy people who have little to nothing boxing experience and they fucking annihilated them...

he probably would yes, without fighting him I just dont know how good he could possibly be because I have no reference. I just know I am a relatively big and strong guy with a few years of martial arts (and boxing) experience.

He would most likely fuck me up, I just have never fought against someone of his size and skill so it is hard for me to imagine the outcome. I guess someone half my size can probably beat me with skill it just seems so unreal it's hard to imagine.

>brain damage
>5'5" 145 pound Floyd Manletweather
Pick one

>few years of martial arts experience
Okay if there would be no rules in this fight then you might have a chance I'll give you that. In pure boxing he would just avoid you till you are gassed and then fuck you up...

First off mayweather has a terrible ko rate u will lose the fight but suffer no actual damage but even if I was against rocky marciano (who had a 94%ko rate) $100 mill...ud never have to work again

>love taps
>brain damage

>get in ring
>get hit
>go down and pretend to be out
>walk away with your cool 100m

Yea getting punched in the face by a manlet once really hard and then getting $100 million is totally fucking worth it. Who cares if I'm a bit dumber as a result of it

>brain damage
that ship has sailed my friend

>a 40 year old grandpa with brittle hands and no KO power is going to win
L M A O
M
A
O

RIP corey hill

It's even worse taking hundreds of repeated unprotected blows to the head than it is being knocked out by the first punch

>I'm 6ft, 190lb, strongfat. I reckon i'd do alright against Floyd (although no doubt get completeley fucked up)
The fact that you moderated at the end tells me you seriously think that's true

I would tell my coach to throw in the towel in the first round

this, people are so dumb. my cousin was a low level professional boxer, and he could quite easily have taken out all my teeth in a sparring session I did for a laugh with him, and I had a couple of mates who insisted because he was a welterweight they would have destroyed him due to being 50+ pounds heavier. guys who have never boxed or probably even fought outside a few school fights at all. people are delusional

Sure I'd take it. I'd just clam up like a turtle and run around the ring like a coward until the final bell or the fight's stopped.

>$100m but bear in mind you might get brain damage
I would just fall at the first punch and wont bother to get up

You call your dick mayweather?

strawpoll.com/1hzd567d

You are offered $100,000,000 but you have to live the rest of your life a nigger

[ ] I'm happy being white
[ ] I'll take the money and spend millions on rims

You're a big guy,vladko

I walk around at ~210lbs. So making weight would be tricky.

Already half black, why not go all the way

How is this one so fucking underrated?

QUALITY POST

I read somewhere you only get brain damage after 144 rounds on average

>40% mcgregor by KO/TKO
Do these people think Mayweathers defense is so shit that he's going to get his block knocked off in the first round?
His style is literally nothing BUT defense.

If Mcgregor goes in expecting anything but a long, slow fight then he will lose just like Pacquiao

hhaahahahahahaha good shitpost leaf

yeah cos its black and small

i fight any of them for free, would be a nice way to die.

If you want to be bludgeoned to death just go jump in front of a truck.

100 million dollars for
>few painful hits until Im KOd
>unconsciousness
>probable concussion

shit I got a concussion slipping on some moss and hitting my head. If you told me go out and slip on some more stones, I'd be more slippy than Gerrard.

brain damage, are you serious?

your neck muscles are weak as fuck, he can kill you

not worth it

im 5'11 and 170 lbs so id give it a shot

Cut faggot

Also I would knock this 40 YO faggot out. He hasn't fought anyone with my combination of power and speed

>take one punch
>wake up with minor concussion and $100M a few hours later
>worth it

Pick 3

>tfw unironically and literally 6'10" (208cm for Metricians)

They wouldn't even let me try

Can you just throw in the towel immediately in boxing?

6ft 1, 180 pounds.

Come at me Gayweather.

I'd bet all my potential winnings on mayweather in the first round and throw in the towel right away.

Minor concussion? Get slept on your feet then your head does a b-ball bounce on the ring floor. Not minor.

Isn't Conor only $30m guaranteed? Floyd has the $100m.

No, I call your mom's dick Mayweather

These posts make wonder; who's the tallest person on Sup Forums anyway? /k/ has that one Texan poster who is 7 foot 4, /o/ has that black guy from Georgia who is 7'1"

this, mcgregor has said a number of times in interviews that he's training for max rounds period

everyone saying he needs to win by early KO is literally begging for another paq fight

>cover your face
>let floyd hit your body with a barrage of punches
>fall down and stay there
>make $100m to get the wind knocked out

zero brain damage, easy choice

6ft3" and 15 stone 2lbs, I'll just keep the dwarf cunt at jabbing distance

>implying I haven't beaten Tekken with Stevve Fox ever since Tekken 4 came out
>implying this hasn't made me a bona fide boxing expert

Hit dat nigga with so many combos it'll make his hair grow back

floyd said 300+ million for him

How does Conor win without an early KO? 0 chance he gets points over Floyd. Floyd is better late rounds and Conor probably has worse stamina.