Jack Buckby wants to Make Britain Great Again

So I'm sure you all heard about the recent killing of the Labour MP Jo Cox in the UK. Well, now the media is in uproar over the fact that the Liberty GB candidate Jack Buckby (who is ex-BNP) wishes to stand to contest the place.

Labour expected there to be no competition, Buckby is challenging them.

Twitter is also fuhrerious. twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=Jack Buckby&src=tyah

bit of a dick tbqh

This guy is a fucking retard who will harm the leave campaign.

He needs to kill himself.

What the hell is the point of having an election, if there is only one person to vote for?

I feel like you Brits don't actually get democracy. You just pay lip service to it because you are taught it is good to do so, but you do not truly understand or appreciate it.

Why?

Jo Cox was a nobody who actively worked against western interests, I'm not saying she deserved to die or anything of that sort, but she was part of the problem facing our civilisation.

>american talking shit about democracy

are you having a giraffe matey, the us electoral system is the most fucked up "democracy" in the world

>Why?

have a look at him mate

>Muh democracy is fragile and this shows how fragile and in need of protections! :DD

>Da fug? Other people can run? Muh feels :(

In much the same way that Amerifats don't get the principle of fair play.

It's analogous to passing the ball to the opposition when they kick it out of play so that a player might receive medical treatment.

FPCP (first post cuck post)

Liberty GB are top dudes.

Why? Are you supposed to suspend democracy at the slightest hint of muh feelings?

What the hell is the point of having an election, if only one person would not get killed?

I feel like you Burgers don't actually get democracy. You just play your gang-tags because you are taught it is good to do so, but you do not truly understand or appreciate it.

Wait till we win brexit and then meme this guy into her seat...

>Labour expected there to be no competition, Buckby is challenging them.
Good. I am sick and tired of the 24 hour a day Saint Jo Cox hagiography

>considered a 'rising star' even though a literally who
>mother of two
>had the most unassailable politics and beliefs
>did you know she was a mother of two
>she was so amazing in her work for refugees from Darfur and Syria
>she DID have two kids you know?
>Farage personally put her to death
>vote Remain or be condemned

This shit about not contesting the election is bullshit. We ostensibly elect candidates, not parties. This just demonstrates that certain constituencies are expected to vote lock step for a party, no matter what the face. It flies in the face of the glowing praise of Jo Cox, since it doesn't fucking matter what she did - the seat is 'reserved' for Labour. Jo Cox had politics I don't agree with and her being murdered doesn't prevent me from criticising those political views.

Fuck them. It should be fiercely contested. It sucks she died. It's a tragedy, seriously. But that shouldn't translate into a subversion of the democratic process. The seat is vacant and we have election. Candidates should put forward their manifestos and argue what they are going to do for the constituency, addressing their issues.

Anyone having a problem with this is anti-democratic and actively destroying our society.

> it's not "fair play" for more than one person to be on the ballet

This just confirms that you guys don't understand democracy.

This just confirms that you're a crass and boorish ape.

you can't defend this as 'fair play'. It's rubbish that an election isn't contested. They contested elections when MPs were killed by the IRA, no one said 'let's just let it go because its nicer that way'.

Fuck you right in your mealy mouth, faggot.

Fuck she's so ugly. She has some kind of non white in her. Gypsie or Greek I'm betting.

Good, it's a fucking disgrace that the other parties refused to contest the seat

The people should have a choice. There is literally no point to having an election if they don't have a choice.

If the people think that a Labor politician deserves to win, then the people will vote accordingly. But they should have the opportunity to choose.

You Brits REALLY do not understand democracy.

Looks like a gypo to me.

>Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah a political party doesn't get to pick an unelected replacement for a democratically elected position waaaaaaaaaaaaaah

What's the matter pussy, afraid you'll lose? I thought they wanted her, so they'll obviously elect her party again, right?

>ex-BNP

In other words, irreparably toxic and will torpedo any other campaign, movement or party he touches.

>Didn't deserve to die
Yea she did.

Toxic Trump has been working out pretty good for us so far.

somebody had to say it

Spoken like a true coward and spineless soft-heart "Nationalist".

Do you have the faintest idea how utterly loathed the BNP are, even and especially by nationalists, and how everything they touch turns to shit?

I'd like the BNP to get into power but I doubt they ever will. They got around 5,000 votes in the last election and lost their only seat.

Nick Griffin talked a lot of sense and wasn't afraid to discuss Zionism and how Jews control the media, yet all he does now is run a shitty Facebook page, and some ex-schoolteacher runs the BNP.

The closest thing we'll ever get to a right-wing government is UKIP which has more ethnic minority members than the Green Party, and yet they're still seen as being the British version of the Nazi Party.

>What the hell is the point of having an election, if there is only one person to vote for?

Because it was triggered by a murder. If someone else takes the seat it would send a message that murder will get you somewhere.

And simply appointing some other Labour politician to the seat will send a message that you can bump off your enemies within the party to replace them just fine.

Murder will land you in prison, though.

Then don't have an election.

These Brits are paying lip service to democracy without actually believing in it.

>If it's keep saying it it will become true

This guy looks like one of the Daily Shoah hosts.

So labour doesn't have a replacement cos they're shaking in their boots now?

Will be lulz if he wins.

>it's still democracy even if there is only one person on the ballet

the BNP really wants REMAIN to win, huh?

They really really seem to want that.