The UK is the loveliest and most beautiful country. this is an indisputable FACT

the UK is the loveliest and most beautiful country. this is an indisputable FACT.

I'd say there's always -some- nice parts of every place in the world.

I completely agree op

Even boring countries like Belgiun look neater and cleaner than 90% of the UK

So holy, so precious.

Agreed. That's why I'm a #Remainian

Britain is better in the EU.

It's ok.

"Brittania was well worth the conquest" - Julius Caesar

Yes, truly glorious Achmed.

DIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lovely

Not at all.
The UK is a grey island of despair. I wish I was born somewhere else. I like being English but I hate this land we're on. The weather is enough to make you an-hero. Everyone walks around angry and annoyed, probably because of the shit weather.

Why
The
Fuck
Didn't
We
Give
This
Land
To
The
Aussies
And
We
Have
Australia

>posts pic of 3rd world shit hole
>still whiter than the USA

We are not built for Australia desu, the sun is too harsh. England cozy.. If anything it would be better colder ;3.

can confirm, UK land is like Belgium lite, which imo outdo you at being sad.
Driving into belgium is like entering a theme park where there is only one attraction and this attraction is depression all day, everyday.
pretty weird.

Emperor Trump, would love to add your country into his possessions as a Resort hotel

UK is indeed pretty nice country, fix your immigration problems *cough* mudslimes *cough*. It would be a shame if UK completely turns to third world shithole.

t. Butthurt Australian using UK proxy

Wales is pretty beautiful tbqh fampais

Where's the nicest place to live in the UK? I know London is a no go since whites are a minority and you have a muslim mayor there.

I'm thinking Liverpool, Glasgow or Belfast.

B-but I was in Bournmouth and it was pretty warm and hot there during the whole year.

I agree.

I still wouldn't go to london because I know there are no londoners in london.

You ever been to Stoke, m8?

(*)asterix

It was my dream as a young lad to go to london

Dad, please vote Leave. Please.

I just wish it was sunnier more often. You've probably noticed when it's a sunny day... Everyone is in a better mood.

Yep, that's what it is. The further north you drive in the UK, the greyer it gets. It's like you can feel the depression in the air, lmao.

Suck me off, it's true.

>pretty warm and hot there during the whole year
Are you on crack, mate? It rains pretty much every day.

Norfolk.

Fucking hate it to be honest

The Lake District

>100% white
>comfy as fuck views
>rustic architecture
>tight knit communities
>become one with nature
>sit in cost cottage with wife as you watch the rest of the country burn

>Why The Fuck Didn't We Give This Land To The Aussies And We Have Australia

You're underestimating a couple of things about the UK.

Firstly, we already wiped out all the dangerous wildlife in our country centuries ago. No wolves or bears to terrorize you in the woods (Though wolves are actually fairly shy unless they're starving) About the most danger you'll ever be in is treading on an adder in the middle of bum fuck nowhere in Scotland or something.

Secondly, the British Isles is about as close to geopolitical easy mode as you can get. We're next door to the largest consumer market in the world, which also happens to act as a buffer against the dicey Eastern European countries, the Africans and the Middle East, yet in the event of war we're safe behind the channel from threats to the east, with the Atlantic to our west.

Thirdly, despite the intermittent rain the UK is blessed with basically no tectonic activity whatsoever. You will never experience severe earthquakes, tsunamis, tornados, tropical storms etc.

Last but not least, when global warming turns Australia/Europe/vast swathes of Eurasia/the Americas into a dustbowl the British Isles will be doing just dandy, benefiting from it's geographic condition as a medium sized island surrounded on all sides by ocean, which will act to moderate the temperature around the country relative to mainland Europe.

always wanted to move there, I'll definitely retire there

There's that old British optimism we're so well-known for.

Yes it is true that youre a shitposting Australian using a British proxy. Thanks for confirming its true but i know it was already.

Was there a couple if weeks ago. Love the lakes, need to remember to go more often.

>FACT
any patriot coming from a non-shithole will tell you the same about their own country and you'd both be correct in your statements