LIVE: German Public TV - "Donald Trump is Hitler"

Please nuke us already

> Hillary Clinton is simply the Best

> Islam supports the LGBT community

> He wants to kill gays and lesbians

> Trump supporters are threatening us

Elaborate. Wtf is dis shit?

Why do they publicly broadcast political ads for a foreign election? What difference will it make?

She doesn't look very Teutonic to me , goy.. what have you done with your Fatherland?

>German cuckposter can't even kill himself without asking the burgers for permission

Germany and its peoples must be destroyed.

The still owe the world for Rome, just like the Jews owe us for the Christ, they have to be exterminated.

No Bully please

>Islam supports the LGBT community
If there are people who legitimately believe this...

They always shill hard for the Democratic candidates in Europe. I think they do that in order to influence the American political opinion through Europeans.

Fuck those kikes. Islam is shit. Islam hates lgbt. Islam is next to the Jews a cancer on this planet that needs to be removed. Fuck them. Fuck all of them.

Muslims are even more gay and sexually degenerate than regular marxists.

Yes we should, fucking liberals
It's horrible to see how brainwashed germans are

Nuke germany already. Cancer country destroy 3 times in a row this continent,

thats what happens when you have a warrior culture that puts a prohibition on pussy but leaves boypusys everywhere

Yes, Germany is to blame. Austria and Serbia were victims n shieeet, we dindu nuffin!

Link?

>there are people on Sup Forums who worship Germany

You can have dumb fake blondes in every country.

Because Eurofags can't live without America and if Trump is elected he would make America live the alliance he have with them, wich is less money for them.

They don't want to admit it but the hard truth is that Europe now is just a little colony of Ă„merica

>Trump wants non interventionist foreign policy
>has questioned maintaining NATO

Why are people threatened by this? If anything this is the least threatening candidate.

Did you miss the propaganda clip during one of the last debates (I think it was Hart aber fair)?

They literally played a clip with ominous music saying that Donald Trump WILL nuke the world once he is president. Compared to that, this report seems really tame.

It's also really hilarious to see how frightened the average German person is of Trump. Then when you ask them who they wanted to win, they always say "Bernie". Fucking commies.

Also the economy will collapse if Britain leaves the EU, killing millions.
I wonder if German propaganda TV takes itself seriously or not.

Germans have been the relentless focus of the project to destroy Europe identity because, at your best, Germans have almost limitless creative and productive potential. You have your retards as well, but when you're allowed to be you, you embody the best of all of us.

So we can't just nuke you and be done with it. If the answer is destroying Germany and Germans, then we're already hopelessly fucked.

You've been through worse. You can fix it, Germanbro. It's just a job to be done and you love work. Go... *nudge nudge*... go fix us.

I saw this too. It's amazing how overt the indoctrination is becoming from ARD/ZDF.

Every single "news" segment is hardcore propaganda promoting Muslims/rapefugees/brown people and demonizing evil Trump/white people/Putin.

Absolutely sickening that billions are extorted from us to pay for this repulsive jewish garbage.

>Serbian
>Calls a German Germanbro
probably gari faggot

please do it

Holy shit, Germany and their entire history has been a massive joke, and now modern Germany is almost equalient to Sweden

When will it end?

I haven't watched German TV for years but on the off chance that I catch a glimpse of it, it's always leftie propganda, especially on the state channels.

source or gtfo

what's this from?