Fight of the century coming up tonight, who's got a stream link?

Fight of the century coming up tonight, who's got a stream link?

Other urls found in this thread:

poll-maker.com/poll1855046xA6f44F18-50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

>expecting me to tell you about my stream which would cause it to lag

sent ; )

out of all the F/M shit on this forum i never visit

THIS IS ALL I WANT TO KNOW

>fight of the century

Oh, just like the Pacquiao fight?

Vote on who wins and how???

Yeah pretty much

when will the fight take place anyway?

Vegas stops taking bets at 11:59 et, so shortly after that probably. I'm guessing 1230 start time.

FIGHT CANCELKED

Is there anyway of me watching a replay of the fight tomorrow without finding out who won beforehand?

Betting on McGregor lads

Mcgruber will lose because the only way he could win is by K.O. in the early rounds and there is no way his jewish masters will allow for the "fight of the century" to end so quickly.

Yeah just do not look a thing any news source, internet, don't talk to anybody, get a friend to look up a replay for you, watch.
That is assuming you have friends...

FUCK THIS IM GOING TO INFINATECHAN

>assuming you have friends
uhm...

i dont have netflix or spotify

i torrent i never stream

this like the one thing that you have to stream

wheres the stream ?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i might stream on rabbit, but it only has 25 user limit

I mean 14 posters on this thread, I think we good

VERY HARD

there are sites that do UFC that i know about which are easy to find but unfortunately since boxing is literally dead, they dont list it, however sometimes they might show mayweather fights, like when he faced paq, but even still just googling those 2 names is spelling for disaster

there will be more shitposters come fighttime tho and there's also /box/ and /heem/ fags

I'll suck ur dik bro

Just give us your rabb.it now so we know it for later

consider a secondary cellphone live stream... i would be totally happy watching a picture of someone's tv with bad audio just so i can join in on the live bantz

AceStream is a peer to peer streaming solution which means that the more people use it, the better it works.

No wonder you plebs don't own any Bitcoin.

or better yet, i could screencap it using xsplit as my webcam and then i could just join all of your rooms and everyone can "pin" my camera and watch it large size, idk if the audio would work tot

Yes goy, use a p2p streaming platform so that my overlords can easily track you and sue you for the $100 toll.

>I'm too cheap/stupid to use a VPN

Seconded
Too poor to buy ppv desu

Please send to my DM's thanks.

This, not only is it gonna lag like hell, chances are it's gonna get taken down before the fight even starts. (((Their))) bots are already crawling the net and shutting down, uh, "free enterprises".

moscowtop.ru at 9pm est.

I think your best bet would be to search for a torrent and just don't look at the comments. And don't google for torrents after the fight, search results will certainly also contain news/blogs/other shit about the fight. just go directly to the search entry of your favorite torrent sites and look it up.

Eurobros, how are you planning to stay awake for it?

>youtube stream
This is gonna die soon with the bots they've had

Really don't know, might take a 4-5 hour nap later and get up just in time.

>they dont have all the big fight for free on TV
lel nice first world you have there dumbass, we had all the fights with many, canelo, floyd, etc

It's not going to be streamed with youtube just filler streams until the fight starts are on right now.

>search entry
*search page

>literally calls it fight of the century
>won't pony up $99 for it

Lel

I have a stream site that has always been clear until Jones-DC 2 main event and I'm worried it will lag tonight. Finding a good stream will be impossible.

Some people stream their stream within a stream on twitch instead just to avoid lag.

Alarm set for 3:45. Gonna wander downstairs and watch it in my jamas

on what?

Sky Box Office pal
It's only £20, just skip tomorrow's Domino's you fat shit.

Brass tax time, whats on the line?

If Mayweather wins;
He just beat the biggest name in MMA
The banter ends
Something to do with a racism angle?
Bookie's don't make huge loses
Boxers confirmed for best at boxing
His record reaches a less OCD triggering 50-0

If McGregor wins;
He just beat one of the best boxer that ever existed
He has an undefeated record in boxing at 1-0
His net worth is going to the moon
The banter train never ends
MMA is confirmed as a superior combat sport
Majority of people betting have placed it on McGregor and therefore will strike it big
Mayweather is a piece of shit and most people would love to see him get KO'd and carefully curated record ruined

There's no links up yet faggot. The fight is still 10 hours away

Fights on at 5am REEEEEEE

you should just go to Hooters. They are only charging $50 at the door to get in.