Justice League (2017) Superman

>what do you think?
>long or short hair

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

wig

I can relate

I thought that was Qui-Gon Jinn

all baldlets have a desperate last attempt to grow their hair long before it goes away.

I unironically did as well.

Also, long hair with a receding hairline doesn't look good.

Same, I thought that was Liam Neeson until I read the title.

Weird how hair can change a person's looks so much.

That's fan made, phamilia.

Me too

>Guys are we sure the audience is gonna get the Jesus allegory? I think we could give him a halo around his head to make it more clear

i've never seen a neck before: the painting

Jesus didn't have a receding mullet, you faggot

>What if...hear me out...what if, when he resurrects, he gains wings? Like, full angel wings?

Thought it was Qui-Gonn Jinn at first glance

Longish hair and a 'stache

Jesus Christ, go back to bed, Snyder

Jesus never had wings

This isn't fucking anime

>i was there... therefore I know.

>tfw had God tier hair until 22 when I started balding
>never took advantage of it and grew it out

JDIMSA

underrated movie

WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK

>HEY GUISE, SUPERMAN IS JESUS LOL XD
Fuck this movie is going to be worse than BvS mark my words.

>HEY GUISE, SUPERMAN IS JESUS LOL XD

Smallville got there first

check the episode title in the filename

this is a good point
if he can steal energy from our sun then why can't he fill in his spots?

Smallville had a ..... thing, about this

That's not true. I had moderately long hair since high school, but now I'm 25 and it's starting to recede and thin at the temples. I actually found that trimming it down to medium length actually makes it look better, because of the way medium-length hair springs up and seems to have more apparent volume than when it's long and weighs itself down.

Also, fuck this receding hairline bullshit. Literally no one on either side of my family went bald, including both of my grandparents. None of my older cousins are bald either. JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP. I'll probably just splurge and get a hair transplant. Fuck it.

>hey guise, what if we made Superman be Batman.

No. Superman should be a big blue boy scout who helps old women cross the street and teaches young lads how to be responsible.

Batman should be brooding while striking fear into the hearts of criminals and breaking the bones of petty thieves.

Thats what makes the two of them such a great team. If you make them the same chatacter then there is no foil for the other.
Fuck.

What the fuck does Batman have to be broody about? He's a billionaire playboy with a pet British SAS Commando who bnags supermodels all night

So what if his parents are dead, So are Superman's along with the rest of his fucking species except his two sexy cousins and the cunt who killed them.

This is true, but I think they felt they had to go in a different direction with Snyder Superman because the All-American & Idealistic Superman had already been "done before" with the Christopher Reeves movies. That's just a guess though.

They also saw that the Nolan batman films were successful and they were "dark and brooding" and rather than understanding that this was appropriate specifically for Batman, they felt they had to do the same thing with Superman too. But hey, it could be worse. Not sure how I'd feel about Superman movies instead being just like Marvel movies with Joss Whedon quip dialogue.

wtf thats horrible

It's a shoop you idiot

>what does batman have to be broody about
Hes a spoiled kid who had the best years anyone could ever have before his parents were murdered. Literally the idyllic childhood. The thought of them being killed in an alley and being left alone was so foreign to him that it ruined his life. Pair that with genius-level intelligence as well as a personal vendetta against all criminals and you get someone crazy enough to dress up in a batsuit.

That, and its a fucking comic book character. Who the fuck cares.

Fair but I'm not suggesting they go full Marvel. Just more classic Supes. Like the Christopher Reeves movies. Could you imagine him (70s Supes) paired with modern Batfleck?? Thats the dynamic I want to see.

>and being left alone

He had Alfred - the best dad ever.

Yeah Alfred is a champ. He kept Bruce in check and was like a surrogatte father. Also an accomplice. Alfred in many ways is just as crazy as Bruce. His family had been serving the Waynes for generations, so I'm sure when they got shot, he went through much of the same shit Bruce did.

Oh I know, and I totally agree. I'm just saying it could be worse. Modern movie directors don't seem to understand how to make something classic and idealistic like that. Nowadays they can only either do dark and edgy or cucky quippy Joss Whedon shit.

>be director
>want to make a living
>get offered well paying job as long as you make what the focus groups told the executive board they want
>if you say no you get to spend your life making artsy commercials for Clash of Clans knock-offs

What would you do?

Reminder that being unable to kill was a substantial part of his trauma that Snyder completely butchered

Agreed. The rest of his performance made up for it IMO. Hopefully Affleck will confront that in his solo film. Jason Todd's death would be a perfect catalyst for Bruce turning like that

>fake pic
>still has fucked up hairlines

Punished Superman

There is no reason for Batman refusing to kill, unless he is investing heavily in improving the Gotham prison system to be less fucking useless.

I'm a fan of the Eventual Death Sentence approach to law & order - where you add up the years of people's collected sentences (regardless of what they served) and once it reaches 30 years you execute them as a serieal offender. Batman should use this approach.

Fair enough he doesn't want to kill Joker, hell Goku didn't kill Piccolo at the end of Dragonball either. They're nemeses, you need someone to properly challenge you or you get bored. But fucking Scarecrow, Riddler and the untold millions of random thugs and petty criminals Gotham spawns - fuck em. They get a fair trial, a fair sentence and once they hit the unsalvageable threshold they get a batarang to the jugular.

BvS

>batman willing to kill people left and right
>somehow according to dc fans the martha scene redeems batman reminding him that killing is wrong
>he goes to the warehouse and kills more thugs

bravo zack

I don't see what the big deal is. Balding is only an issue that us normie proles have to deal with. Movie magic is a hell of a thing. It's really easy to hide balding with wigs (or just patches of wig) when filming. There are actors like William Shatner who have worn hairpieces throughout their careers (yes, including during the original star trek series).

And that's to say nothing of the fact that rich celebrities can easily afford hair transplants and such.

Do none of you faggots know what a hairline is?

None of you read the dark knight I see. Well that's fine. The Batman that kills scum is okay with me.

t. fan for probably longer than you bastards has been alive.

BRUH

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Does this look like a mullet to
you prag?

You're an ass. Batman didn't kill Superman Because Superman didn't really deserve the ire he got from Bats. They both knew who the other were by this point so When Supes said Martha Bruce immediately knew what was up. He's Sherlock Holmes,not some wanton reckless killer guy.

Whoa, so Singer did capekino first?

>The Batman that kills scum is okay with me.
>Joker still alive

Negro go back to your hole. Of course Ive read the dark knight returns. But he doesnt kill in that book. He specifically mentions he wont do it.

I dont care how old you are champ.

t.Someone too old for a mongolian lizard fetish image board

are they going for this?

If the Superman resurrection scene isnt the most kino sequence ever committed to film on par with Kubrick's 2001 then kill me now

Zack Snyder is the modern Kubrick after all

KRYPTONHU ACKBAAAAAR!!!

*explodes out of ground*

*flies directly into the sun to supercharge*

*slowly floats out from the corona of blinding light, naked, erect and with long, flowing, silky-smooth locks*

*flies full speed directly into Wonder Woman because Lois's puny mortal vagina wouldn't survive the "Second Virginity" fuck

>They both knew who the other were by this point so When Supes said Martha Bruce immediately knew what was up.

so batman knew before fighting superman that superman was clark kent and raised on earth?
but only when superman mention his mothername he realized that superman isnt just some alienfreak.
so why even fight superman at the first place?

It really isn't.

Don't know how that changes his statement.

I found her to be hot as hell when crucified. Was I the only one?

They did that in Returns and everyone hated it.

>hot actress tied up
>Was I the only one?

Well no, obviously not.

Chloe was still best girl though

He's killed people in literally every single live action movie he's appeared in sans maybe the Adam West one.

Cause they did it poorly and had a shitty actor play Supes. The movie isnt automatically going to be good because it tries to emulate another good film

>sans maybe the Adam West one.

Kicked a flunky into a deathtrap that had him catapulted into an exploding octopus.

Damn I love that movie.

Who did he kill in tdkr?

I honestly don't mind Batman killing people. My problem is that he's doing it with a minigun. And that despite all that, the Joker is still alive and well

I never read any of the superman comics since he's a shit tier superhero, but why does he come back evil?

When they run out of ideas and are just too hungover to care, making Superman Evil is the lowest of the low hanging fruit

Talia. Like, he objectively murdered that chick.

They have Martha simply said to Bruce that they, Lex and the European chap, had this freak's mother. And he lost a mother and father and the kid who he saved lost his mother and father so He got all anti alien because of parents being lost. And he, if he went through with it, would have been responsible for the death of this guy's mum via proxy. And although he hated what the freak represented, Lex and European chap were actually the true villains of the story who needed to be wiped out then and there.

And the truck driver with Talia. Also didn't he fly the bat plane straight through the side of some apartment building? God knows how many people were hiding out in there.

Except a lot of the criticism was very explicit in that it felt like a Donner/Reeves knock off rather than its own thing.

It really annoys me when movies pull this "I have an honor code not to kill" bullshit, but it only ever seems to apply to the main villain. It's totally okay to kill a bunch of random nameless mooks and kill people in collateral damage, just as long as you don't kill the main character.

It's well known all of God's favorite people in the bible were bald.

Batman no longer sees supes as a god as soon as he says his mothers name. Gods not having parents is a common theme.

So, my point exactly? It can still be in the same vein without being a ripoff? Superman is still Superman without using the same exact story from previous films. Like James Bond. My point is that they can't make James Bond a happy-go-lucky WWI nurse in future films in the same way they cant make Superman become Batman.

>my point exactly?
I was responding to a post that said they should knock off the Donner movies.

>It can still be in the same vein without being a ripoff
That's what Returns was. The knock off that was being criticized was the tone and feel of the character/setting, not plot points.

Leave /fa/ long hair to me

pic related

Am I the only one that thinks this looks cool?

Too bad Jesus was never real, Apollonius of Tyana was, though.

Mullet + receding hairline is not a good look, senpai.

He became Tim Burton's Superman but buffed.

That shit is definitely pasted on.

When MCUcks whine that Cavill isn't handsome

Stand aside Trump! You're done, alongside patriarchy!

Why is the front part of his hair about three times shorter than the rest of his head? I looks like he have mullets instead of long hair

whoa, znyder symbolism

Yes, and we're laughing at Henry Cavill's.

This is now the JUSTice League

2/3rds of men go bald. I don't see what the big deal is. Nothing wrong with a vegeta hairline.

woah... so this is the power of snyder...

He looks STRONK

I like Marrvel movies much more than DC movies, but no one can deny that Calvil is more handsome than any actor working for marvel, Hemsworth is the only one close

To balance things out, Gal Gadot isn't nearly as hot as Scar Jo

Quite right. Supes is a mortal, just like Batman, albeit a harder to kill mortal.