Time Sup Forums memed you into watching something that was horrible

Time Sup Forums memed you into watching something that was horrible.

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nBFC7
skipatwater.com/rvops.html
discord.gg/nBFC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is it safe to say you didn't have a childhood?

but finn was cute

God damn you Sup Forums...

plebbit has arrived, abandon thread

What did he mean by this?

why would you watch a show with annoying kids?

Were alternative dimensions too spooky for you? Wait until you find out MKULTRA and Stargate Project were real U.S. army programs that actually worked and had positive results.

This desu

reddit

Why does this person keep making the same thread with the same negative reponse over and over

goddam you niggers

If you think he's cute now you should see him as an adult.

Wanna join Stranger Things discord?

discord.gg/nBFC7

he's upset he never had a close group of friends growing up or went on any adventures with his 12-year-old waifu

is it erp?

Depends on what's an erp, but I guess it is erp.

It can be ;)
But no, it's mostly shitposting in a comfy atmosphere and an orgy from time to time.

>we got tired of looking for Will so let's just pretend she never went missing ok?

>Sup Forums will look at this thread and then unironically suggest that people other than pedophiles and retards found Stranger Things good.

Yes, because some crackpots trying to sell books is proof positive of the paranormal.

I so spooped.

George please, diary of the dead was cancer

deathrace 2000

Nothing, my knowledge of movies and tv is far greater than the average poster so this place has nothing to offer me

discord.gg/nBFC7 join this shithole and share your knowledge with us, o mighty one

The US government themselves declassified MKUltra...

>crackpots trying to sell books
How about the head of the Stargate Project, Lieutenant F. Holmes Atwater?
>I was the operations officer for the STAR GATE remote-viewing unit. I controlled the protocols and information overtly available to the remote viewers. I know, because I was there, that there was no fraud. Remote viewing is real. It works.
skipatwater.com/rvops.html

never seen stranger things, but the one on the right is a girl and the one on the left is a boy right? or is the other way around?

Correct

>discord.gg/nBFC
Tis too late, I won't be on the internet enough for the next couple of months anyway

the dark haired kid is a boy, the bald one is a girl

could swear it appears to be the other way round, but i guess there are stranger things in this world

that's clearly a boy